women literally can't even comprehend the average guys life

Deleted member 11414

Deleted member 11414

PHD in getting bitches
women think that every guy gets as much attention and matches on dating apps as they do, its literally beyond there comprehension how a guy can go his whole life without any female attention, this is also why women think there oppressed because they compare themselves to the top 10% of men, everyone that isn't super rich or super goodlooking is invisible to them
its fucking insane how different ugly women and average guys lives are when you think about it

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 4804 and 31 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 4804, Metamorphosis and 10 others
When women think of men average looking men don't even cross their minds

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 4804, Danish_Retard and 13 others
women think that every guy gets as much attention and matches on dating apps as they do
Because they think that average man looks like this ded srs
44615242 09C8 436E B8F8 6D214F3174D0

Everything below is ugly or ""medium ugly""

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BogdanYermakov, Be_ConfidentBro, Danish_Retard and 13 others
It's their biology, they don't want to look at average males cause they're genetically inferior.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Danish_Retard, HighIQcel and 4 others
Women only want Chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 4804, BrendioEEE and 2 others
The average women's life is shit too. They dont want to be single but they only want Chads. So usually they have to settle with the betabux they are not attracted to. That's why the average marriage is very depressing. And most married women are very depressed.

My friend is a doctor, 34, top 1% income in my country, has 2 houses. He has been married to his wife for 6 years. They have 1 son. He is of average height and looks average too and can play guitar and piano. Today he told me he and his wife have sex only once a month because his wife is always tired from work and family and he has to masturbate regularly.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BetterOffDead, Be_ConfidentBro, Danish_Retard and 14 others
The average women's life is shit too. They dont want to be single but they only want Chads. So usually they have to settle with the betabux they are not attracted to. That's why the average marriage is very depressing. And most married women are very depressed.

My friend is a doctor, 34, top 1% income in my country, has 2 houses. He has been married to his wife for 6 years. They have 1 son. He is of average height and looks average too and can play guitar and piano. Today he told me he and his wife have sex only once a month because his wife is always tired from work and family and he has to masturbate regularly.
greycel moment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BetterOffDead, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 4804 and 4 others

Unless his wife is in menopause he's probably being cucked.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 4804, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Unless his wife is in menopause he's probably being cucked.
Not yet, I believe. I know both him and his wife. But his wife is tired of him probably.

He is quite fat and he does not work out. He is a very bluepilled doctor, he believes if he studies hard and works hard and contributes to society, everybody will love and admire him and all his dreams will come true.

Currently, he is into Buddhism and spirituality and posts about his "enlightenments" daily on facebook.

I have been lurking this forum for years but had to register this account today after he told me his story.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BetterOffDead, Be_ConfidentBro, Danish_Retard and 16 others
Not yet, I believe. I know both him and his wife. But his wife is tired of him probably.

He is quite fat and he does not work out. He is a very bluepilled doctor, he believes if he studies hard and works hard and contributes to society, everybody will love and admire him and all his dreams will come true.

Currently, he is into Buddhism and spirituality and posts about his "enlightenments" daily on facebook.

I have been lurking this forum for years but had to register this account today after he told me his story.
He converted to Buddhism so they (his wife) can have an open relationship.

Women aren't feminists because they don't see average guys. It's all just a can't-get-a-Chad support group. Why do you think most of the shit they spew is about "unrealistic" beauty standards and toxic masculinity. If they dated their looksmatch they wouldn't even need to wear makeup and he would worship them.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 11292 and Deleted member 11414
He converted to Buddhism so they (his wife) can have an open relationship.
My country is not cucked like America or Europe. Men here sometimes kill their wives and the other men if adultery happens. Beating is more common than killing though. It is obviously illegal but society and even the police are sympathetic toward the killers in this case.

And as I know both the guy and his wife, I doubt his wife has cheated on him yet.

But the problem is still the sexless marriage and the delusion of my friend about life and marriage.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and HighIQcel
My country is not cucked like America or Europe. Men here sometimes kill their wives and the other men if adultery happens. Beating is more common than killing though. It is obviously illegal but society and even the police are sympathetic toward the killers in this case.

And as I know both the guy and his wife, I doubt his wife has cheated on him yet.

But the problem is still the sexless marriage and the delusion of my friend about life and marriage.
If he's fat and unhygienic then he's the one to blame for a sexless marriage. If he got back in shape, she would start dripping for him.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
women think that every guy gets as much attention and matches on dating apps as they do, its literally beyond there comprehension how a guy can go his whole life without any female attention, this is also why women think there oppressed because they compare themselves to the top 10% of men, everyone that isn't super rich or super goodlooking is invisible to them
its fucking insane how different ugly women and average guys lives are when you think about it
Because they think that average man looks like this ded srs
View attachment 1118061

Everything below is ugly or ""medium ugly""
Every guy above a 5/10 gets female attention.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
  • +1
Reactions: BetterOffDead, HighIQcel, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
True, a 5/10 guy gets attention from landwhales
No, he gets it from average girls and even Stacylites on occasion too.

And I said 5+/10, not exactly a point blank 5/10.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Mongrelcel and gamma
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11414 and gamma
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 11414 and Deleted member 7580
@gamma what's funny?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11414
If he's fat and unhygienic then he's the one to blame for a sexless marriage. If he got back in shape, she would start dripping for him.
As I said, he is very bluepilled. He has like 3k facebook friends and every post about his "mindfulness" and "true love" has hundreds of likes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, HighIQcel and Deleted member 11414
No, he gets it from average girls and even Stacylites on occasion too.

And I said 5+/10, not exactly a point blank 5/10.
another retarded delusional bluepilled take from you

should I even be surprised at this point? Why dont you just go to reddit? That place would suit you much more, youd feel rigtht at home

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BetterOffDead, HighIQcel, Deleted member 11414 and 1 other person
another retarded delusional bluepilled take from you

should I even be surprised at this point? Why dont you just go to reddit? That place would suit you much more, youd feel rigtht at home
U believe in TOO much hypergamy. I think you're the bluepilled one here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11414 and Mongrelcel
U believe in TOO much hypergamy. I think you're the bluepilled one here.
youre the one whos literally saying that 5/10 men get IOIs from GL girls

• +1
youre the one whos literally saying that 5/10 men get IOIs from GL girls
No, I said guys who are AT THE VERY least 5/10 (so usually 6/10 honest) get approached by girls at their scale or Beckies, and can get IOIs from Stacylites who might be a bit above their level, but not enough for hypergamy to take effect. Remember that at 7/10 or higher, it all becomes very subjective. That's why mog battles here are futile.

U could argue any guy 3/10-5/10 is a fakecel. Below that it's over.

And i'm talking about overall ratings, not just facial ratings. If u are 3/10 or below facially (which is rare, at least amongst whites), u are deformed. If u are above 6/10 facially (which is also rare) u are goodlooking. However, any guy that's let's say a head (9 inches or so) taller than the average guy in country. Even if he has somewhat of a 2/10 burn victim face, and even though he might not get approached, he could still be able to find a Becky girlfriend and not die a virgin right? Give him Jeff Sied-tier muscle genetics and doorframe wide shoulders and boom. He's now a 4/10 assuming he's not mentally ill.

Now in order to get IOIs, u just gotta get past upper tier incel (3-3.5/10 overall).

In order to get approached by girls, u gotta get to high tier normie (6-6.5/10 overall).

In places that are filled w/ goodlooking people like Sweden or Northern Germany, Northern Italy i'd say it's a bit higher, the cutoff for trueceldom being 3.5/10 instead but that I don't know for sure. In America any guy that has at least 3 top 99th percentile features will make it to mid tier normie and find pussy.

If you were blackpilled you would know that most girls are not shy when it comes to attraction, and if no girls who are least Becky tier go out of their way to talk to you or give u IOIs then u are ugly. Ugly OVERALL.

TLDR: If u never get female attention u are 4/10 or below overall. Once u reach mid tier normie unless u hang around w/ models u should be able to get some pussy.

Last edited:
  • +1
If you want pussy, thus to female companionship, you have to become a whore. Put yourself out there like a no-good piece of shit whore. Women will take notice.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 11414
Now in order to get IOIs, u just gotta get past upper tier incel (3-3.5/10 overall).
Delusional if you think 3.5 guys get IOIs

Indicators of disgust maybe

• +1
Reactions: Argentina and Deleted member 11414
Cope.
Women are blackpilled asf
They know everything but pretend not to.

Delusional if you think 3.5 guys get IOIs

Indicators of disgust maybe
No, they don’t get IOIs.

But not every single girl is disgusted by them.

• +1