Women saying they dont like big muscles is enough as a sole proof to understand that they like big muscles

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
Yes, goy women also say that they dont like big penises, they dont care your height, they dont care your jawline, they dont care your penis size, they dont care how much money you have, they dont care how much muscle you have

Just have good shining personality, you will find the right person someday

JFL

Images 8
Images 7

Indir 1

Images 9

I dont mean get big as much as Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cuttler, but some retards here are even afraid to hit their natty limit because they will get too big.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, madaaa, Deleted member 4946 and 18 others
plenty of women dont like buff guys. the ideal is like maybe a 23 MAYBE 24 ffmi lean

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lmao, Scarfaced, Hueless and 6 others
true tbh

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Tallooksmaxxer
That male vs female gaze thread that @Prettyboy made is making you mald so hard. Just accept that you are retarded and that being giga buff is not ideal for women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, Moggie, datboijj and 3 others
plenty of women dont like buff guys. the ideal is like maybe a 23 MAYBE 24 ffmi lean
also when they say they don't like big muscles it's because 99% of the guys they see with big muscles are ugly balding dudes that are super arrogant and have a narcy ego because they think they're attractive

you really think a minimum chadlite face with good muscles will not be liked by them?

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Lmao, Deleted member 19294 and 15 others
also when they say they don't like big muscles it's because 99% of the guys they see with big muscles are ugly balding dudes that are super arrogant and have a narcy ego because they think they're attractive

you really think a minimum chadlite face with good muscles will not be liked by them?
yeah pretty much this

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Moggie
my ex gf said mine is the "perfect size" "boyfriend size":feelswah::feelswah: but im literally 7 inches thick

so she would need top 0.0001% to be big? lol..

and people tell me dick size isnt a weapon used be feminists to make men insecure.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Pumanator, Deleted member 16453 and 5 others
yeah pretty much this

finally peoples with functioning brains. People think i am a gymcel that copes with gym. Face is king but if you have the height, a gymcelled body puts you to an another dimension.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
my ex gf said mine is the "perfect size" "boyfriend size":feelswah::feelswah: but im literally 7 inches thick

and people tell me dick size isnt a weapon used be feminists to make men insecure.
Probably she had bigger ones

How is the thickness?

finally peoples with functioning brains. People think i am a gymcel that copes with gym. Face is king but if you have the height, a gymcelled body puts you to an another dimension.
yup also never try to flex your muscles or talk about your gyming shit
if a woman asks you why did you gymcel tell them "i want to look big to protect my sisters or mother from any abusers or guys that try to harm her" they will find that super cute (i once told that to a bitch and she literally fell in love w me ngl)

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, johncruz12345, Deleted member 20631 and 5 others

7 inches think nigga wtf that doesn't exist

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Tallooksmaxxer
oh yeah duh, only an idiot would think otherwise
you think a twink pretty boy would even have 1/5th of this guys smv? LOL.
Over

this guys smv is probably leagues above salludon lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje, LooksmaxxHopeful, Pumanator and 4 others
View attachment 1795723
salludon is roided and gymcelled bro, check out his instagram, he got wide.
and imo salludon moggs this dude.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 15827
salludon is roided and gymcelled bro, check out his instagram, he got wide.
and imo salludon moggs this dude.
he did? leme check
also the point is that the body multiplies his high tier facd
no, i just checked he looks the same

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
nigga hes starting to look like a classic physique monster
its okay man, even normies admit that he looks good.

But i guess you would like his Ragnarok body
Https   prodstatic9netau   media Network Images 2018 03 08 14 47 180308 coach hemsworth 2

Yes, goy women also say that they dont like big penises, they dont care your height, they dont care your jawline, they dont care your penis size, they dont care how much money you have, they dont care how much muscle you have

JFL
View attachment 1795682
View attachment 1795677View attachment 1795678
View attachment 1795702
View attachment 1795701

I dont mean get big as much as Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cuttler, but some retards here are even afraid to hit their natty limit because they will get too big.

Yep women like the V shape look. It's just major steroids only sized muscle many women don't like.

• WTF
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Just do lat pulldown, incline bench, OHP and DB lat raises, maybe barbell curl and triceps, and that's it. Maybe some neck training too. Abs are nice and easy to train too.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294 and Tallooksmaxxer
Either go through 5+ years or bulking and cutting cycles or just bloatmax with a round puffy face - good idea dude

Either go through 5+ years or bulking and cutting cycles or just bloatmax with a round puffy face - good idea dude
roids + ai + hair loss protocol = mogger of dyel natties

JFL
View attachment 1795682
View attachment 1795677View attachment 1795678
View attachment 1795702
View attachment 1795701

Why do woman say they like certain things when in reality it’s the opposite? So bizarre.

Just do lat pulldown, incline bench, OHP and DB lat raises, maybe barbell curl and biceps, and that's it. Maybe some neck training too. Abs are nice and easy to train too.
just train everything lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7 and Tallooksmaxxer
Why do woman say they like certain things when in reality it’s the opposite? So bizarre.
They dont want to piss off the average normie. Of course they will say they dont care about height, if they say they are tall only they know they are going to get dissliked by society.

As the Sun Tzu said, All warfare is based on deception

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Ricochet and hypergamy
Just do lat pulldown, incline bench, OHP and DB lat raises, maybe barbell curl and biceps, and that's it. Maybe some neck training too. Abs are nice and easy to train too.
@Blackgymmax thoughts.

they like everything but not exaggerated. Too much muscle is bad, too much big dick is bad, too much height is bad.
There is evolutional reasons why they dont like hyper masculine guys, only small minority does

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and BucketCrab
You are retard if you dont understand this tbh. If women would prefer hyper masculine guys we wouldnt evolve at all. The only reason why humans evolved is because at some point female monkeys started too choose the smartest and most communicable male monkey, cuz he had the most power. And the odds are that the smartest monkey is not retarded hairy ogre, but smaller by frame.

Brains > Muscles

You are retard if you dont understand this tbh. If women would prefer hyper masculine guys we wouldnt evolve at all. The only reason why humans evolved is because at some point female monkeys started too choose the smartest and most communicable male monkey, cuz he had the most power. And the odds are that the smartest monkey is not retarded hairy ogre, but smaller by frame.

Brains > Muscles
curb your neurons when i crack your manlet skull with my muscles

i dont believe in (((evolution))) too

• JFL
Reactions: nitesik
they like everything but not exaggerated. Too much muscle is bad, too much big dick is bad, too much height is bad.
There is evolutional reasons why they dont like hyper masculine guys, only small minority does

Too big to make good hunters?

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
he actually looks better on left

he's af ogre on the right pic, unnatural and unnapealing
nothing to talk if you say that unironically

he's af ogre on the right pic, unnatural and unnapealing
this is something a dyel would only say
Just accept that you are retarded and that being giga buff is not ideal for women.
giga buff is like ronnie coleman or cutler and OP already said thats not what he referring to are you this stupid?
View attachment 1795723
nah this is like too much this is male gaze according to the dyel @BucketCrab

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Tallooksmaxxer
Too big to make good hunters?
yes, humans don't go like lions and bite prey on their necks and use brute force jfl we chase down prey until they get exhausted and it's easy to kill them.

a huge guy like that not only isn't sustainable naturally, it actually hinders him from doing that. Too much energy even to move. That's why bodybuilders can barely jog.

nothing to talk if you say that unironically
I'm dead serious but since you're an ogre with a peanut brain you won't see that

what you muscle-obsessed gymcels think it's good =/= what is good for most people/women. Second physique can be impressive, but that doesn't mean it's more appealing

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Euclidd, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Lawton88 and 1 other person
this is something a dyel would only say

giga buff is like ronnie coleman or cutler and OP already said thats not what he referring to are you this stupid?

According to this website Connor Murphy and David Laid are too big they get failoed hard by their body :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Davidlaid
UIIALW

Dolp Lundgren and Arnold are incel already

Dolph Lundgren Body
Main qimg 95e5ee9c44139c745c6110120f745953 lq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brianxx, Yerico7 and softlysoftly
Any source on the fact that you think that physique does not appeal to the male gaze?
Any peer-reviewed studies to support your stance?

Brains > Muscles
Really curious what the IQ of a person that would literally type this out is. Gotta be less than 50

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Tallooksmaxxer
a huge guy like that not only isn't sustainable naturally, it actually hinders him from doing that. Too much energy even to move. That's why bodybuilders can barely jog.
its lie, only people who cant jog are the ones who take harsh shit like tren.

• +1
Reactions: Curlbrahhh