Women saying they dont like big muscles is enough as a sole proof to understand that they like big muscles

Any source on the fact that you think that physique does not appeal to the male gaze?
Do you have any ✨peer reviewed studies✨ that says these physiques appeal to male gaze?

this is something a dyel would only say
had to look that up, jfl at this gymcel lingo

you all must be dyef with all this muscle obsession

its lie, only people who cant jog are the ones who take harsh shit like tren.
must be why all marathon runners are 200 pounds bloatlords and not resistance-adapted light weighted guys

• JFL
Reactions: BucketCrab
you wont be able to fight with bare hands since I have glock nigga.
Glockmogged
just be a skinny framelet turbomanlet with a m1a1 abrams tank theory
must be why all marathon runners are 200 pounds bloatlords and not resistance-adapted light weighted guys
We talked about jogging first now you are saying marathon. Aint going to reply to you anymore.

Keep starving, dyel.

Marathon running
Main qimg d9508fb86e9d55dd541b21b9317c1f48 pjlq

• JFL
Reactions: softlysoftly
yes, humans don't go like lions and bite prey on their necks and use brute force jfl we chase down prey until they get exhausted and it's easy to kill them.

a huge guy like that not only isn't sustainable naturally, it actually hinders him from doing that. Too much energy even to move. That's why bodybuilders can barely jog.

I'm dead serious but since you're an ogre with a peanut brain you won't see that

what you muscle-obsessed gymcels think it's good =/= what is good for most people/women. Second physique can be impressive, but that doesn't mean it's more appealing

Yep my guess would be the Chad standard V shaped build would be best for chucking spears and having some endurance to get the job done.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Tenshi and nitesik
Yep my guess would be the Chad standard V shaped build would be best for chucking spears and having some endurance to get the job done.
humans grew clavicles to throw objects in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Really curious what the IQ of a person that would literally type this out is. Gotta be less than 50
this is simply basic evolutionary knowledge

early in our evolutionary history most robust types died out and gracile apes thrived, brute strength and size was never our forte

just be a skinny framelet turbomanlet with a m1a1 abrams tank theory

We talked about jogging first now you are saying marathon. Aint going to reply to you anymore.

Keep starving, dyel.

View attachment 1795804View attachment 1795805
I didn't even say regular people who workout, I said "bodybuilders" and said "barely", even fat people can jog but not for much long, obviously.

It sucks that I have to explain that to you but since your ogre brain couldn't get it the first time I just went on to fuck with you.

You can poke fun at then all you want, as soon as you drop the 300g of protein intake and your mandatory ritual of lifting heavy things you'll deflate and look like then in no time since this is what your body was designed to be :lul:

Any source on the fact that you think that physique does not appeal to the male gaze?
Any peer-reviewed studies to support your stance?
I have firsthand experience with the body you are against but you are like only going based on assumptions you don't even know for yourself if it would be too much or unappealing
the base for my claims are my own experiences you on the otherhand are assuming and spreading your assumptions as fact
and for that you should be beheaded

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
I have firsthand experience with the body you are against but you are like only going based on assumptions you don't even know for yourself if it would be too much or unappealing
the base for my claims are my own experiences you on the otherhand are assuming and spreading your assumptions as fact
and for that you should be beheaded
I've given you 2 studies on the matter; you have given me nothing but vague anecdotes and generic insults.

I've given you 2 studies on the matter; you have given me nothing but vague anecdotes and generic insults.
why don't you achieve a certain body and like see how it is for yourself?
your studies are cope they don't address any of the issues enough and you take these studies, extrapolate upon and combine with your assumptions

• +1
why don't you achieve a certain body and like see how it is for yourself?
your studies are cope they don't address any of the issues enough and you take these studies, extrapolate upon and combine with your assumptions
Of course, my scientific peer-reviewed studies that do not support your delusional stance are "cope", while your personal experience is the absolute truth.

Why don't you lose some of that bulk and see how it is for yourself?

Why don't you lose some of that bulk and see how it is for yourself?
stupid fuck I wasn't born with a roided body I was lean like Brad Pitt and my ex like literally thought I was too skinny I made a thread about it too https://looksmax.org/threads/muh-brad-pitt-body-is-ideal.526589/

Of course, my scientific peer-reviewed studies that do not support your delusional stance are "cope", while your personal experience is the absolute truth.
they don't even factor in the type of bodies Im talking about you retard

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FootballPlaya69 and Tallooksmaxxer
I was lean like Brad Pitt and my ex like literally thought I was too skinny
I don't think your ex is the ultimate arbiter of male attractiveness, pal.
Maybe she was into bigger dudes.
Maybe your frame isn't made for a lean, lighter physique.
Maybe she was just shit testing you.

There's a thousand explanations for what happened to you, but your experience is not universal, does not apply to everyone, and isn't indicative of widespread preferences.

Shit, I've met a girl who who ONLY dated anorexic-looking guys and always said her ideal male body type is Sid Vicious's. And she isn't even the only one I've heard/seen do this kind of stuff.
Maxresdefault 3

Would it make sense to you if I now suddenly started believing the most attractive body type is this?
Of course not. Because I'm basing my stance on observable data, not my personal experience.

There's a thousand explanations for what happened to you, but your experience is not universal, does not apply to everyone, and isn't indicative of widespread preferences.

Shit, I've met a girl who who ONLY dated anorexic-looking guys and always said her ideal male body type is Sid Vicious's. And she isn't even the only one I've heard/seen do this kind of stuff.
View attachment 1795896

Would it make sense to you if I now suddenly started believing the most attractive body type is this?
Of course not. Because I'm basing my stance on observable data, not my personal experience.
ideal body to appeal flat/fat af girls who use tumblr and dyed their hair to green

• +1
Girls will like lean/gymmaxxed guys up to a certain point.

I typed something like this before but generally if you are buff beyond belief that will turn most girls off because in a way you are alienated and females will avoid anyone that looks alienated.

This is why (generally) the super built gym guys will land other gym girls as those girls do not perceive them as alienated.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BucketCrab and Tallooksmaxxer
op is ugly retard that copes with roids, stop da cope nigga

ideal body to appeal flat/fat af girls who use tumblr and dyed their hair to green
Cope, she's a literal underwear model.
But that's not the point; the point is that one woman's preference isn't indicative of what's perceived as most attractive on average.

Cope, she's a literal underwear model.
so what? gandy was an underwear model too despite having shit frame.

Its about face when you do modelling.
But that's not the point; the point is that one woman's preference isn't indicative of what's perceived as most attractive on average.
Then stop reading reddit which contains foids who think hating muscles and gym is feminism unironically

• +1
so what? gandy was an underwear model too despite having shit frame.

Its about face when you do modelling.
Cool, she still has huge tits and hips without being fat, so your point is still moot.

Then stop reading reddit which contains foids who think hating muscles and gym is feminism unironically
You're just projecting at this point. You are only interested in the opinions of other muscular gymrats in your internet echo chamber, and think anyone who disagrees is against working out :lul:

• Hmm...
Cool, she still has huge tits and hips without being fat, so your point is still moot.
shit frame, sloped clavicles gives you an u shaped chest insertion

You're just projecting at this point. You are only interested in the opinions of other muscular gymrats in your internet echo chamber, and think anyone who disagrees is against working out :lul:
The dyel physiques you defend aint much so different to from average non gym goer normies.

Nobody will ever notice your barely existing physique with clothes

You're just projecting at this point. You are only interested in the opinions of other muscular gymrats in your internet echo chamber, and think anyone who disagrees is against working out
and yes i am tired of copers like you, so i am only interested in people who defend my point.

and yes i am tired of copers like you, so i am only interested in people who defend my point.
Keep inhaling that sweet copium while the only attention you get is from other gymrats, then.

Keep inhaling that sweet copium while the only attention you get is from other gymrats, then.
i will get my surgeries, roids and will hit the gym after that i am going to mog your entire ancestors combined.

View attachment 1795896

You are talking about something you have like zero experience with
I have experience being both brad pitt lean and bodybuilder jacked
You have only experienced one of those while I have seen both sides and I know which I get the best experience from

• Woah
Mods please ban this beta cuck @BucketCrab

• Love it
Buff to impress men.
Lean to impress women. Enough said

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: FootballPlaya69 and Tallooksmaxxer
You are talking about something you have like zero experience with
I have experience being both brad pitt lean and bodybuilder jacked
You have only experienced one of those while I have seen both sides and I know which I get the best experience from
Yeah, the side YOU, in your flawed and delusional worldview, think you get the best experience from.
Stop assuming the entire world, and the preferences of all women, revolve around your personal life experience.
I've given you observable facts supporting my stance; you've only mentioned the opinion of ONE woman and whatever your ill mind created as your coping mechanism.

Yeah, the side YOU, in your flawed and delusional worldview, think you get the best experience from.
Stop assuming the entire world, and the preferences of all women, revolve around your personal life experience.
I've given you observable facts supporting my stance; you've only mentioned the opinion of ONE woman and whatever your ill mind created as your coping mechanism.
i really wish dyels would stop this cope lmao. sure theres women who dont like muscles but like being moderately jacked will never failo you, retard. ive been everywhere from a 26 ffmi and below and it does make quite the difference and people on this thread have as well and know what its like. go see how much being anorexic on tinder is a multiplier vs being moderately jacked LEL. isnt it funny how the only actual tinder body multiplier is literally being moderately jacked + lean meanwhile being skinny af never does anything?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lmao, softlysoftly and Tallooksmaxxer
Stop assuming the entire world
you are the one assuming like you haven't even had the body Im talking about so can you please shut up about something you have never experienced ever

• Hmm...
i really wish dyels would stop this cope lmao. sure theres women who dont like muscles but like being moderately jacked will never failo you, retard. ive been everywhere from a 26 ffmi and below and it does make quite the difference and people on this thread have as well and know what its like. go see how much being anorexic on tinder is a multiplier vs being moderately jacked LEL
I'm not arguing that you stupid fuck, I work out too, but there are plenty of retards around here who think physiques THIS big are ideal for female attention and that anything smaller is "DYEL" and is less attractive, when this is statistically not the case.

you are the one assuming like you haven't even had the body Im talking about so can you please shut up about something you have never experienced ever
I'm friends with a dude who's way more jacked than me, kind of like the pic above.
He gets 0 action except with boomer women, but he was more popular when he was smaller.
What about his experience, then? Is it irrelevant, just because it does not align with yours?

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I'm not arguing that you stupid fuck, I work out too, but there are plenty of retards around here who think physiques THIS big are ideal for female attention and that anything smaller is "DYEL" and is less attractive, when this is statistically not the case.
View attachment 1796020

I'm friends with a dude who's way more jacked than me, kind of like the pic above.
He gets 0 action except with boomer women, but he was more popular when he was smaller.
What about his experience, then? Is it irrelevant, just because it does not align with yours?
oh lel, yeah that shit looks retarded. thats an smv min

He gets 0 action except with boomer women.
his experience is not your experience unless you are his clone minus like the amount of muscle mass he has

Same applies to you.
you don't get it I'll say it again

if want to comment about something please experience it for yourself like I have

If you don't want to experience it that's fine but then please refrain from commenting about it

you don't get it I'll say it again

if want to comment about something please experience it for yourself like I have

If you don't want to experience it that's fine but then please refrain from commenting about it
I can say eating shit is not good for you even if I have never eaten shit, even if some guy swears that eating shit made him irresistible to women.

I can say eating shit is not good for you even if I have never eaten shit, even if some guy swears that eating shit made him irresistible to women.
omg you are like more stupid than I thought
there is overwhelming body of evidence that eating shit is not good for you same cannot be said of jeff seid body being too much or male gaze

• +1
there is overwhelming body of evidence that eating shit is not good for you same cannot be said of jeff seid body being too much or male gaze
Funny, yet you come asking me for scientific papers on the very same thing...

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
@curlyheadjames would beg to differ

• JFL
@curlyheadjames would beg to differ

i was bloated here in late january so dont judge

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Lmao
Funny, yet you come asking me for scientific papers on the very same thing...
because I know there are none... I know you are simply pushing a narrative based on nothing more than like personal assumption not even personal experience

women are honest about their preference for height

if they're honest about that why would they lie about muscle? same with dick size. both those things they say they don't care about, but when it comes to height they're relentless in their discrimination

women are honest about their preference for height

if they're honest about that why would they lie about muscle? same with dick size. both those things they say they don't care about, but when it comes to height they're relentless in their discrimination
they lie about all of it retard