women like you less when you go to the gym shower and have motivation (proof)

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
damn I knew this day would come where I would peak as a niche microcelebrity with all these people I thought were my fans and then it’d all go down

I was this peculiar figure who didn’t shower didn’t go to the gym barely ever ate etc. but whenever I overdosed on meth and fully recovered my whole life perspective changed I knew I needed to do better so I finally took a shower ending my almost 2 year streak wiped my ass started going to the gym eating a lot to grow

As soon as I let my “supporters” on discord know what was going on immediately I noticed a shift a very drastic change they instantly thought less of me and like bonnie said detached from me because i have desire and motivation know which is extremely fucked up

This bitch used to be fucking obsessed with me I’m talking fan art she would join every VC she even recorded directed everything for the kill me music video I used to pull in at least 20-30 ppl per disc vc now no one ever joins since when I was in psychosis I deleted all three 1000 600 and 300 member discord servers

None of my fangirls even wanna vc anymore and they hate me bc of the lies that are being told about me talking shit about them calling them ugly etc.

This just proves girls want a broken man someone who lives in absolute shit and filth must be some evolutionary dominant thing they want a masculine rough and rugged man who barely eats enough to survive in the wild

So don’t even fucking tell these bitches that u gym shower wipe ur ass or he’ll even fucking eat food for gods sake bc they take it as trying to fraud your genetics bc I made that mistake and now my whole appeal is lost and I have only like 2 or 3 girls supporters left compared to the 50 I had 2 months ago when I was posting tiktok videos with my face in them before I deleted

It’s just my choice to not wanna show my face rn I’m going through a big change in puberty as we speak and I wanna be my best before I come back gymmaxxed with tats and shit but it won’t matter bc these girls want dirty rats only

ill remember how all those fuckers treated me when i was high on meth when i got bullied in my own server when they didn’t join to help support me through this time i will always remember how these fucking asshole treated me when im up making content again

Attachments

• 8B659342-6352-48BE-A53B-55362BA9F6D9.png
    8B659342-6352-48BE-A53B-55362BA9F6D9.png
    885.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DFF20920-CBA0-4131-8D40-DF84C79E07C4.png
    DFF20920-CBA0-4131-8D40-DF84C79E07C4.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 950C2A4B-5425-4583-BD40-DFBE49954494.png
    950C2A4B-5425-4583-BD40-DFBE49954494.png
    574.3 KB · Views: 0
  • C31751E6-37B9-453D-9AA7-1EA07FD3572A.png
    C31751E6-37B9-453D-9AA7-1EA07FD3572A.png
    419.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 0A232949-F6AC-4D5E-AD26-A2056988D428.png
    0A232949-F6AC-4D5E-AD26-A2056988D428.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • C4A6E824-AC33-43EB-89A2-9A5532FC88C0.png
    C4A6E824-AC33-43EB-89A2-9A5532FC88C0.png
    561.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 3C53512F-510D-4B81-AF48-AA59AA31440E.png
    3C53512F-510D-4B81-AF48-AA59AA31440E.png
    410.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 0E84437C-6441-4658-9C0B-86E69D0A6A40.png
    0E84437C-6441-4658-9C0B-86E69D0A6A40.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • CAEC766F-AE6A-4AD4-A514-6CA36A01FCE0.png
    CAEC766F-AE6A-4AD4-A514-6CA36A01FCE0.png
    738 KB · Views: 0
  • FB399F2B-12D0-4FB5-BE30-198F3ABA39DA.png
    FB399F2B-12D0-4FB5-BE30-198F3ABA39DA.png
    225.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 0554AE29-D684-4BE1-90FB-FEE29A0F4667.png
    0554AE29-D684-4BE1-90FB-FEE29A0F4667.png
    527.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 55345, Tyrone06, Tabula Rasa and 5 others
This just proves girls want a broken man someone who lives in absolute shit and filth must be some evolutionary dominant thing they want a masculine rough and rugged man who barely eats enough to survive in the wild

sexy colors GIF by PEEKASSO

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Maybe they like the idea of taking care of or saving a broken guy. Like some sort of maternal instinct thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Maybe they like the idea of taking care of or saving a broken guy. Like some sort of maternal instinct thing
tbh i think the girls in my server are just mentally ill and girls irl don't actually think like this

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
They don’t want to see you improve bro, it reminds them of where they at

they want to drag you down, don’t let them stop you from obtaining your own success

• +1
damn I knew this day would come where I would peak as a niche microcelebrity with all these people I thought were my fans and then it’d all go down

I was this peculiar figure who didn’t shower didn’t go to the gym barely ever ate etc. but whenever I overdosed on meth and fully recovered my whole life perspective changed I knew I needed to do better so I finally took a shower ending my almost 2 year streak wiped my ass started going to the gym eating a lot to grow

As soon as I let my “supporters” on discord know what was going on immediately I noticed a shift a very drastic change they instantly thought less of me and like bonnie said detached from me because i have desire and motivation know which is extremely fucked up

This bitch used to be fucking obsessed with me I’m talking fan art she would join every VC she even recorded directed everything for the kill me music video I used to pull in at least 20-30 ppl per disc vc now no one ever joins since when I was in psychosis I deleted all three 1000 600 and 300 member discord servers

None of my fangirls even wanna vc anymore and they hate me bc of the lies that are being told about me talking shit about them calling them ugly etc.

So don’t even fucking tell these bitches that u gym shower wipe ur ass or he’ll even fucking eat food for gods sake bc they take it as trying to fraud your genetics bc I made that mistake and now my whole appeal is lost and I have only like 2 or 3 girls supporters left compared to the 50 I had 2 months ago when I was posting tiktok videos with my face in them before I deleted

It’s just my choice to not wanna show my face rn I’m going through a big change in puberty as we speak and I wanna be my best before I come back gymmaxxed with tats and shit but it won’t matter bc these girls want dirty rats only

ill remember how all those fuckers treated me when i was high on meth when i got bullied in my own server when they didn’t join to help support me through this time i will always remember how these fucking asshole treated me when im up making content again
Its not quite what you think. Someone whose life is a wreck is vulnerable and it makes miserable people feel better about themselves. It's why theres so many lolcows on the internet and even ones that don't even provide any entertainment, like DSP whose just some old dude falling asleep on his couch playing games but people keep him afloat to feel better than themselves when they see how shitty his life is.

Miserable people will not want to see you doing better or taking care of yourself because to them it will feel like you are leaving them behind, I'm sure youve heard of the crabs in a bucket mentality. And currently western women are recorded as the most miserable people on the planet. A guy that is taking care of himself, has self respect and pride is giving off signals that he won't be easily manipulated or used by women and that makes low quality women disinterested. And unfortunately most women you ever find are going to be low qaulity so yes, this is going to put a lot of them off

• +1
Its not quite what you think. Someone whose life is a wreck is vulnerable and it makes miserable people feel better about themselves. It's why theres so many lolcows on the internet and even ones that don't even provide any entertainment, like DSP whose just some old dude falling asleep on his couch playing games but people keep him afloat to feel better than themselves when they see how shitty his life is.

Miserable people will not want to see you doing better or taking care of yourself because to them it will feel like you are leaving them behind, I'm sure youve heard of the crabs in a bucket mentality. And currently western women are recorded as the most miserable people on the planet. A guy that is taking care of himself, has self respect and pride is giving off signals that he won't be easily manipulated or used by women and that makes low quality women disinterested. And unfortunately most women you ever find are going to be low qaulity so yes, this is going to put a lot of them off
So they don’t like me bc I actually shower now go to the gym take care of myself eat enough to stay alive and happy?
They don’t want to see you improve bro, it reminds them of where they at

they want to drag you down, don’t let them stop you from obtaining your own success
damn so they won’t like me unless I go back to my old habits

• +1
Reactions: Sleeper
Pov : you take showers

3264616 IMG 0936

• JFL
Reactions: NFA PB
They just dont want to see you rise up the ladder. They liked you better when you was groveling and all fucked up. They want to treat you like a freakshow but in reality they all know the truth. Continue your grind and realize you can only rely on you

• +1
So they don’t like me bc I actually shower now go to the gym take care of myself eat enough to stay alive and happy?

damn so they won’t like me unless I go back to my old habits
Yes but do not lower yourself back down to their standards just to try to please them otherwise they will think you're a bitch and that they'll be able to make you debase yourself for their approval anytime they want. Stay taking care of yourself and trying to improve yourself, you're already on the path to being internet famous. Overcoming bad odds and being better as you rise up is what will make you an internet legend as opposed to trying to appeal to the lowest kinds of people which always ends in disaster. In the end they will like you because you are famous anyway

• +1
his face doesn’t look that uncany
if he was taller and had a deep voice it would look natural
That’s what I’m fucking sayin bruh it just looks weird on a 5 9 body with a 16 year old voice
2024 will be my year for ascension
Yes but do not lower yourself back down to their standards just to try to please them otherwise they will think you're a bitch and that they'll be able to make you debase yourself for their approval anytime they want. Stay taking care of yourself and trying to improve yourself, you're already on the path to being internet famous. Overcoming bad odds and being better as you rise up is what will make you an internet legend as opposed to trying to appeal to the lowest kinds of people which always ends in disaster. In the end they will like you because you are famous anyway
thank u man! Read it all encouraging as fuck! Will take ur advice
They just dont want to see you rise up the ladder. They liked you better when you was groveling and all fucked up. They want to treat you like a freakshow but in reality they all know the truth. Continue your grind and realize you can only rely on you
damn u guys are right wtfff how did I not see I am still young so that’s probably why

• +1
Reactions: Sleeper and Deleted member 21244
That’s what I’m fucking sayin bruh it just looks weird on a 5 9 body with a 16 year old voice
2024 will be my year for ascension

thank u man! Read it all encouraging as fuck! Will take ur advice

damn u guys are right wtfff how did I not see I am still young so that’s probably why
Stay NT my guy
soon you will be fighting Jake Paul on a boxing match

• +1
Stay NT my guy
soon you will be fighting Jake Paul on a boxing match
I’ll kick that FTM ass he’s a character and secretly lil peep

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21244

All ur threads are lowkey brag threads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244

looks