Women share dick pics

D

Deleted member 23218

Kraken
While I was walking, I overheard two mtb white girls taking about a dick pick one of them recieved and a guy they “had”. She said that it was so big and showed it to the other girl and they laughed and talked about the guy.

Keep in mind this is a public place at my uni, there where multiple othe people in the general vicinity.who knows what they talk about in private. Brutally over for dicklets.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, MoggerChad, Entschuldigung and 9 others
One thing I've learnt is that women gossip in their friend groups about really graphic sexual material

If you have sex with one of them you're basically fucking the entire friend group

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Mewton, MoggerChad and 16 others
Both girls where white beckies. Guys with big dicks have disproportionately more sex because it already me through word of mouth.

Most girls have probably had a monster

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
One thing I've learnt is that women gossip in their friend groups about really graphic sexual material

If you have sex with one of them you're basically fucking the entire friend group
Like what. Examples

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 22924
of course foids talk about your dick

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 23017, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 23218
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 23017 and 5 others
dickpill is brutall
The fact is that average penis statistics don’t really matter since guys that are bigger are gonna be fucking more women. That’s why even if a 6.5*5 is above average she may still think it’s small because of the kinds of ducks she has self selected for

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Mewton, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
only date depressed foids witch no friends
Asian girls they have smaller vaginas. Clinically proven that white foids have the biggest. Likely why Asian foods are bwc only in the west as the average white penis is large to their vaginas which have evolutionary adapted to the Asian size

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ColeMoney, Deleted member 23017, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
The fact is that average penis statistics don’t really matter since guys that are bigger are gonna be fucking more women. That’s why even if a 6.5*5 is above average she may still think it’s small because of the kinds of ducks she has self selected for
true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and Deleted member 23218
Asian girls they have smaller vaginas. Clinically proven that white foids have the biggest
can i only date blonde girls with blue eyes so wouldn't know

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and Deleted member 22924
Like what. Examples

Imagine 6 girls exactly like this all "going to the bathroom" together

"OMG Sarah did you hook up with Mike last night?? OMG girl, you have to give us all the juicy deets OMG!!"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, TsarTsar444, whiteissuperior and 4 others
because retards send em

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, FailedNormieManlet, Jigen and 1 other person

Tell more

The real blackpill is when the dicklet cuts these whores heads off and shove them up their mothers assholes.

• +1
Reactions: Doctor Faust

Legit cos I slayed a girl on her period and then her friends asked her and she said that she wasn’t on her period so she didn’t seem like a hoe. She also vomited on my cock when Deepthroat and told her friends and they all giggled. Women are retarded

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: TsarTsar444, FailedNormieManlet, lordgandy2000 and 2 others
Legit cos I slayed a girl on her period and then her friends asked her and she said that she wasn’t on her period so she didn’t seem like a hoe. She also vomited on my cock when Deepthroat and told her friends and they all giggled. Women are retarded
How big is your dick that she vomited on it? I though you were like 6.3

Was she a hoe and her friends too? Or did she seem like a "good girl" at first

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Was she a hoe and her friends too? Or did she seem like a "good girl" at first
I was her second bodycount, she had strict parental upbringing and was in her 2nd month living away from home. She was Muslim…

I’d usually not belive foids but I actually believe her based on how inexperienced she was

There’s other foids I can bring up like this as well but yeah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 23017 and p0lishsubhuman
trust me they tell there friends every little detail

I was her second bodycount, she had strict parental upbringing and was in her 2nd month living away from home. She was Muslim…

I’d usually not belive foids but I actually believe her based on how inexperienced she was

What was her ethnicity jfl

How big is your dick that she vomited on it? I though you were like 6.3
I am 6.3-4 it’s jsut that unlike most ppl I’m honest about my dick size and don’t larp about it whislt most guys saying they are 6.4 inches are prob like 5.8-6 inches and this the woman cannot feel shit

• +1
I am 6.3-4 it’s jsut that unlike most ppl I’m honest about my dick size and don’t larp about it whislt most guys saying they are 6.4 inches are prob like 5.8-6 inches and this the woman cannot feel shit
Lifefuel tbh. What ur girth tho I’m doing girth exercises rn I have decent legth but it appears skinny even though girth is above average

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444

U slayed her off tinder or what? Was she an uni student?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and p0lishsubhuman
I overheard something like that once too, I wank-cried for weeks

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
good morning I hate them

A different app it wasn’t tinder. Yeah she was a student she wasn’t a hoe doe

Unfortunately that’s true ;( they are just better @ hidin it
Where do you find the Muslim hoes there are less Muslim girls in the u.s than u.k

Where do you find the Muslim hoes there are less Muslim girls in the u.s than u.k
US doesn’t even have Muslims lol and Americans of every race hate Arabs and Islam 😂. Europe is full of Muslims Muslims are super common where I am you have to be in some white ethnic area to not find muzzies

US doesn’t even have Muslims lol and Americans of every race hate Arabs and Islam 😂. Europe is full of Muslims Muslims are super common where I am you have to be in some white ethnic area to not find muzzies
There aren’t really that many Muslims and curries where I live tbh. I’m from Texas it’s white peoples lationo then other ethnics.

You in the UK?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur