women dont want male model gigachads

also btw guys like Drago and hexum seem unreal bc they look like comic book superheroes
I mean, they're pretty much perfect ubermensch specimens so women will think theyre unattainable (out of insecurity)
instagram chad
All chads are slayers stop the cope

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, owlofathena, rand anon and 2 others
women dont care about some aspie looking faggot with weird features.
Nobody even gives a fuck about drago, sean o pry, hexum etc. do u know what gets 99+ in 15 mins on tinder?
Its niggas like THIS
View attachment 1834661
View attachment 1834662
View attachment 1834663
View attachment 1834664

you dont NEED to be like 6+psl to clear ridiculous numbers. You just need to be the right kind of white and 5pslish
edit: probably shouldnt have used cox hes like model tier but the point stands
So do you just plan on prettyboymaxxing? How on earth are you even going to do that?

Salludon mogs these twinks to the moon and back

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Deleted member 5892
Sean opry just looks like an autistic robot, making him more striking for photoshoots
Drago is too robust imo (still a slayer tho and could get any bitch)
Hexum would've outslayed any ig chad ever. Even jbs love him

Prime chico was a runway model and he mogs all the guys in your thread

What you mean is that women prefer ''natural looking'' model faces instead of ''aspie/super striking'' looking model faces
Drago is extremely gl but his bones are too big, that guy could kill a ufc fighter just with a headbutt:lul:

• +1
Reactions: rizzmqxer66, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 5892
Salludon mogs these twinks to the moon and back
l0000000000000000000000000000000 no
salludon would probably get obliterated in the west esp in a college town vs these guys. this guy had 99+ in a 10km radius in 2 hours. salludon is extremely up there but when put up against this shit especially in the west its a knock out.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21221, Ceo of cope and 1 other person
Also women know what is attainable for them. A hexum or drago women know is out of this world. They would get oggled at irl but I think most women would be too intimidated unless they had a few drinks in them or something

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Danish_Retard, Ceo of cope and 2 others
Also women know what is attainable for them. A hexum or drago women know is out of this world. They would get oggled at irl but I think most women would be too intimidated unless they had a few drinks in them or something
They know they won't commit

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
no they dont lol thats why they still swipe yes on male model chads.no idea how you come to that conclusion when he looks like the dude that women KNOW get millions of likes on tiktok from females. Thats what they think is attainable?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and gymmaxedhorse
When morphing 2 faces together, FaceApp gives you the option to "erase" some parts.
You could have kept the original mouth area by erasing a bit there
Is that one of the paid features?

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Having too much melanin in your eyes in 2020s should make you eligible for disability benefits

Sounds reasonable, the brown eyed untermensch like me should be given £1m a year tbh.

Nobody even gives a fuck about drago, sean o pry, hexum etc. do u know what gets 99+ in 15 mins on tinder?
Its niggas like THIS
View attachment 1834661
View attachment 1834662
View attachment 1834663
View attachment 1834664

you dont NEED to be like 6+psl to clear ridiculous numbers. You just need to be the right kind of white and 5pslish
Tbh sub 6psls like me self should just give up and waste our money on Consumer products and whores

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 21221 and Ceo of cope
They’re all good looking men. OP is on some retarded shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 21620 and Ceo of cope
compared to me they are male model gigachads

They’re all good looking men. OP is on some retarded shit.
No hunter eyes
They’re not high psl

This is why psl is pretty much useless, someone did experiment with other guy in op (not cox) in London and he kept getting superlikes

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
they dont look that good if you remove the coloring
??

??

What the fuck?? So if you take away something that makes a man/foid look good, they don't look good? Is that it?

@8PSLcel nah coloring is taken into account in psl ratings
View attachment 1835172View attachment 1835174

Cavill and sendhil have almost the exact same bones ratios and features but cavill gets rated 6.75 and sendhil barely 6
lol
Sendhil over cavill

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
they want them for ltrs so they can take them into polite society and show their friends and families. they still can't enjoy their shrimp dicks. but what they really can't accept is letting their parents and the world know they're getting digged out by big dicked roided chads

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 21620
Is that one of the paid features?
No.
after morphing tap on the eraser on the top right, that’s next to "change photo"

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Its niggas like THIS
View attachment 1834661
View attachment 1834662
View attachment 1834663
View attachment 1834664

Not a word + those 2 are gigachads in comparison to the avg person. People here forget that the average person walking around outside is like 3.5psl tops, even among young white people

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Xangsane
@8PSLcel nah coloring is taken into account in psl ratings
View attachment 1835172View attachment 1835174

Cavill and sendhil have almost the exact same bones ratios and features but cavill gets rated 6.75 and sendhil barely 6
Jfl no cavill still mogs hard in lower third width and angularity/chiseldness, same with zygos. Sandil mogs in philtrum and forehead tho, but forehead size and shape is kinds subjective still and dependend on harmony/pheno

also btw guys like Drago and hexum seem unreal bc they look like comic book superheroes
I mean, they're pretty much perfect ubermensch specimens so women will think theyre unattainable (out of insecurity)

All chads are slayers stop the cope
This. Drago is probably kept locked up in a high security CIA prison somewhere in Siberia to stop him from mogging the entire male world pop to death. I feel like if he would have been let loose in the US during his prime he would cause a serious problem by making all the women die of horniness just by looking at him and cause birth rates to plummet by monopolising every foid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and Deleted member 5892
Its niggas like THIS
View attachment 1834661
View attachment 1834662
View attachment 1834663
View attachment 1834664

This site is full of bdd and autists that dunno how to interact

• JFL
This. Drago is probably kept locked up in a high security CIA prison somewhere in Siberia to stop him from mogging the entire male world pop to death. I feel like if he would have been let loose in the US during his prime he would cause a serious problem by making all the women die of horniness just by looking at him and cause birth rates to plummet by monopolising every foid.
U should be waterboarded for being gay for a model who dont even know u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Danish_Retard, rand anon and 2 others
U should be waterboarded for being gay for a model who dont even know u
When will this forum stop with the muh you are gay for male models cope. Men and women both know exactly what is attractive in both genders to both genders. Gay, straight, even asexual. Pointing out how ridicioulously good looking some men are is not gay at all. They dont make my dick hard, i am.just jealous

• +1
Reactions: mug
just be ethnic and approach theory

When will this forum stop with the muh you are gay for male models cope. Men and women both know exactly what is attractive in both genders to both genders. Gay, straight, even asexual. Pointing out how ridicioulously good looking some men are is not gay at all. They dont make my dick hard, i am.just jealous
Stop being jelly and work on yourself, the beauty and model industry inherently profits off insecurity n unrealistic standards to give ppl insecurity and bdd to pay for plas surg, u gonna let some 80 yr old billionaire in a mega yacht control ur mind that much?

• Hmm...
Stop being jelly and work on yourself, the beauty and model industry inherently profits off insecurity n unrealistic standards to give ppl insecurity and bdd to pay for plas surg, u gonna let some 80 yr old billionaire in a mega yacht control ur mind that much?
How did you find this site?

• JFL
Reactions: Ceo of cope
The levels of cope. The beauty industry doesnt do shit. I noticed how much better treatement my better looking classmates got than me and the other ltn-mtns and hence stumbled into the redpill and then the blackpill/psl. The jew media only affects women and gay men that way, and even then its only on bs that doesnt matter like having a big nose, ears, freckles, hip dips or bs like that. Not the actual stuff thay makes or breaks smv like bones, foreward growth, ratios etc

• +1
Also i am working on myself. Gymcelli g and leanmaxxing as we speak

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and mug
my avi = infinate appeal

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker, Ceo of cope and Deleted member 21620
my avi = infinate appeal
Take the leonpill. Also japanese vidya characters mog hard in general. Jin kazama, dante + vergil + nero, lots of Yakuza chars

• +1
How did you find this site?
I remember making this acc like a year ago to cum some sense into schizos, then forget ab it then recently some autist said looksmax on utube comment section now i come here on the shitter

Leon re4 pill is brutal Japanese design better-looking whites that's possible to be born
Jfl the better than is possible to be born part is so true, we need to get some japanese game artists on this site since their blackpill knowledge about face mogs .orgs to oblivion.

Some western vidya chars mog too tho like nathan drake, kuai liang from mk, geralt of rivia, arthur morgsn etc but western devs still often cope with muhh masculinity and rugged good looks with beard and chest hair and rough skin instead of taking wattpad pheno/angelic features pill

• +1
Jfl the better than is possible to be born part is so true, we need to get some japanese game artists on this site since their blackpill knowledge about face mogs .orgs to oblivion.

Some western vidya chars mog too tho like nathan drake, kuai liang from mk, geralt of rivia, arthur morgsn etc but western devs still often cope with muhh masculinity and rugged good looks with beard and chest hair and rough skin instead of taking wattpad pheno/angelic features pill
if you think about it... these game devs had to design universal appeal moggers before these forums even existed so clearly they have some dark knowledge.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21221 and Deleted member 21620
if you think about it... these game devs had to design universal appeal moggers before these forums even existed so clearly they have some dark knowledge.
Exactly my point. How have we not forced them to join PSL yet

• +1
The levels of cope. The beauty industry doesnt do shit. I noticed how much better treatement my better looking classmates got than me and the other ltn-mtns and hence stumbled into the redpill and then the blackpill/psl. The jew media only affects women and gay men that way, and even then its only on bs that doesnt matter like having a big nose, ears, freckles, hip dips or bs like that. Not the actual stuff thay makes or breaks smv like bones, foreward growth, ratios etc
Nature informs culture, and culture informs nature and the world. Those classmates r treated better mostly bc of nurture and culture. There are some biological foundations of attraction and beauty, the beauty industry and media at large has the ability to make standards more lax like rely less on face n psl autism and more fixable shit like helping the fatties in america lose weight and encouraging healthy regiments, but that shit dont sell. Culture can stifle our hedonistic instincts and redirect human propensity towards a shared good, but thats not the case rn. Humans are infinitely malleable

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Take the leonpill. Also japanese vidya characters mog hard in general. Jin kazama, dante + vergil + nero, lots of Yakuza chars
They even design better DOM/rugged types than soy west like solid and naked snake, guile from sf, paul phoenix, again lots od yakuza chars (lee wei han, aizawa from yak 5, saejima),

Nature informs culture, and culture informs nature and the world. Those classmates r treated better mostly bc of nurture and culture. There are some biological foundations of attraction and beauty, the beauty industry and media at large has the ability to make standards more lax like rely less on face n psl autism and more fixable shit like helping the fatties in america lose weight and encouraging healthy regiments, but that shit dont sell. Culture can stifle our hedonistic instincts and redirect human propensity towards a shared good, but thats not the case rn. Humans are infinitely malleable
Not a word and yes, attractiveness has a weak correlation to good health/genes or fightinf ability or anything like that at best. I am the nr 1 advocate for sexual selection pill and ornament/beautiful things are beautiful because they are pill, but that doesnt change anything about how looks affect your life. I aggree culture has an effect but not to the degree most normies think it has. What is hot now has been hot for 10000 years.
There is an ancient egyptian love song you can watch someone sing on yt and it mentions "slim waist, broad hips, golden eyes, lucious hairs" etc, basicslly bad bitches have been bad forever. Same with men, look at how cassanovas have been described throuhout history and in sculptures/paintings (tall, broad, chiseled faces)

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Thats good, keep it up. What do u weigh rn n height
180cm and 93.6kg basically morbidly obese lol 25% bf at least. But i am down from 95 snd still going. Want to get to 75 atleast

View attachment 1834925

Im aborting my kids if they dont come out with light blue eyes

Having too much melanin in your eyes in 2020s should make you eligible for disability benefits

@Xangsane
Im mad I’m full european descent and have brown eyes… will correct with surgery hopefully

Im mad I’m full european descent and have brown eyes… will correct with surgery hopefully
Coloring is weird. I know fellow iranians who have light eyes and hair and fully ethnic Dutch people with dark both.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back