Women prefer a longer midface

Deleted member 9072

Deleted member 9072

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED
That's why Jordan Barret isn't attracted to women. Women find Jeremy Buendia more attractive than Jeff Seid despite Jeff having more masculine features such as hunter eyes, wide face and square jaw. Overall psl wise looks so much better. However he has a short face that makes him look like a baby.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, SubhumanCurrycel, didntreadlol and 2 others
cope like the "balding means more masculine" trope.

they are not masculine, they are just bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 4563, Darkstrand and 10 others
It’s his long midface, not coloring that makes him more attractive :lul::lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston, Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 9072
That's why Jordan Barret isn't attracted to women. Women find Jeremy Buendia more attractive than Jeff Seid despite Jeff having more masculine features such as hunter eyes, wide face and square jaw. Overall psl wise looks so much better. However he has a short face that makes him look like a baby.

Jordan Barret isn't attractive to women because of his gay alien phenotype, if his midface was longer it would look worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879, gaymidget, Copeful and 5 others
great deduction skills! NOT

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Fucking greycels

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, TUSSELEIF, BradAniston and 1 other person

Jeremy buendia
Jeremy Buendia Aiming For The 5th
8a29626e59f8d6b20ffb7174adcf4620

Prey af eyes but great frame
Manlet

• +1
Jordan Barret isn't attractive to women because of his gay alien phenotype, if his midface was longer it would look worse
I like how we throw word "unattractive" here as if girls wouldnt fuck him.

Its true he doesnt have the widest appeal, but his "unattractiveness" is still SMV mogging normal looking chadlites.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, gaymidget, didntreadlol and 3 others

Its true he doesnt have the widest appeal, but his "unattractiveness" is still SMV mogging normal looking chadlites.
I would look like Barret than Jeff Seid tbh

Yes, women love my 0.93 midface ratio. jfl at this cope

• Hmm...

yhh ur right he has a high SMV but its a lot lower than other male models such as Gandy, Chico etc...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Deleted member 9072
1.1 MID is literally perfect no more no less.
1.1 is Sean and Leonardo

• +1
Massive cope. Jeff Seid mogs Jeremy Buendia. His facial aesthetics are on a different level. Not to mention Buendia is a turbo manlet.

• +1
Barrett looks bad because his FWHR is much higher than the ideal and his jaw has little vertical projection due to a short ramus and low gonial angle. I have made countless morphs correcting these failos and girls preferred them over the original.

• Woah
Agreed though that a midface above 1.09 isn’t good and a .95-.99 midface is far from a death sentence.

True, I also hear they prefer short men, especially short brown men with micropenises

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Lolcel, didntreadlol and 2 others

Where are my prime JBs' at then.
0.92 Midface checking in

Actually this an interesting comparison. It shows that about every woman is different (obviously), but they all like muscles. The roided out look did get lots of votes, more than i expected. We're all told stuff about diminishing returns, but these reactions speak louder than anything else. And this guy is ethnic with an ethnic name. He already has good features, but the RTT put him in another category. "He looks like he can beat someone up" is very very telling, especially since the girl was also somwhat attractive (compared to the rest). She likes mascdom types. Many do. Don't discount that

The two dudes did very well regardless, and i hope you are all inspired to hit the gym today.

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget
Imagine wasting your time on YouTube watching people ask random women on the streets or in a club about what they like in a man or read an entire article about it , we already know the deal , there is a different between a woman preferring a certain trait and a guy having that preferred trait in an attractive way , she can be into brown eyes but if you have brown eyes with a garbage eye area , its over , same thing for the long mid face if the the other parts of the face don't support it and you end up looking like a horse its also over .

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385