Women on reddit consider these to be "average womens bodies" except for Women O & L who they called "exceptional"

Brian Peppers

Brian Peppers

Gold
Screen-Shot-2022-06-05-at-8.23.09-PM-900x602.png
All but L are undateable to me.

• Ugh..
Reactions: normie_joe, Slayercel, ArcticStorm and 2 others
Reddit users are fat, so probably average on there tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, normie_joe and thereallegend
fuck thats gross

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, ArcticStorm and Deleted member 24712
they are correct, the average person has the body composition of a sack of wet laundry.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Yerico7, RichardSpencel and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and normie_joe
there delusional. That in no way is average. Copers. Thing is, i dunno why u would cope with being fat. Just lose weight, anyone can do it.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and Lautrec
All disgusting freaks that no self respecting man would touch with a 10 foot pole. In a sane world these grannies would be busy helping raise their grandchildren and not publicly embarrassing themselves on the dating market.

The dumb sluts virtue signalling them on social media are the ones who ridicule them behind their back the most, just to feel better about their own insecurities "At least i'm not as fat/old/ugly as her"

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, Brus Wane, callisto and 3 others
Average in US since everyone here’s a landwhale lol

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, Gaygymmaxx, thereallegend and 1 other person
All have infinite smv

Yep any of them could jump right on Tinder and have at minimum a HTN in bed that night while their looksmatch is invisible. A crazy world.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slayercel, chadcel;, pumpeduppecs and 1 other person
Fat with no milkers is a crime, architect is disappointed

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and aspiringexcel
I would make love to every single one of them

• Ugh..
Reactions: Slayercel
All disgusting freaks that no self respecting man would touch with a 10 foot pole. In a sane world these grannies would be busy helping raise their grandchildren and not publicly embarrassing themselves on the dating market.

The dumb sluts virtue signalling them on social media are the ones who ridicule them behind their back the most, just to feel better about their own insecurities "At least i'm not as fat/old/ugly as her"
It’s hilarious bc they’ll scream “body positivity!!” but the average fat foid gets treated like shit in real life (as they should). If you’re not past 40 and look like a land whale, there is something seriously wrong with you.

They are right, that is average for America. Because average women have gotten a lot fatter and uglier.

Per the CDC, 42% of Americans are obese, and 74% are obese or overweight. Therefore, statistically speaking, the average woman is overweight.