Women rank men in 3 categories IRL

I mean this post is frigging legit but you must also take into consideration all those unfriendzonable guys into pua and they fall into that category because at least an ugly loser who will betabuxx her wil be useful for her but in the case of somebody who won't meet looks standards to be even fuckable and to act all this aloof around her apart from this being a macroscopic incongruence since she doesn't have any particular use for him and thus he is so freaking annoying to her trying to scalate her or negging her trying to make her chase him when she is not cooperating and she won't because she doesn't like him at all and not even to pretend whatever he does as stupid it might be it is working so she ends up avoiding him and that is how it works and yet there are a lot of people who say there are ugly guys with beatiful girls and well to me it seems it has to do with misjudging phenotype for dimorphic traits in wich the first may not be as definitive as the latter but could add more points to your actual value on the sexual market and yet psycology could play a role on how certain interactions can end there is a limit.

Last edited:
Ak-47p

• JFL
Reactions: Ak-47p
No such thing as friendzone.

Ugly and average = Avoid

Chad = Fuck fuck and fuck
Go outside rotcel you perceive the irl world by words written by others cels.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Antichrist and Nick.Harte
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Nick.Harte
I mean this post is frigging legit but you must also take into consideration all those unfriendzonable guys into pua and they fall into that category because at least an ugly loser who will betabuxx her wil be useful for her but in the case of somebody who won't meet looks standards to be even fuckable and to act all this aloof around her apart from this being a macroscopic incongruence since she doesn't have any particular use for him and thus he is so freaking annoying to her trying to scalate her or negging her trying to make her chase him when she is not cooperating and she won't because she doesn't like him at all and not even to pretend whatever he does as stupid it might be it is working so she ends up avoiding him and that is how it works and yet there are a lot of people who say there are ugly guys with beatiful girls and well to me it seems it has to do with misjudging phenotype for dimorphic traits in wich the first may not be as definitive as the latter but could add more points to your actual value on the sexual market and yet psycology could play a role on how certain interactions can end there is a limit.
Keep in mind women percieve your behaviour differently depending on your attractiveness. There are legit studies on this topic. A good looking dude being weird won’t put them off as much as a normal looking dude would. The better looking you are the more you can get away with.

• +1
Reactions: Ak-47p
You guys overcomplicate it.

IRL women have 3 ranks

Ugly = avoid
Average = friend zone
Hot = wants to fuck

There’s no such thing as a scale or whatever. You fall into one category IRL it’s that simple.

Take the IRL pill 💊
this is so painfully obvious stop fishing for reacrs

this is so painfully obvious stop fishing for reacrs
It’s not dumbass. People need to hear it which is why people are commenting calling me wrong

Keep in mind women percieve your behaviour differently depending on your attractiveness. There are legit studies on this topic. A good looking dude being weird won’t put them off as much as a normal looking dude would. The better looking you are the more you can get away with.
Absolutely agree with this bro and it doesn't apply just to women but many aspects in life and it's called the halo effect as you may already know since you are in this community and been there done that and as long as that it's not unbelievably repulsive to her or might hurt her social value to her peers she will play along and currently my biggest failo is my undereye support that despite having aegyosal to make for it well somedays fucks me up entirely after attempting that snake diet and losing my fatpads thus me trying to find a fix or something to raise my cheekbones or make them more prominent and make those dryspells periods nonexistent at all or at best not so frequent still am a htn at best almost chadlite on my best days despite not having a muscular body and not being so tall and being attractive is a must and specially when tribalism is against you and from the beggining you are perceived as a nonneurotypical regardless of how you behave and all that but having looks gets you from being weird to being exotic on those cases.

Absolutely agree with this bro and it doesn't apply just to women but many aspects in life and it's called the halo effect as you may already know since you are in this community and been there done that and as long as that it's not unbelievably repulsive to her or might hurt her social value to her peers she will play along and currently my biggest failo is my undereye support that despite having aegyosal to make for it well somedays fucks me up entirely after attempting that snake diet and losing my fatpads thus me trying to find a fix or something to raise my cheekbones or make them more prominent and make those dryspells periods nonexistent at all or at best not so frequent still am a htn at best almost chadlite on my best days despite not having a muscular body and not being so tall and being attractive is a must and specially when tribalism is against you and from the beggining you are perceived as a nonneurotypical regardless of how you behave and all that but having looks gets you from being weird to being exotic on those cases.
That was the longest sentence I’ve ever read

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037