Women literally cannot imagine how low male smv is

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
They don't get why guys would be scared to approach or why the wouldn't escalate. They think being a guy equals woman's smv plus no slut shaming. They have no idea what high volumes of rejection does to a psyche, and they can't fathom why you would be sexuslly inhibited. That's why their "flirting" is just putting themselves in your way. It's just assumed if you're interested you will do 99% of the legwork to make it happen. We need a Being John Malkovich style simulator that will give women 5 minutes of experience of life a man in order for them to understand anything. It's legit infuriating dealing with women sometimes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, Bomber517, watah and 30 others
Just go to Sosua bro.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
They don't get why guys would be scared to approach or why the wouldn't escalate. They think being a guy equals woman's smv plus no slut shaming. They have no idea what high volumes of rejection does to a psyche, and they can't fathom why you would be sexuslly inhibited. That's why their "flirting" is just putting themselves in your way. It's just assumed if you're interested you will do 99% of the legwork to make it happen. We need a Being John Malkovich style simulator that will give women 5 minutes of experience of life a man in order for them to understand anything. It's legit infuriating dealing with women sometimes.
U should become one and convince them to let us fuck, agent 47 type shit

"why dont u just approach her, all u need is good style fashion and confidence"

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Ascending2Tyrone
When they think of "men", their mind automatically thinks of Hollywood A-listers, NBA players, Frat Chads, Finance Chads

Not the average man walking to his minimum wage job

• +1
Reactions: richpilled, BeanletMogger, Ascending2Tyrone and 9 others
When they think of "men", their mind automatically thinks of Hollywood A-listers, NBA players, Frat Chads, Finance Chads

Even chads are sexually high inhib. Why would anyone want to put their balls on the line and approach? Even as someone who does it constantly, it fucking sucks. I would much rather be approached or get clear iois.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ken, infini, bloomercel and 2 others
Even chads are sexually high inhib. Why would anyone want to put their balls on the line and approach? Even as someone who does it constantly, it fucking sucks. I would much rather be approached or get clear iois.
Ur probably some old ass man. They get their friends to approach for them all the time at school or uni. It just happened to my friend today im gonna make a thread about it

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Ur probably some old ass man. They get their friends to approach for them all the time at school or uni. It just happened to my friend today im gonna make a thread about it
Bro I've been stopped on the street and had girls give me their number. It happens, but it's not common. It's much more common thst girls just passively put themselves in your way

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, Henry Rollins and watah

Yes because here's the thing - in their minds they only deem a certain height, facial attractiveness, status male as a 'man' and therefore 'men' have it easy because they always get what they want. They see sub-the-cutoff males as backround noise and non sexual beings who can't be taken seriously.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Clown Show, Zizou and 7 others
Yes because here's the thing - in their minds they only deem a certain height, facial attractiveness, status male as a 'man' and therefore 'men' have it easy because they always get what they want. They see sub-the-cutoff males as backround noise and non sexual beings who can't be taken seriously.
We are subhumans to the eyes of most women

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, bloomercel and HarrierDuBois
I've told normies before, it's wise for people to make a tinder account of the opposite gender just to understand men or women better. Not to sound like a hippie, but a lot of the toxicity between genders is unironically due to a lack of empathy.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and perpetuallytired
I knew this people were going to respond with this cope shit, but that's not what I'm talking about. Chad has to deal with this too.

I knew this people were going to respond with this cope shit, but that's not what I'm talking about. Chad has to deal with this too.
It's not cope if it's true as you insinuate in your response. I'm not saying men can't have a tough time just that a very small subset of men are seen as men.

they're more blackpilled than men and they consider over a half of men to be unattractive therefore they CAN imagine how desperate we are but instead of being brutally honest they're taught virtue-signaling and gaslighting men so they wouldn't be seen as bad person @Clown Show

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Clown Show
I sometimes forget some guys actually care about muh women, muh dating

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
It's not cope if it's true as you insinuate in your response. I'm not saying men can't have a tough time just that a very small subset of men are seen as men.
that's not what I'm talking about itt. When I say "men" here, I mean all men.

Chad gets clear ioi the way they see him lol I’ve seen it to many times with my own eyes

Chad gets clear ioi the way they see him lol I’ve seen it to many times with my own eyes
Not really in cold approach situations. I see chads all the time and people mostly ignore them.

Just be yourself

• Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger

School/uni is easy mode bro, once you leave then it gets 10x harder believe me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, Costcosuperstore and watah
non-volcel problems :feelshah:
Every man can and should become volcel tbh. Seeing guys constantly complaining about "it's so hard getting wamen, their standards are so high!:soy:" reinforces that idea

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and piec
Every man can and should become volcel tbh. Seeing guys constantly complaining about "it's so hard getting wamen, their standards are so high!:soy:" reinforces that idea
unironically agree but if sub chad

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
Quick reminder there was a women who made herself into a man to see how it would be like and after some time she killed herself because of how brutal her existence and treatment became after her conversion. I forgot the name of the women and the experiment or wtv it’s called but it’s insane

• +1
Reactions: hattrick
Quick reminder there was a women who made herself into a man to see how it would be like and after some time she killed herself because of how brutal her existence and treatment became after her conversion. I forgot the name of the women and the experiment or wtv it’s called but it’s insane
Norah Vincent battled depression her whole life and her suicide had nothing to do with her living as a man briefly nearly 20 years before her suicide.

• Woah
Reactions: tombradylover
They know, they just don’t care

Norah Vincent battled depression her whole life and her suicide had nothing to do with her living as a man briefly nearly 20 years before her suicide.
interesting. Didnt know that piece of context. That changes things. She still did kill herself as a man tho, right? Maybe that's what finally pushed her over the edge

If i were a woman i wouldn't approach lol. rejection is absolutely humiliating. regardless of how much a woman is approached she is generally approached by sub-humans.

interesting. Didnt know that piece of context. That changes things. She still did kill herself as a man tho, right? Maybe that's what finally pushed her over the edge
She went back to living as a woman after the experiment in the early 2000s. She died by assisted suicide in 2022.

• Woah
Reactions: tombradylover
most women would blow their heads off if they experienced being a male looksmatch of theirs

She went back to living as a woman after the experiment in the early 2000s. She died by assisted suicide in 2022.
damn lmao thanks for the info

sex is a boring non event to them because they've been getting airtighted since grade school. to them it's as simple as breathing or eating, barely a conscious effort on their part. by the time they're 16 most of them have sex just to pass the time or to get something they want

• +1
Reactions: ChadOrDeath, BeanletMogger and bloomercel
sex is a boring non event to them because they've been getting airtighted since grade school. to them it's as simple as breathing or eating, barely a conscious effort on their part. by the time they're 16 most of them have sex just to pass the time or to get something they want
Nah, women need a million things in place for sex to happen. Nothing shows you're a virgin than thinking chad shows up then sex happens. Looks make it easier, but girls only want to fuck in the exact right circumstances as well. So plenty of girls go through dry spells. They just could get out of tgem if they communicated even slightly with men. But, no, you're supposed to read their mind and jump through the right hoops at the right times. Looks only make the hoop jumping easier.

how many approaches do u need for 1 slay to happen on average?

They need to transition to know