Women saying they dont like big muscles is enough as a sole proof to understand that they like big muscles

they lie about all of it retard
lmao so do they just flip a coin and decide which attributes they should lie positively about and which ones to lie negatively about?

there's logic behind why people lie you socially retarded mongrel. if you have a voice in your head try explaining to yourself why they lie about liking height while simultaneously lying about not caring about dick size

lmao so do they just flip a coin and decide which attributes they should lie positively about and which ones to lie negatively about?

there's logic behind why people lie you socially retarded mongrel. if you have a voice in your head try explaining to yourself why they lie about liking height while simultaneously lying about not caring about dick size
They generally lie about most of them to not piss off the average normie.

they have requirements for both? they dont choose one or the other retard

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
they have requirements for both? they dont choose one or the other retard
yea lil buddy.. they have requirements.. their requirements for dick size or muscles are less extreme than their requirements for height.. hence why they're always talking about how much they love tall guys... but don't say much about muscles and dick size..

They generally lie about most of them to not piss off the average normie.
height preferences is the biggest thing pissing off the average man nowadays

Lol you’re supposed to weigh less than your girl in 2022

So if your girl is like 115 lbs you should be 110 lbs max or else she’d cheat on you with a twink

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
You are retard if you dont understand this tbh. If women would prefer hyper masculine guys we wouldnt evolve at all. The only reason why humans evolved is because at some point female monkeys started too choose the smartest and most communicable male monkey, cuz he had the most power. And the odds are that the smartest monkey is not retarded hairy ogre, but smaller by frame.

Brains > Muscles
Literally go outside. if you think brain>muscles then you need a reality check

• JFL
Reactions: nitesik
I have firsthand experience with the body you are against but you are like only going based on assumptions you don't even know for yourself if it would be too much or unappealing
the base for my claims are my own experiences you on the otherhand are assuming and spreading your assumptions as fact
and for that you should be beheaded
May I please ask of your bodycount ? (P in V only)

Lol you’re supposed to weigh less than your girl in 2022

So if your girl is like 115 lbs you should be 110 lbs max or else she’d cheat on you with a twink
Twink prettyboys are the closest men could get to having innate value

Every other male is disposable, the more masculine and muscular physique you have, the more disposable you are. If you are really buff, society sees you merely for the low status workhorse you are. Everywhere you go, you are seen as a danger, no one really wants you to be around when you are not providing through your work

Breeding is reserved for facially aesthetic prettyboys

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 7580
my ex gf said mine is the "perfect size" "boyfriend size":feelswah::feelswah: but im literally 7 inches thick

so she would need top 0.0001% to be big? lol..

and people tell me dick size isnt a weapon used be feminists to make men insecure.
Holy shit you gotta be one of the biggest larpers here
If you actually took her virginity and she said that youre not 7 inches and thick lol
Im 7x6 NBP (with proof posted) and I have trouble fucking whores in certain positions

Holy shit you gotta be one of the biggest larpers here
If you actually took her virginity and she said that youre not 7 inches and thick lol
Im 7x6 NBP (with proof posted) and I have trouble fucking whores in certain positions
what am i larping about, she was mentally abusive af

and wym you have trouble in certain positions?

what am i larping about, she was mentally abusive af

and wym you have trouble in certain positions?
Cock size nigga
Girls have a hard time giving me a blowjob cause of my girth, cant do anal , and doggystyle is limited

i literally am tho

why are u accusing me of not being it? its creepy
Cuz you said 7 inches was boyfriend size
Even for a whore thats big, for a virgin its def massive

Cuz you said 7 inches was boyfriend size
Even for a whore thats big, for a virgin its def massive
no its not

literally any girl ive fucked took it like it was nothing

apart from an asian

white girls are fucking monsters

oh yeah duh, only an idiot would think otherwise
you think a twink pretty boy would even have 1/5th of this guys smv? LOL.
View attachment 1795723
this guys smv is probably leagues above salludon lol
Yeah, if he would be real, but this picture is edited af :lul::ROFLMAO: funny thing is, that most women wouldn't even notice that it's hardcore edited, until they meet him irl.

Screenshot 20220727 141945 Google

This is what they do not like, ogres

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Tallooksmaxxer
if yours is rly 7 inches thick its at least 1.5 thicker them any guy she had. also u would be already 0,001%. this is not making sense
my ex gf said mine is the "perfect size" "boyfriend size":feelswah::feelswah: but im literally 7 inches thick

so she would need top 0.0001% to be big? lol..

and people tell me dick size isnt a weapon used be feminists to make men insecure.

if yours is rly 7 inches thick its at least 1.5 thicker them any guy she had. also u would be already 0,001%. this is not making sense
She never had another guy

And I’m not 9.001

See white girls can just gobble dick like it’s nothing + they’re emotionally abusive

plenty of women dont like buff guys. the ideal is like maybe a 23 MAYBE 24 ffmi lean
23-24 lean ffmi is clearly a bodybuilder tier though, vast majority of people won't achieve it naturally

• Hmm...
  • +1
he meant length bro. No one has 7 inch girth here.

• Hmm...
  • +1
probably %90 are manlets so they look bigger
ffmi scales with weight

so 5'7 160lb and 6'0 180lb have almost the same FFMI aka both will look just as muscular

And jfl yes they are manlets

• +1
  • WTF
23-24 lean ffmi is clearly a bodybuilder tier though, vast majority of people won't achieve it naturally
No lol 25+ is bodybuilder. 23 You won't look big in normal shirts.

Last edited:
Anybody who understands just a little bit of evolution/ biology knows that muscles matter to sluts

• Love it
yup also never try to flex your muscles or talk about your gyming shit
if a woman asks you why did you gymcel tell them "i want to look big to protect my sisters or mother from any abusers or guys that try to harm her" they will find that super cute (i once told that to a bitch and she literally fell in love w me ngl)
Thats smart af ngl.

• Love it
Well I have 94. So definitely more experienced and successful in dating than you. Listen up kiddo. I have a lean muscular physique but nothing crazy. Muscles etc matter but there are quickly diminishing returns. Much like with every other trait (unless you want to run niche game - I don’t) So I do agree with the user you were arguing against that muscles up to a point help a bit. But attraction is largely predetermined by face, so things like muscles/body/height/dick etc boost the base attractiveness from face (up to a point) but won’t make a girl who didn’t dig you facially/pheno like you sexually out of thin air. If she already liked you, she will like you more. That’s it. Shit is predetermined and instantaneous.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
But attraction is largely predetermined by face
you probably like have a better face than me also maybe older too? Im 29
I agree that like face matters most and everything else is multiplier to it

Just to clarify I wasn't promoting ronnie coleman type of body but also not a brad pitt fight club body. Something in between those 2 like a Jeff Seid body. Near there is when I personally had most sexual success with women.

Yes, goy women also say that they dont like big penises, they dont care your height, they dont care your jawline, they dont care your penis size, they dont care how much money you have, they dont care how much muscle you have

Just have good shining personality, you will find the right person someday

JFL
View attachment 1795682
View attachment 1795677View attachment 1795678
View attachment 1795702
View attachment 1795701

I dont mean get big as much as Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cuttler, but some retards here are even afraid to hit their natty limit because they will get too big.

the ego of some natties to say they will be "too big" or add "too much size" is hilarious paired with the fact that Ronnie has the top 0.00001% genetics too

• +1
Well I have 94. So definitely more experienced and successful in dating than you. Listen up kiddo. I have a lean muscular physique but nothing crazy. Muscles etc matter but there are quickly diminishing returns. Much like with every other trait (unless you want to run niche game - I don’t) So I do agree with the user you were arguing against that muscles up to a point help a bit. But attraction is largely predetermined by face, so things like muscles/body/height/dick etc boost the base attractiveness from face (up to a point) but won’t make a girl who didn’t dig you facially/pheno like you sexually out of thin air. If she already liked you, she will like you more. That’s it. Shit is predetermined and instantaneous.
10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000%

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
It’s not that they don’t like it
It’s that they don’t remotely give a shit, they want face.

It’s not comparable to anything like dick size because they know the average guy is tubby and doesn’t give a shit
Meanwhile they also know 99% of guys are hyper focused on their dick size.

• Hmm...
didnt say otherwise. face is king. but body is a very good halo (must) for tall people like me.

No anything for your face

Twink prettyboys are the closest men could get to having innate value

Every other male is disposable, the more masculine and muscular physique you have, the more disposable you are. If you are really buff, society sees you merely for the low status workhorse you are. Everywhere you go, you are seen as a danger, no one really wants you to be around when you are not providing through your work

Breeding is reserved for facially aesthetic prettyboys
youre just fantasizing now.

• WTF
when women say they like skinny boys they mean this
Images 2

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Tallooksmaxxer