Women really DO love a bad boy: Men with psychopathic traits are attractive because they're confident and 'know the right things to say', study claims

dat feel

dat feel

DailyMail Expert
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and autistic_tendencies
its not all bad tbh. mega low inhib is better overall but psychopaths can make the most "logical" choice in a hard situation. I think we could make more use of them tbh.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 2581
It always brings a smile to my face when the women who chase these kinds of guys end up dead or single mothers, JFL

How is this news?

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
YOU FEEL THAT WATER SON? YES IT IS WET.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Effortless, reddollars and 1 other person
Yes but you need that psycho looks

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and autistic_tendencies
Dark triad/low inhib af/cruel and cold =====>slayer

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195
"Know the right thing to say"

Basically being high testosterone and low cortisol. It's not what you say, but how you say it. High testosterone people put more emphasis on their words even when just speaking normally, without sounding try hard or cringy because they are actually high T. Yeah high T is everything and a good cope. I feel more powerful than everyone now. I walk down the hallways knowing damn well I could beat the shit out of anyone there. Fuck yes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
But as always what the study misses are the looks Required in order to be a dark triad slayer.

Normies are too blinded to see the obvious truth.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2426
But as always what the study misses are the looks Required in order to be a dark triad slayer.

Normies are too blinded to see the obvious truth.
Yeah as with everything looks are a prerequisite, there’s tons of ugly loner psychos but society fixates on the good looking ones

• +1
When you’re good looking or big yes

• +1
I walk down the hallways knowing damn well I could beat the shit out of anyone there. Fuck yes.

Literally nobody cares that you are jacked because everybody knows that you would do absolutely nothing if somebody trashtalked you. And even if you did respond with violence, how much respect you would get would depend entirely on how good looking you are. If you are ugly, people will just think you are a pathetic roided loser.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, KrissKross and Roping Subhuman
Yeah as with everything looks are a prerequisite, there’s tons of ugly loner psychos but society fixates on the good looking ones

Yeah it's 'ew he's so creppy' vs 'wow he's so Mysterious'

Just look at Richard Ramirez vs ER. the type of attention they get.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, SHARK and autistic_tendencies
I'm a psychopath but I'm an incel

You need to be capable of violence. That's all.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
Literally nobody cares that you are jacked because everybody knows that you would do absolutely nothing if somebody trashtalked you. And even if you did respond with violence, how much respect you would get would depend entirely on how good looking you are. If you are ugly, people will just think you are a pathetic roided loser.
Man shut the fuck up. If someone trash talked me I would definitely do something about it... your projecting yourself lol

I'm a psychopath but I'm an incel
if u were psychopath you wouldn’t admit it + you wouldn’t have knowledge of it, or at least not full knowledge as psychopaths lack conscience

Some ugly dude is gonna read this and start acting like a douchebag, furtherering his unpopularity.

Be good looking and any behavior is haloed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golgo13, Highrise, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 4 others
if u were psychopath you wouldn’t admit it + you wouldn’t have knowledge of it, or at least not full knowledge as psychopaths lack conscience
As if someone can't tell that something isn't right. I legit have no emotional empathy. I can only imagine what someone else feels but not actually feel it myself. I used to hurt animals as a kid for fun/science purposes. I was abused by my mother as a kid as well. I constantly got into fights and all throughout high school I was a regular in the assistant principal's office. All the signs are there.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Don't act against your pheno. If you're short I advise you not to be a douchebag because you will likely be made fun of for manlet rage.

Like @SHARK said, any behavior is a halo if good looking. Most chads are assholes because they don't give a shit.

"I love a bad boi tee hee"

10 years later

"Men are all pigs!! I'll never find anyone worthy of raising little Joey"

• JFL
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and KrissKross
As if someone can't tell that something isn't right. I legit have no emotional empathy. I can only imagine what someone else feels but not actually feel it myself. I used to hurt animals as a kid for fun/science purposes. I was abused by my mother as a kid as well. I constantly got into fights and all throughout high school I was a regular in the assistant principal's office. All the signs are there.
Yeah so what? I have same problem; I don’t consider myself a sociopath. Even though I consistently manipulate family/friends/people around me

Man shut the fuck up. If someone trash talked me I would definitely do something about it... your projecting yourself lol

Your avi is fitting for both your post and intellect.

Yeah so what? I have same problem; I don’t consider myself a sociopath. Even though I consistently manipulate family/friends/people around me
My point is that my mental state repulses women instead of attracting them despite this study saying that they're attracted to sociopaths. I have no problems attracting girls based on looks but once they get to know me, they want to pull out.

My point is that my mental state repulses women instead of attracting them despite this study saying that they're attracted to sociopaths. I have no problems attracting girls based on looks but once they get to know me, they want to pull out.
yeah you sound like what i used to be, i would be obsessed with telling them too much shit. that’s why