Is this an ioi. Serious question.

BWC_virgin

BWC_virgin

Silver
I’m going to prom with this girl and today I was at practice for sports with my friend and she talked with us (we were the only ones there it was the end of practice and we were just stretching), the wierd thing is she brought up sex a lot, like she pointed at some building where we were (a little building office thing we were at a track) and was like “I wonder what they use that for. I was like “idk but I know they weight throwing implements in there during meets” and she was like “yeah, I wonder if they have sex in there” and then I talked about how I hung out with some friends I had just seen after they got back from collage (she knows them too), and I was like “it was nice to see them again” during me talking about it she made a comment about us having gay sex (probably sounds wierd out of context but it’s kind of a running joke). She probably mentioned something similar one or two more times in the conversation. We we were probably talking for like 5 min.

My question is do you think this is just normal joking around trying to appeal to me and my friends humor or is this an ioi. To me I can imagine she might say things like that just as a joke but I’m not sure.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
difficult situation tbh. either she wants to fuck or she thinks your so gay she can confidently share that with you. plus the comment about gay sex. cope if you think its a joke.

• +1
Reactions: BWC_virgin
Not reading all that faggot

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies