Women just think they’re hot shit

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
8770E573 64A3 40E9 85FE 0A487B195790

You got my attention” who does this bitch think she is. Your attention ain’t fuckinf valuabke you’re a whore

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sub5faliure, ConfusedBolivian, TheDragon and 31 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Pikabro, sub5faliure and 15 others
shows her pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
You swiped on that gremlin bud

Guarantee he answered her with "Yes my queen, how is m'lady feeling today? please present your cashapp"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Pikabro, sub5faliure and 15 others
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5faliure, Hero of the Imperium, goo25 and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nulll, tombradylover, JovenCansao and 4 others
Just fucj her

i see a nigger

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Hero of the Imperium, try2beme and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and Deleted member 6128
Do BBCs still settle to have to fuck black girls in 2020’s?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nulll and Deleted member 31445
This is what I don't like about women.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, try2beme, Blackgymmax and 2 others
I had a bitch text me "Ok, try me" I shouldnt have taken the bait

• +1
At the end of the day I’m a man Ill fuck anything when I’m horny
that's literally why the 99% of the women think they're hot

• +1
Reactions: Dodevu, TheDragon, TUSSELEIF and 6 others
Where I live some put "entertain me" or "make me laugh" in their bio istg they should be spitted at jfl

• +1
Where I live some put "entertain me" or "make me laugh" in their bio istg they should be spitted at jfl
Women have unlimited options. We are one of a thousand jesters and she will still reject us regardless of whether we jester-maxx well or not.

• +1
Reactions: sub5faliure, nulll and Deleted member 6128
Women have unlimited options. We are one of a thousand jesters and she will still reject us regardless of whether we jester-maxx well or not.
I was born a hightrust fat jester but built to become a lowtrust muscular darktriad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, nulll and Deleted member 6128
Gorilla ass slut

View attachment 2330584

You got my attention” who does this bitch think she is. Your attention ain’t fuckinf valuabke you’re a whore
Women are all made narcissistic from the culture that tells them to never settle and the fact that they get gaslit by other women telling them there all so pretty. She believes the world revolve around her because thats how men and society treat her.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and Deleted member 30432
I will get so many women pregnant, i will leave a legacy if chads

View attachment 2330584

She doesn't think she's hot shit, she knows she's hot shit. Reminder: pic related has more SMV than the average male. Another Reminder: OP girl's looksmatch is posting on /r9k/ right now about how he's forever alone and about to kiss start a shotgun. You can afford to be below average and act cocky as a female.

Attachments

• my600lblife.jpg
    my600lblife.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro
She doesn't think she's hot shit, she knows she's hot shit. Reminder: pic related has more SMV than the average male. Another Reminder: OP girl's looksmatch is posting on /r9k/ right now about how he's forever alone and about to kiss start a shotgun. You can afford to be below average and act cocky as a female.
Hideous hambeasts like this having an ego and thinking they're sexually relevant is 100% due to feminism and cultural Marxism, which has redistributed resources (sexual, economic, etc.) from those who deserve them to those that don't.

50 years ago, MEN were the ones who were cocky and had their pick of the litter in dating, and women were the ones who were praying to meet a man, even if he was below average.

Because of the vermin on the left, this paradigm has now been inverted. So, now we have an epidemic of women who are 3's and 4's thinking they're 8's and 9's.

Hideous hambeasts like this having an ego and thinking they're sexually relevant is 100% due to feminism and cultural Marxism, which has redistributed resources (sexual, economic, etc.) from those who deserve them to those that don't.

50 years ago, MEN were the ones who were cocky and had their pick of the litter in dating, and women were the ones who were praying to meet a man, even if he was below average.

Because of the vermin on the left, this paradigm has now been inverted. So, now we have an epidemic of women who are 3's and 4's thinking they're 8's and 9's.
It’s over

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro