Women fuck who they WANT, men who they CAN. Then whose fault is it?

chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Kraken

I have observed brilliant men, college professors, architects, and medics ending up childless in their later years because women wouldn't date them due to their looks and height. Conversely, I have witnessed literal criminals, so-called "musicians," bums, and losers pumping and dumping women left and right and not taking care of their children. Women have the privilege of choosing their mates as the gatekeepers of reproduction. Consequently, Who is to blame if they choose the wrong man? The average single mother had the privilege to choose among millions of men. And she willingly and knowingly choose wrong.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: czwarty, murdah, hattrick and 10 others
Jeremy Meeks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, hattrick, Deleted member 34058 and 2 others
View attachment 2655062
I have observed brilliant men, college professors, architects, and medics ending up childless in their later years because women wouldn't date them due to their looks and height. Conversely, I have witnessed literal criminals, so-called "musicians," bums, and losers pumping and dumping women left and right and not taking care of their children. Women have the privilege of choosing their mates as the gatekeepers of reproduction. Consequently, Who is to blame if they choose the wrong man? The average single mother had the privilege to choose among millions of men. And she willingly and knowingly choose wrong.
monogamy has ensured that even subhuman betabuxx spread their genes, resulting in there still being ugly incels today, brutal

lol Lainey Molnar is cringe and she gets memed all the time on 4chan

• +1
Reactions: murdah
monogamy has ensured that even subhuman betabuxx spread their genes, resulting in there still being ugly incels today, brutal
Common Jew myth.

No, monogamy is natural and observed in nature, and for a human baby that needs resources for like 10 years of his life, monogamy is almost crucial.

most based post I've ever seen

I only fuck my hand so I don’t even bother reading

View attachment 2655062
Not all the time. Some women are vindictive cunts. Doesn't matter who the father is, what he does for a living, and how close he is to his children, some women are just fucked in their heads and they'll utilize liberal tools to gain full custody. However, sometimes, the father is more fucked in his head and thus, we hear about that on the news.

Jfl even the shadow is chad- like :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: foids telling on themselves without realizing it

Common Jew myth.

No, monogamy is natural and observed in nature, and for a human baby that needs resources for like 10 years of his life, monogamy is almost crucial.
what is the reason for the whore culture nowadays then?

Common Jew myth.

oh yea forgot to mention the recourses part women use a dual mating strategy, get impregnated by chad and then find a beta loving guy to provide and raise his kid, this was common in the past but now most societies hate cuckoldry

women want the seed of some 6'5 hung thug, get it thru your thick incel skull!

ugly incels exist because ugly women still reproduce and always will.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and bluemcdonalds
oh yea forgot to mention the recourses part women use a dual mating strategy, get impregnated by chad and then find a beta loving guy to provide and raise his kid, this was common in the past but now most societies hate cuckoldry
Lol that is a redpill rollo tomassi meme

what is the reason for the whore culture nowadays then?
Hedonism

Playing videogames isn't natural but men do it because it hits dopamine receptors, not some innate instinct that tells them to specifically do that

ugly incels exist because ugly women still reproduce and always will.
This!

My strong HTN dad wasted his genes in my LTB mother producing a MTN son with a nerdy face.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
This!

My strong HTN dad wasted his genes in my LTB mother producing a MTN son with a nerdy face.
Both of my parents were subhumans who should've never reproduced.