Women Need Validation to Breathe

Deleted member 17763

Deleted member 17763

Kraken
Some people say that for women, getting validation is like getting pussy is for us. But that's not true. For women, getting validation is like drinking water is for us. In fact, if they go 3-4 days without any, they will literally up and die. And in general, they need at least 8 servings a day to function properly, but more doesn’t hurt.

A woman's entire life is like the super mario 64 underwater level, except it isn't a lack of oxygen that's going to drown her, it's a lack of validation. And instead of needing to collect coins to keep her power levels up, she needs to collect validation from men.

Once you understand this, all the confusing behaviors of a typical woman start to make perfect sense.

Why did she post that slutty bikini pic on instagram even though it means no self-respecting man will date her now? She had to or else she was going to die.

Why do girls message me first on dating apps acting super interested then completely ignore my response? They had to or else they were going to die.

See that? Women aren't actually very complicated at all. Now that you know this, the key is to use it to your advantage.

Let's say you just met a cute girl that you wanna boink. Now pretend she’s mario and you're underwater in jolly roger bay. You have a coin you can give her and she needs it or else she might drown. Well you better hang on to that coin for dear life. That coin is your only leverage and once you lose it, it’s over. Hang on to that coin for as long as you possibly can because the moment she gets it, she's just gonna swim away in search of another one. What you need to do is carefully hide the coin in a very secure location - in your pants, right at the bottom of your dick. And make sure the only possible way she can find it is with her mouth or her vagina. Or butthole if you're into that.

Don’t get me wrong, there’s still a strong chance she will give up and go look for an easier source of coins, or someone who has more valuable coins. But if you just give up the coin right away then the chance she goes elsewhere is always going to be ≈100%, and you’ll be pissed off because you got finessed for a coin again on top of it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkishchad, Tallooksmaxxer, aBetterMii and 17 others

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Toth's thot
All useless advice to me because I haven’t looked at a foid in 5 years

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 14905, Toth's thot and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, Toth's thot and Deleted member 14774
Some people say that for women, getting validation is like getting pussy is for us. But that's not true. For women, getting validation is like drinking water is for us. In fact, if they go 3-4 days without any, they will literally up and die. And in general, they need at least 8 servings a day to function properly, but more doesn’t hurt.

View attachment 1662911

A woman's entire life is like the super mario 64 underwater level, except it isn't a lack of oxygen that's going to drown her, it's a lack of validation. And instead of needing to collect coins to keep her power levels up, she needs to collect validation from men.

Once you understand this, all the confusing behaviors of a typical woman start to make perfect sense.

Why did she post that slutty bikini pic on instagram even though it means no self-respecting man will date her now? She had to or else she was going to die.

Why do girls message me first on dating apps acting super interested then completely ignore my response? They had to or else they were going to die.

See that? Women aren't actually very complicated at all. Now that you know this, the key is to use it to your advantage.

Let's say you just met a cute girl that you wanna boink. Now pretend she’s mario and you're underwater in jolly roger bay. You have a coin you can give her and she needs it or else she might drown. Well you better hang on to that coin for dear life. That coin is your only leverage and once you lose it, it’s over. Hang on to that coin for as long as you possibly can because the moment she gets it, she's just gonna swim away in search of another one. What you need to do is carefully hide the coin in a very secure location - in your pants, right at the bottom of your dick. And make sure the only possible way she can find it is with her mouth or her vagina. Or butthole if you're into that.

Don’t get me wrong, there’s still a strong chance she will give up and go look for an easier source of coins, or someone who has more valuable coins. But if you just give up the coin right away then the chance she goes elsewhere is always going to be ≈100%, and you’ll be pissed off because you got finessed for a coin again on top of it.
this is what some subhumans dont understand

they will misinterpret an ioi or flirting when inturn these women are just seeking to string them along to suck every bit of comfort and validation offered

then leave them out to dry, users then come in here posting cringe screenshots saying "what does this mean? is she interested?" :feelsuhh:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrazilianLooksmaxxer, Deleted member 17763, Toth's thot and 1 other person
this is what some subhumans dont understand

they will misinterpret an ioi or flirting when inturn these women are just seeking to string them along to suck every bit of comfort and validation offered

then leave them out to dry, users then come in here posting cringe screenshots saying "what does this mean? is she interested?" :feelsuhh:
Exactly, nothing cringier than users trying to flex interest a girl gave them when the story doesn't even end with them getting laid

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
Interesting finding thanks

• +1
Reactions: galego123
True, which is why women love beta orbiting simps for their daily supply of validation.

• +1
Reactions: galego123
That's why i fuck boys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 16369 and galego123
good take PearHeadedDick

View attachment 1662911

If You lose the coin the first three dates is game over.

View attachment 1662911

How do I keep the coin. You explained everything up to this point perfectly but how EXACALLY do I get her to use her mouth pissy and ass to get my coin what does one do to hold onto that coin :dafuckfeels:

Bookmarked this thread BTW it’s based blackpilled and 100% true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
what does one do to hold onto that coin
Very complicated question but some of the old stuff from the :redpill: subreddit has a lot of good info regarding this. Not the meme worthy shit or the cringe watered down youtube content but the actual high iq posts

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Just get a girl from rural India

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Very complicated question but some of the old stuff from the :redpill: subreddit has a lot of good info regarding this. Not the meme worthy shit or the cringe watered down youtube content but the actual high iq posts
Fairs. I had a lot more in that comment tbh refresh the page and see if you answers all the QUestions I had asked. You typed back fast indeed ahaha

Fairs. I had a lot more in that comment tbh refresh the page and see if you answers all the QUestions I had asked. You typed back fast indeed ahaha
I read your whole comment as it is now, I just quoted that one part instead of quoting the entire thing

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I read your whole comment as it is now, I just quoted that one part instead of quoting the entire thing
Shot I’ll see if I can find the old redpill subreddit before the soys and demons known as women room it down. God punished men by creating women and Punished women by making them have periods still doesn’t stop me from fucking them on periods :feelswhat:

Im such a disgusting vile creature im like a pirahnna plant with my coin they wouldnt even take it from me theyd rather drown and die than to :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 17763