women only remember the hottest guy theyve fucked and the biggest cock

MicroPenis

MicroPenis

Bronze
if you dont somehow meet both the these criteria you are forgotten completely from their lives forever

however that washed up post prime tagged out women you wind up with will wake up in the middle of the night nipping hard in a cold sweat after she dreams of the time chad took her for a ride on his 9x7 and she gushed all over it

when she looks over and sees the recessed maxilla and hears sleep apnea in full affect she will resent all of her choices in life and mostly, you

Who cares?

• +1
Reactions: xit
In short, water is wet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 1100
Women remembers romantic guys who loved them in honest and passion. They will always look back with nostalgic feelings.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
whoa nigga groundbreaking stuff right here

• JFL
Reactions: Cleftcel and CarlSagan96
cope you opened and replied

that could be true if he was also the best looking
Romantic, loving with passion meant his facial bones and height

Women remembers romantic guys who loved them in honest and passion. They will always look back with nostalgic feelings.
WVSzTcM

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
I dont even remember sex I had a week ago

Reminds me of someone's signature on lookism.net

Remember when a girl is fucking you she is thinking of the chad that took her virginity

Wasnt making thee post to brag, just to show that I doubt women really remember that much, and they have an even more of a matter of fact attitude towards sex, its as casual as brushign your teeth to a women, its not a big deal

Wasnt making thee post to brag, just to show that I doubt women really remember that much, and they have an even more of a matter of fact attitude towards sex, its as casual as brushign your teeth to a women, its not a big deal
Dude its a compliment, thats slayer shit man, you're finally becoming low inhib.

They always remember the guy that took their virginity and will always love him to a degree bcs of pair-bonding

never forget this