Women social skills are on DIFF LVL

Ofcourse when you're validated all your life you will have good social development

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Whatever you want. Gotta tread careful with introverted girls
I wanna hear a recording of a convo lol. I know some normies and its so fucking awkward how litle there is to talk about

But idk this just sounds like an excuse to be shallow.

Lol that’s total bullshit. Women have surface level conversations about drama usually involving chad and the latest girl he pump and dumped. Other than that they talk shit about the DUFF(dumb ugly fat friend) and crystals. Rarely have an interesting convo with women, bots that have none of their own thoughts, opinions or beliefs

That’s why they were allowed to vote, very easy to manipulate due to emotionality. 79% of vegans are women because they watch one slaughterhouse doco and think “Noo the poor animals ;(,” disregarding nutrition and health

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Pikabro and Primalsplit
I wanna hear a recording of a convo lol. I know some normies and its so fucking awkward how litle there is to talk about

But idk this just sounds like an excuse to be shallow.
Social situations, observations you make in your day to day life. They seem to appreciate that more than introverted girls.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Pikabro
Depends on the girl a lot. Most are shit or nothing special.
But the biggest social-moggers I've ever met in life have definitely been girls.

Strangely, I've always socialized way better with the most extroverted social girls, than the more introverted or average ones. They seem to appreciate my weird/low-inhib personality far more, instead of finding it creepy/weird. Due to being socially calibrated properly and realizing that I am not a threat to them, unlike normal women. And realizing that I am more unique and interesting than average people.

The first girl I dated, the stacy-lite, was an extremely extroverted social mogger. And I vibed really well with her socially and in terms of humor, my low-inhib nonNT energy was very appreciated by her.
The average person was probably boring to her in comparison.

I need to find an extroverted, NT, virgin, JB stacy to date.
Once again, I have had extremely similar experiences.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Kinda legit.
NT is cope imo. its all about looks. But I did notice that the foids who reacted best to my personality of being kinda spergy but giga low inhib were the extroverted but high inhib ones. The ones that were pretty social but too scared to be direct or blunt or confrontational or whatever. I'm not the social type but I was always an asshole at school, which pissed off a lot of people. But that type of foid didn't seem to mind much, lmao.
You possessed an ability they lacked but really yearned for.

Yeah if looks are equal, other factors can play a deciding role. Water. Nothing about this is argument is interesting whatsoever.

Problem occurs when a gl wage-slave will outperform an average-looking rich successful guy in terms of slaying and dating.
Which is how modern life work. Looks are king, your behavior doesn't really matter beyond extremes.
It's not supposed to be interesting. It's just female biology. This isnt engineered. If you really think women aren't supposed to choose the best genes then idk what we are discussing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back