Women lie about importance of looks.

EckhartTollemaxx

EckhartTollemaxx

The power of now
I have talked with my long term gf about me obsessing over analyzing looks and facial structure and i have talked to her about her choosing me because of looks and she completely denied it, told me she didn't even look at my features when meeting me for the first time and saying she's just attracted to my personality. She rejected loads of men before me because she has unrealistic standards which i just happened to perfectly meet.
She also calls me cute and compliments my looks everyday and tells me i look good when we have sex and gets crazy about me when ovulating.
I've lost weight and she definitely compliments me more than before but tells me looks doesn't matter and thinks it's scary i'm getting leaner, she's probably scared about me potentially attracting other women by improving my looks.

The dissonance between what bluepilled people say and what women really choose is ridiculous.
I had a gay man (short and muscular with chad-tier face) tell me once a female friend of his wanted to have sex with him immediately after seeing him before talking anything and being disappointed when she realized he was gay after he talked with his clearly gay voice and knowing they won't have sex.
Women tend to talk with each other about guys looks but don't tell men about it when asked, claiming you're not their type or some shit like that.

I once approached a group of girls outside with my friends in the dark when drinking and the first thing they ask is if any of us is good looking.

I also know a guy who is unemployed, living with his parents, abusing drugs but with a really good face who fucks a new girl every week.
I think he has good social skills though, i wonder how big of a part it really plays in the process. 20%?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Deleted member 616, Zygos4Life and 9 others
Looks>all

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, SikKunt, NormieKilla and 3 others
Obviously, women like to virtue signal and not offend people.

They are more blackpilled than this entire site when it comes to who they are attracted to however.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, HighIQcel, Zygos4Life and 5 others
Dint read

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NormieKilla and xit
Obviously, women like to virtue signal and not offend people.

They are more blackpilled than this entire site when it comes to who they are attracted to however.
I heard a girl irl talk about guys chins

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, MiroslavBulldosex, IWantToMax and 1 other person
The truth will come out after you've lost the weight or gotten surgery, rarely will ppl redpill you befoer. My gf used to compliment my bear mode body, muscular big very slight definition to my abs. I would always be like I think I should cut to very low BF I would look better, even my face not just abs. I would show her pics of my face when I was leanest and as usualy she gave me typical No baby you look good now, I love how big and powerful you look now, etc.

Well I finally manned up and lost the 35 pounds and she was like Wow yeah I love you much better like this, your cheekbones are so defined blah blah blah

TLDR everyone is a bluepilled fag

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 3043, IWantToMax and 3 others
Yeah bitches talk about facial structure and chins, they just as blackpilled as us.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and MiroslavBulldosex
This is like an entry level redpill. Even PUA forums admit women lie about the importance of looks.

Water is wet at this point, but yeah it still get on my nerves how comes this truth isn't acknowledged by these hoes

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
I have talked with my long term gf about me obsessing over analyzing looks and facial structure and i have talked to her about her choosing me because of looks and she completely denied it, told me she didn't even look at my features when meeting me for the first time and saying she's just attracted to my personality. She rejected loads of men before me because she has unrealistic standards which i just happened to perfectly meet.
She also calls me cute and compliments my looks everyday and tells me i look good when we have sex and gets crazy about me when ovulating.
I've lost weight and she definitely compliments me more than before but tells me looks doesn't matter and thinks it's scary i'm getting leaner, she's probably scared about me potentially attracting other women by improving my looks.

The dissonance between what bluepilled people say and what women really choose is ridiculous.
I had a gay man (short and muscular with chad-tier face) tell me once a female friend of his wanted to have sex with him immediately after seeing him before talking anything and being disappointed when she realized he was gay after he talked with his clearly gay voice and knowing they won't have sex.
Women tend to talk with each other about guys looks but don't tell men about it when asked, claiming you're not their type or some shit like that.

I once approached a group of girls outside with my friends in the dark when drinking and the first thing they ask is if any of us is good looking.

I also know a guy who is unemployed, living with his parents, abusing drugs but with a really good face who fucks a new girl every week.
I think he has good social skills though, i wonder how big of a part it really plays in the process. 20%?
Approaching a group of women and being asked if your friends are gl must be brutal

Download 3 13

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Deleted member 206
i wonder how big of a part it really plays in the process. 20%?
in terms of attracting it hardly plays any role, but to maintain attraction and create opportunities it‘s quite influential

20% is close to what i would guess in that case. Someone who looks average is even more dependent on social skills, whereas for ugly guys it barely matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
They dont.At least not in germany.
They will make 100% clear that you need to look good.But still you dont have to

Obviously, is this news? Children know this before they get bluepilled by media.

My ex was always saying that she loved my personality not my looks, and that she didn't care about a guy's appearance. Yet one day she explained to me why she rejected a rich dude who tried to date her:" He's short, fat and he has no hair. I don't think I'd feel comfortable sleeping with him" JFL.

Also, she didn't have sex with her ex before me till 1 month after their first date, yet we fucked right on first date. Muh must be my wonderful personality :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
My ex was always saying that she loved my personality not my looks, and that she didn't care about a guy's appearance. Yet one day she explained to me why she rejected a rich dude who tried to date her:" He's short, fat and he has no hair. I don't think I'd feel comfortable sleeping with him" JFL.

Also, she didn't have sex with her ex before me till 1 month after their first date, yet we fucked right on first date. Muh must be my wonderful personality :feelskek:
never seen such a blackpille nigga in my life or in the internet not gonna fucking lie

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616
water
water

Last edited:
No shit bro
Never listen to what women say just observe what they do