D

Deleted member 30037

Scholar
You guys overcomplicate it.

IRL women have 3 ranks

Ugly = avoid
Average = friend zone
Hot = wants to fuck

There’s no such thing as a scale or whatever. You fall into one category IRL it’s that simple.

Take the IRL pill 💊

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, bndar.337, Yuya Moggershima and 35 others
Yup. Facts

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
There are 3 scales in the blackpil. Everything in the between is a meme.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, hardestmfintheroom and Deleted member 30037
SuperDavidGangbang

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Mewton, Shade91 and 5 others
Basically...
1/10 - 3/10 (Truecels) Avoid
4/10 - 6/10 (Normies) Friendzone
7/10 - 10/10 (Chads) Wants to Fuck

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, tombradylover, humanoidsub7 and 11 others
No such thing as friendzone.

Ugly and average = Avoid

Chad = Fuck fuck and fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and humanoidsub7
No such thing as friendzone.

Ugly and average = Avoid

Chad = Fuck fuck and fuck
Not true. Women friendzone avg looking men for validation all the time. They won’t be friends if you’re legit ugly.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Mewton, ManletBlackcel and 4 others
Basically...
Yup, spot on. The specifics of the incel community just overcomplicates it. Although maybe 7 is a bit low, I’d say 8 or above is “hot” for a normie

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and hardestmfintheroom
When you play the game of Mogs, you smash or you rot.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, The Antichrist, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
babby's first discovery of "truecel" "normie" and "chad"

Type theory
Race pill

• +1
It will make friendsone and romantic interest subjective but i agree w ur point
Like 90% of people go for their own race so yeah maybe a bit it can change

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
dog pill hurt the most

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist
Not true jfl

There are levels to everything, women dont actively avoid most ugly guys unless you're legit subhuman level, and even then it depends
And "Hot" is such a broad category, a HTN wont get anywhere close to the treatment a legit chad gets even though women find both attractive. Htn probably gets called cute more while chad will only be seen as hot

Not true jfl

There are levels to everything, women dont actively avoid most ugly guys unless you're legit subhuman level, and even then it depends
And "Hot" is such a broad category, a HTN wont get anywhere close to the treatment a legit chad gets even though women find both attractive. Htn probably gets called cute more while chad will only be seen as hot
You probably have never hung out with normal women then. I am telling you for a fact it's either "hot" or nothing in their mind, there is no in between. And no, subhumans do not have friendships with women IRL, once again you've probably never interacted with girls before

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
You probably have never hung out with normal women then. I am telling you for a fact it's either "hot" or nothing in their mind, there is no in between. And no, subhumans do not have friendships with women IRL, once again you've probably never interacted with girls before
Lmfao sure bro tell me what my experiences irl are. Had my fair share of interactions with girls and slays and i can tell you theres a wide variance in treatment even above htn. You've probably never seen it since htn+ is rare irl

Regular good looking guys are often called cute or kinda hot, while ive heard girls call the best looking guy in HS "hot as fuck" and the way they talked about him was completely different

Ive seen my chadlite senior who was the best looking guy at hs get approached multiple times, while my regular gl friends (arnd htn) only slayed occasionally at parties or clubs. Its really just common sense tbh, youre probably just coping

IRL women have 3 ranks

Ugly = avoid
Average = friend zone
Hot = wants to fuck

There’s no such thing as a scale or whatever. You fall into one category IRL it’s that simple.

Take the IRL pill 💊
IMG 20240201 220506

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite, Decha and Deleted member 30037
Basically...
What if an htb sends nudes? She asked for me to send back i refused. Am i friendzoned or chad? I asked her to rate me because if autism and she rated me 9/10 jfl

Lmfao sure bro tell me what my experiences irl are. Had my fair share of interactions with girls and slays and i can tell you theres a wide variance in treatment even above htn. You've probably never seen it since htn+ is rare irl

Regular good looking guys are often called cute or kinda hot, while ive heard girls call the best looking guy in HS "hot as fuck" and the way they talked about him was completely different

Ive seen my chadlite senior who was the best looking guy at hs get approached multiple times, while my regular gl friends (arnd htn) only slayed occasionally at parties or clubs. Its really just common sense tbh, youre probably just coping
"You've probably never seen it" - I've been called a HTN by multiple people on this site but okay. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

What if an htb sends nudes? She asked for me to send back i refused. Am i friendzoned or chad? I asked her to rate me because if autism and she rated me 9/10 jfl
To her you are hot, that's all you need to know. "HTN" "Chadlite" "Chad" means nothing after you hit the threshold

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and AlbinoMaxxer
To her you are hot, that's all you need to know. "HTN" "Chadlite" "Chad" means nothing after you hit the threshold
Do i just coast or try to reach chadlite? I have body halo

Do i just coast or try to reach chadlite? I have body halo
Nah obviously try and reach your maximum potential. The better looking you are the higher your odds of being in that hot category for sure. Always looksmax

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
"You've probably never seen it" - I've been called a HTN by multiple people on this site but okay. We'll just have to agree to disagree.
:lul::lul:Wtf is that response lmfao??? How tf is you being muh htn relevant to this at all? Whats your slaycount? How often do you get approached?

I said htn+ implying chadlite and chad, which is rare irl, so you've probably not seen the disparity in treatment

Keep telling yourself that the average good looking guy on the street elicits the same response to women as someone like chico or jacob elordi. Cmon its ridiculous to even think about jfl

Its like being a multimillionaire. Sure everyone would consider you rich, but theres still a wide disparity between a multimillionaire and a billionaire

I just wanted to ask you about what you typed there and it’s not meant to be offensive. Was it sarcasm or are you really that retarded?

IRL women have 3 ranks

Ugly = avoid
Average = friend zone
Hot = wants to fuck

Take the IRL pill 💊
True

• +1

IRL women have 3 ranks

Ugly = avoid
Average = friend zone
Hot = wants to fuck

Take the IRL pill 💊
We men categorise everything and rationalise everything. Black pill is basically a scientific study about women's sexual preferences. Again, we rationalise emotion and try to understand it.

That doesn't mean it's not accurate, for example a 6.6 PSL would be somewhere between the friend zone and the fuck zone. Depending on the mood of FOID.

I just wanted to ask you about what you typed there and it’s not meant to be offensive. Was it sarcasm or are you really that retarded?
I’m in the first category and I’m s sub5 truecel

I’m in the first category and I’m s sub5 truecel
But I don’t get avoided, I have female friends, they write me, they pay for my food etc. By your definition I must be Chad but I’m not and I’m not underrating myself, I am not Chad. You’re just a creep, that’s why women avoid you

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
You’re just a creep, that’s why women avoid you
How can I be a creep? I don’t understand.. maybe I was in denial and I do really look like a creep to them.

They are not mentally stable like us, they are psychologically sociopathic and one day they can have a wet pussy and the next day they can be allergic to cock. If she is ovulating she will prefer male faces while in her infertile days she will go for betas faces (opportunity for normie) now, always chad will rub her pussy.

How can I be a creep? I don’t understand.. maybe I was in denial and I do really look like a creep to them.
I don’t know you, but you’re saying women judge entirely based on physical attractiveness and this is not correct at all

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I don’t know you, but you’re saying women judge entirely based on physical attractiveness and this is not correct at all
It is entirely correct

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Who hurt you bro 😭😭😭😭
You’re on a blackpill forum and talking about the bluepill to me. @InnerVoid can confirm the experience of truecels like me.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: InnerVoid, Deleted member 30037, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person

and how ugly were these toilets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 30037