women dont want male model gigachads

Coloring is weird. I know fellow iranians who have light eyes and hair and fully ethnic Dutch people with dark both.
Coloring is weird yeah like I know I’m Northern European and northwestern European 100% but I have brown eyes… at least they aren’t death Tier and I have pronounced limbal rings.

Coloring is weird yeah like I know I’m Northern European and northwestern European 100% but I have brown eyes… at least they aren’t death Tier and I have pronounced limbal rings.
Imo eye color is like height. Light eyes only halo you majorly if you are already good looking/pass the mtn to htn event horizon, but if you are at that level you wont need it anyways since you are gl regardless

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and mug
Imo eye color is like height. Light eyes only halo you majorly if you are already good looking/pass the mtn to htn event horizon, but if you are at that level you wont need it anyways since you are gl regardless
Like a cherry on top? I mean prime chico would be slightly better with blue eyes

Like a cherry on top? I mean prime chico would be slightly better with blue eyes

Yes exactly. Getting stroma would be a waste of time and money for sub htn

• +1
Reactions: mug
But thats just my view and a lot of users here will staunchly advocate for the eye color/hair color pill

• +1
Reactions: mug
But thats just my view and a lot of users here will staunchly advocate for the eye color/hair color pill
Ye it’s a waste rn… I have other things to worry abt like skin and physique… plus K-pop people jbs simp for all have deathnic eyes and there’s lots of examples of brown eyed moggers

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Not a word and yes, attractiveness has a weak correlation to good health/genes or fightinf ability or anything like that at best. I am the nr 1 advocate for sexual selection pill and ornament/beautiful things are beautiful because they are pill, but that doesnt change anything about how looks affect your life. I aggree culture has an effect but not to the degree most normies think it has. What is hot now has been hot for 10000 years.
There is an ancient egyptian love song you can watch someone sing on yt and it mentions "slim waist, broad hips, golden eyes, lucious hairs" etc, basicslly bad bitches have been bad forever. Same with men, look at how cassanovas have been described throuhout history and in sculptures/paintings (tall, broad, chiseled faces)
Things and standards have largely remained the same because the general insititions and worldwide/animalistic human culture(or rather culture that fulfills n encourages our superficial biology)in place have largely remained the same, stuff like useless jobs to fulfill useless and temporary overlord wants, division, an us/them mentality rather than us, group fighting, crime, violence hatred war, depression abuse and now too much insecurity.

Some insecurity may actually be good if its related to fitness and wanting to be healthier, maybe just temporary or at least enough to work to retain a baseline level of fit, but not so much that it borders on addiction and bdd which is common in the modern age with worldwide comparison of smiling strangers and static glimpses with social media. I like the quote “

The real problem of humanity is the following: We have Paleolithic emotions, medieval institutions and godlike technology. And it is terrifically dangerous, and it is now approaching a point of crisis overall.”​

We’ve sent niggas and monkeys into space but things are largely still shit on earth. Tech has the ability to solve, limit or help culture n encourage the right things but its being used to mkultra insecurity and hate for monetary profit.

Could be used to encourage woman to maybe be not curvy like a stupid kim kardashian botox hour glass, but just not fat which i think everyone can agree is healthy and the good kind of objective, to not encourage men to take roids, to encourage the family unit and maybe help ppl focus on things other than physical looks or at least not just or mostly not the face or unchangeable aspects of it. Could also help improve nutrition worldwide and improve dental care so ppl are all at the same level of baseline inherently healthy, some things must be encouraged like fatness bc of life longevity and laziness, essentially enact systematic and long term changes.

I obviously don’t have all the solutions or a specific plan or i wouldnt be on here, but I just know that culture and modern tech/power can solve a lot of problems with parts of our biology, the ones that used to bash in the skulls of other apes when we were monkes which we have no use for in civilization.

Tldr nurture over nature, though nature isn’t unsubstantial n modern tech has the ability to change cultures which can change the world

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 21221
Things and standards have largely remained the same because the general insititions and worldwide/animalistic human culture(or rather culture that fulfills n encourages our superficial biology)in place have largely remained the same, stuff like useless jobs to fulfill useless and temporary overlord wants, division, an us/them mentality rather than us, group fighting, crime, violence hatred war, depression abuse and now too much insecurity.

Some insecurity may actually be good if its related to fitness and wanting to be healthier, maybe just temporary or at least enough to work to retain a baseline level of fit, but not so much that it borders on addiction and bdd which is common in the modern age with worldwide comparison of smiling strangers and static glimpses with social media. I like the quote “

The real problem of humanity is the following: We have Paleolithic emotions, medieval institutions and godlike technology. And it is terrifically dangerous, and it is now approaching a point of crisis overall.”​

We’ve sent niggas and monkeys into space but things are largely still shit on earth. Tech has the ability to solve, limit or help culture n encourage the right things but its being used to mkultra insecurity and hate for monetary profit.

Could be used to encourage woman to maybe be not curvy like a stupid kim kardashian botox hour glass, but just not fat which i think everyone can agree is healthy and the good kind of objective, to not encourage men to take roids, to encourage the family unit and maybe help ppl focus on things other than physical looks or at least not just or mostly not the face or unchangeable aspects of it. Could also help improve nutrition worldwide and improve dental care so ppl are all at the same level of baseline inherently healthy, some things must be encouraged like fatness bc of life longevity and laziness, essentially enact systematic and long term changes.

I obviously don’t have all the solutions or a specific plan or i wouldnt be on here, but I just know that culture and modern tech/power can solve a lot of problems with parts of our biology, the ones that used to bash in the skulls of other apes when we were monkes which we have no use for in civilization.

Tldr nurture over nature, though nature isn’t unsubstantial n modern tech has the ability to change cultures which can change the world
Should be it's own thread tbh.

i blame the jews tbh

No hunter eyes
They’re not high psl

This is why psl is pretty much useless, someone did experiment with other guy in op (not cox) in London and he kept getting superlikes
Psl=autism tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Seth Walsh
nah theyre like 5-5.5. they dont look that good if you remove the coloring
the other guy will still clear 99+ in a few mins and hes DEFINITELY not 6psl
This just goes to show how stupid the PSL scale is when talking about real life

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Skywalker and Deleted member 7580
  • Love it
Reactions: MediterraneanApollo
just be huwhite

Current society encourages men to take roids indirectly.

hurr durr dont take roids its so unhealthy and u will die

hurr durr lets worship guys in hollywood and models on ig who are roiding

remember roiding is a very loose term just cuz im using the word roid doesnt mean you will look like a professional bodybuilder.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Gandy would flop on tinder!

juggernaut effect goes both ways.

the people with the most matches & dm's are attractive but not attractive to the point where it makes the opposite sex think like they've got no chance.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

Users who are viewing this thread

Back