Women social skills are on DIFF LVL

Yup.

non-NT autists need extroverted, good-looking girls as girlfriends. Opposites attract in this case.
That’s because hyper NT charismatic people can run a dynamic with any social clique even the most boring faggots hence why everybody likes them.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, poopoohead and MoggerGaston
It should be a good thing if girl is extroverded and social. Much easier to vibe with, talk to and flirt. Talking to introverted, shy and autistic foids is hell, they are like robots and you can never escalate with them.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit, Xangsane, JL~ and 3 others
Popular girls are usually cool with autists and don’t give them trouble and even date the decent looking ones. The average foid however is utterly MERCILLESS to non-NTs
How do you figure? Popular ones are more social, and forgiving type?

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
That’s because hyper NT charismatic people can run a dynamic with any social clique even the most boring faggots hence why everybody likes them.
Also true, but it doesn't disprove the argument:

Boring faggots need a hyper NT charismatic partner.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, poopoohead and Pikabro

That’s what I’m saying. Only a hyper NT 100 topics a second can make interesting conversation with some lame ass nerd. Normies have to stay within their cliques

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, poopoohead and MoggerGaston
That’s what I’m saying. Only a hyper NT 100 topics a second can make interesting conversation with some lame ass nerd. Normies have to stay within their cliques
And the hyper NT woman tends to like it a lot aswell, socializing with extremely non-NT autists.
As it is different and more wholesome compared to the socializing she normally does with the typical NT normies.

non-NT autists just need to become good-looking and accept their non-NT autistic brains. It's their only real issue.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, JL~, poopoohead and 2 others
It should be a good thing if girl is extroverded and social. Much easier to vibe with, talk to and flirt. Talking to introverted, shy and autistic foids is hell, they are like robots and you can never escalate with them.
They the kind like OP that make all sorts of mental gymnastics and impossible standards? The fake depression type. I see those as alternatives mainly from experience.

Yup.

non-NT autists need extroverted, good-looking girls as girlfriends. Opposites attract in this case.
You sure this ain't some slippery oofy doofy betabux slope? Sure some guys will be having the high of their life in having a mogger.

Only to be starfishing and cooming within a minute
That's what I'm aiming for. That WTF :feelsohh: look at wherever I go to. Like last weekend:
One JB just could not staring every time I was in direction.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
And the hyper NT woman tends to like it a lot aswell, socializing with extremely non-NT autists.
As it is different and more wholesome compared to socializing she normally does with the typical NT normies.

non-NT autists just need to become good-looking and accept their non-NT autistic brains. It's their only real issue.
Problem is you’ll end up as a cuck. Hyper NT women are bound to have chad friends and stuff. Didn’t your popular stacylite gf get stolen by a rich spaniard chad?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Problem is you’ll end up as a cuck. Hyper NT women are bound to have chad friends and stuff. Didn’t your popular stacylite gf get stolen by a rich spaniard chad?
Opposite. She was my cuck.

The hyper-NT stacylite I dated told me to fuck other women because she thought it would be good for my development and that I would appreciate her more since she was confident she would mog whatever girl I would be able to fuck.
I was allowed to fuck other women, while she wasn't allowed to fuck other men.

I even told her about some girls I made out with on a holiday, and she said she that was great, but she didn't like hearing it from me. And that from now on I should fuck girls, but not tell her about it when I do. As long as I have safe-sex (she didnt want stds) and I don't make it emotional, don't cuddle with them. Just one-night-stand type shit.

Reminder she literally told me this, to fuck other women, on the night that I met her family and we had a relationship-breakthrough and were planning for our future together. It was not some larp.

She didn't get stolen by a rich spaniard. She broke up with me first, then found the rich spaniard half a year later. Fucking random guys in between.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, Primalsplit, Deleted member 21661 and 4 others
Opposite. She was my cuck.

The hyper-NT stacylite I dated told me to fuck other women because she thought it would be good for my development and that I would appreciate her more since she was confident she would mog whatever girl I would be able to fuck.
I was allowed to fuck other women, while she wasn't allowed to fuck other men.

She didn't get stolen by a rich spaniard. She broke up with me first, then found the rich spaniard half a year later. Fucking random guys in between.
Wtf. But she left you because you were a boring faggot right

• Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Wtf. But she left you because you were a boring faggot right
wtf you talking about.

she left me because I voted for a political party she didnt like. Some chad she dated in the past did the same and she thought it wouldn't workout between us in the end, just like it didn't workout with this chad.

She even said we had a great time together and sex was amazing, but that she thought we just wouldn't be a good fit in the long-term.

Although personally I think it was my looks not being good enough that caused her to think this way. Had I been 2 inches taller, we would've probably still been together

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 21661, poopoohead and 3 others
wtf you talking about.

she left me because I voted for a political party she didnt like. Some chad she dated in the past did the same and she thought it wouldn't workout between us in the end, just like it didn't workout with this chad.

She even said we had a great time together and sex was amazing, but that she thought we just wouldn't be a good fit in the long-term.

Although personally I think it was my looks not being good enough that caused her to think this way. Had I been 2 inches taller, we would've probably still been together
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕

This is why women shouldn’t have the right to divorce or vote

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and MoggerGaston
This is why women shouldn’t have the right to divorce or vote
A girl's dad should be the only one to decide who she is allowed to date and fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, JL~, Clown Show and 2 others
A girl's dad should be the only one to decide who she is allowed to date and fuck.
Dating is wrong period. It just leads to women passing themselves around and becoming whores because wahmen ☕

Sex before marriage is evil.

But you cucks only care about getting ass short term

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
wtf you talking about.

You should have gaslight her to see you as a god, women brain are not that complex.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Pikabro
You should have gaslight her to see you as a god, women brain are not that complex.
That’s the thing, how’s a non-NT autismo going to gaslight a prom queen with a history of dark triad manipulator exes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit and MoggerGaston
That’s the thing, how’s a non-NT autismo going to gaslight a prom queen with a history of dark triad manipulator exes
its delusional

women being 'manipulated' is a meme in general.
Most women have extensive experience with men and everything surrounding relationships and sex. They also have a lot of social support, people they can talk to about their relationship and a lot of options in the case that they want to abort the relationship.

NT women can't be manipulated. Only men can.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Clown Show and Pikabro
wtf you talking about.

Mentalcel reasons. That alone is a mental gymnastic flag.

Why would that matter if you've already done the good deeds unless she monkey branched I don't know.

Any idea how she is doing now in terms of relationships and success?

its delusional

Most women have extensive experience with men and everything surrounding relationships and sex. They also have a lot of social support, people they can talk to about their relationship and a lot of options in the case that they want to abort the relationship.

Women only ever willingly let themselves get manipulated. It’s a weird form of thought process I do to, where you know something is wrong but delude yourself or ignore it. Because you’re lazy or want to feel good short term

• +1
Mentalcel reasons. That alone is a mental gymnastic flag.
Yeah and it's why you should only date virgins. But most men, including myself, don't have the value to be able to have such standards.

I can't even find a girl like this anymore at all, let alone a virgin one.
Why would that matter if you've already done the good deeds unless she monkey branched I don't know.
I was her rebound from her failed relationship with a tall chad.
Any idea how she is doing now in terms of relationships and success?
As far as I know she's been with the same rich tall spanish chadlite for the past 2 years, so she's doing well.

I don't expect anything other than pure success, happiness and satisfaction in her life honestly.

She has the looks, she has the privileged family background and good childhood, she has the extroverted NT personality.

It would take a major tragedy for her to not live life to the fullest it has to offer.

• +1
its delusional

they can if your good looking enough rational thinking and experience flies out the window when chad arrives

• +1
niggers are giga NT too along with Mexicans and then Indian niggas at the mall

Women only ever willingly let themselves get manipulated.
At that point it has nothing to do with 'manipulation' anymore though.

Manipulation is what I do with women. I lie about my age, I lie about my social-life, I lie about my studies and career, I lie about my emotions and the things I feel.

Problem is that since I am not good-looking, even with all this 'manipulation', women still don't want me.

Manipulation is cope, it's all about looks. The good-looking guy manages to 'manipulate' her, but the ugly guy doesn't. What a suprise.

• +1

Manipulation is what I do with women. I lie about my age, I lie about my social-life, I lie about my studies and career, I lie about my emotions and the things I feel.

Problem is that since I am not good-looking, even with all this 'manipulation', women still don't want me.

Manipulation is cope, it's all about looks. The good-looking guy manages to 'manipulate' her, but the ugly guy doesn't. What a suprise.
hormones blind them allowing it to work

• JFL
Dating is wrong period. It just leads to women passing themselves around and becoming whores because wahmen ☕

Sex before marriage is evil.

But you cucks only care about getting ass short term
I was coming back from an Andrew Tate debate and you should get a grip on reality. This is long gone. No woman with a social circle is going to settle for it unless under extreme attraction circumstances.

Darwin is law. Not any religious moral cope now. Darwin > politics even since society is made to contain outside from natural law.

Women only ever willingly let themselves get manipulated. It’s a weird form of thought process I do to, where you know something is wrong but delude yourself or ignore it. Because you’re lazy or want to feel good short term
You either mog and make an impression, or you don't.

Yeah and it's why you should only date virgins. But most men, including myself, don't have the value to be able to have such standards.

I can't even find a girl like this anymore at all, let alone a virgin one.

One of the best decisions I ever made right there.
I was her rebound from her failed relationship with a tall chad.

As far as I know she's been with the same rich tall spanish chadlite for the past 2 years, so she's doing well.

I don't expect anything other than pure success, happiness and satisfaction in her life honestly.

Either win the declining virgin lottery or revenge life-mog her. Your on such a risk taking timer that it's eating your precious time and chances away. Not sure about generalising all non-virgins like that but the best thing you can do is work to be whoever next persons best. Is that why you rejected the HTB just? A lot of guys succeed in life after hard times like these.

No manipulation for balding and nasolabial folds.

Man she looks exa
Nah, it's very believable from personal experience.
AIL4fc_8_qR5Vk7IwNy70morgqr6KlKXLOOxTiOKRvdI0HWH9nlEKbvh3Ifn3bTJv6aItBMLARwmHCBmAzLXDye1p-qv10aFi1lQGYQnTbYp0uUWyhWTWsbBVAMQzO5Z8CD3q-4v1ii0WC2YTSXtB6FwcAyvK6qM1ejm9DAdW5Jqme5Pvh1gcz9M2ai4Uey7G7R5XGJVo1jDEmRiAy-u-CEI1d0YcVSJjiJzcwrWZWYdEWEYx3mwHcuG_NZODFSCJPSZeiQDU4YoMqUx52L99RSMM62GRcvsl2WIvrR2nmUOJLtCLi9vrV1K2hKqZnrIvEuly422wc5BnazE4eG6x6xCh3LG5pU2VpZNTMnBLF3ZrwiB0dRl64NU0LHXLH-dl4ISFzcyxOLio2Zpo0-ZbWPw6t-N6zBB5HeKfPleNSlbhZuTLVAhD0kxhYqkMGmFX3X6s-c-Kh-EizhuxDclO2UatphCxs6QNTe4RbponHk-MACtfxUTyOpNcsnmBqMDbjAlWNqK_MaPJoX3lLHpP8A7t9kcTTwadm3RkQnDE9PKvR9WBSpvIvzJX5t5PYeVxFL7VFMWlKUZcj2eor1znqyoUeXcUiaKRU2aztoHJkX_RarZvQSERJQQuwKlVDqIADCeT2mrem_F7pRaB13HPiC23A3SKMAx9dw78wcuw7Y45a6XGQCRI35tf_MSFS8mOwq-P_HJHneRRCo-pMdQAjvvQcskw0gepIyitbWr8oubBvXI3Ddwx0iQ5Uf_reok01p7U3ct3JiixnkBiDGpDKB5spwvgbC1h_J_OeVWAhMv4u-_21DM5otLkVK4-qtVE1bFFONjnCTfuUZ5o7V5ttB2J6QyC2tiwtL6Bn90DGi21d4gS86fGNYuFiM38UlSeleptsBXq6v5wxNkAizHUCFAuQ=w1272-h1696-s-no

This girl was giga-NT and extroverted. Extremely low-inhib too. And I vibed better with her than any other girl I've ever dated.

non-NT incel autists like us need a giga-NT, extroverted, VIRGIN, stacy-lite girlfriend. Only reason it didn't work out with her was because she wasn't a virgin.
ctly like ur sis would have looked.

• +1
Either win the declining virgin lottery or revenge life-mog her. Your on such a risk taking timer that it's eating your precious time and chances away. Not sure about generalising all non-virgins like that but the best thing you can do is work to be whoever next persons best. Is that why you rejected the HTB just? A lot of guys succeed in life after hard times like these.
I didn't like the HTB's looks as much as I would've wanted. She looked different from the vibe I got from her pics on OLD.
Also while her personality was NT and extroverted, somehow I couldn't really connect to her that well. But maybe it's because my mental state has deteriorated severely over the past years making it impossible to connect to people whatsoever anymore.

Overall I don't think I missed out on anything by rejecting her.

Man she looks exa

ctly like ur sis would have looked.
AIL4fc9CU2rowfGptPKGtzGdYzzrUUwfzCz2OHfD1rj9Zkkiz_HlhOjK5UZ5WdBDH7B1R8KXWYOCLeFojr2Upq6lTCXxOEpHZ7hCK8jaHTdfYM7Rkc7obCIeYiRpNsB-CA9en8vLp8I189qk3aX4UvNeO099R3vjz7VI24Fw7RQvPUBol7vplOZEPKCVZlebWgz1Bpt0UlpR5ZrAa480v61IVVg2P-z1kn4v1dHQvXxLUN3Ua5UqseOYEG4hTYz55AYILUEoYx5gPBZrMwYKDmf761udKDUSACZA4mnOieNhSID70257kFhaXcIXTWOGy942dcUrhjfb_LNqRn07HchVFss4Yxf9m8TpgPtdkHyPSGqrVO3VrQw7a2p49aqQF0g7SuSrVzEzy-18ResVzRXHh5mLggtjXtCcpC7sSiuLk2sIUCfB8tt8wuNKoh2EEInHKGYicCzdSXHoWfXTOmxqohi3wEDPBBCQ4vlr4_9zwF8o9j4fxkY2I1ymLDddiD-p8zTDWTlVEP-TZbqUQ74NkYdY6G4hYodmE9Zlq1w2YgRsw9iBaDSuLEiC1kp0iIjr_HFBFtDVdKunitCRbhCKUsW7EyjmZ0mp4LCwpoIo8HgRm5ELpKG_RCrdm_4A0Tyh6ONk5Z3GOPjdxcW8vBnHQLj-PpB-16h-ZfLBetyRrEHuQXvZRk-hT34yP2N2gJXzVN9wt6EmavuV64oWICQrNBy8VcJcheCf3v5MaHLbpQ3TFr7jW1wgfUZacBIPh89vAERBFPAY-jTYu8YisJyBt5zHDKPr4z25hxxbCgDeq612bnHlrsr7tnhE4vA8QOkz2Dnq7lWD9TJaoNEDqPjDwWzl7xJE-sTuSapt25sswh9_ZW76rlsy0djwemgR4ULVTNgPTCiTEGCr-o7Tibr45Q=w1329-h1772-s-no

I live like a truecel subhuman posting on incel forums, while my sister lives the happiest and most fulfilling life possible.

Life is brutal

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
I didn't like the HTB's looks as much as I would've wanted. She looked different from the vibe I got from her pics on OLD.
Also while her personality was NT and extroverted, somehow I couldn't really connect to her that well. But maybe it's because my mental state has deteriorated severely over the past years making it impossible to connect to people whatsoever anymore.

....fwb material, A single call away?

• +1
....fwb material, A single call away?
maybe, but I don't think so.
I've never had an easy or good time with women, so I doubt it would've lead to anything good with this woman either.

My expectation was that she would've ditched me within a couple of meet-ups anyways, like they always do.

I've lost hope honestly. It's over

How the fuck am i supposed to hold conversations with extroverted women when they are literally talking so fucking fast, changing topic every second and diving deep in every sentence i speak while holding eye contact and doing the smoothest movements i have ever seen in my life(Hollywood actor wouldn't EVEN REACH that lvl, if they tried)

I need to be careful what i say otherwise she will pick up on it and It will ruin the convo and i must be extremely fast so it doesnt look like i am thinking

It was 50min convo and i know it's absolutely over for me... I need to find introverted foids who havent left their house since birth.. completely isoleted with zero life experience

When it comes to social skills:

Average 13yo girl mogs 35yo grown ass men
Cope you’re just ugly, Chad says one word and a bitch is in heat.

Popular girls are usually cool with autists and don’t give them trouble and even date the decent looking ones. The average foid however is utterly MERCILLESS to non-NTs
Legit.

The popular girls were always nice to me despite me being a dork.

The jaded femcels hated me though.

• +1
Reactions: JL~, MoggerGaston and mulattocel
How the fuck am i supposed to hold conversations with extroverted women when they are literally talking so fucking fast, changing topic every second and diving deep in every sentence i speak while holding eye contact and doing the smoothest movements i have ever seen in my life(Hollywood actor wouldn't EVEN REACH that lvl, if they tried)

I need to be careful what i say otherwise she will pick up on it and It will ruin the convo and i must be extremely fast so it doesnt look like i am thinking

It was 50min convo and i know it's absolutely over for me... I need to find introverted foids who havent left their house since birth.. completely isoleted with zero life experience

When it comes to social skills:

Average 13yo girl mogs 35yo grown ass men
you need to immerse yourself in socisl interactions mate, i was literally a brain dead social autist but I can pick up on social cues so good now, but it took me 1-2 years to get here

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Member since 2022, Deleted member 26410 and LampPostPrime
maybe, but I don't think so.
I've never had an easy or good time with women, so I doubt it would've lead to anything good with this woman either.

My expectation was that she would've ditched me within a couple of meet-ups anyways, like they always do.

I've lost hope honestly. It's over
yolo

Engaging with these types is like diffusing a bomb

One stutter or break of eye contact it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Member since 2022 and Pikabro
Second this I vibe better with super extroverted women. A shame they are whores most of the time
I dont get this tho. Wtf do you talk about with an nt girl lol?

Jfl its NTs that are boring faggots. Typical cliche ideas, interests, nothing much to them

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit

You're a famous poster on a site dedicated to bdd and narcissism and overanalyzing mens looks and you're wondering why you didnt connect to a normie? U seriously thought u wud connect just cuz u guys looked similar????

Man this forum is unbelievably socially retarded lol. Posts like this is why im considering a break jfl

Wrong, see my post above.

non-NT incel autists like us need a giga-NT, extroverted, VIRGIN, stacy-lite+ girlfriend.

Dating introverted non-NT girls has been an absolute tragedy so far.
The introverted non nt girls are far more manipulative

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and MoggerGaston
Depends on the girl a lot. Most are shit or nothing special.
But the biggest social-moggers I've ever met in life have definitely been girls.

Strangely, I've always socialized way better with the most extroverted social girls, than the more introverted or average ones. They seem to appreciate my weird/low-inhib personality far more, instead of finding it creepy/weird. Due to being socially calibrated properly and realizing that I am not a threat to them, unlike normal women. And realizing that I am more unique and interesting than average people.

The first girl I dated, the stacy-lite, was an extremely extroverted social mogger. And I vibed really well with her socially and in terms of humor, my low-inhib nonNT energy was very appreciated by her.
The average person was probably boring to her in comparison.

I need to find an extroverted, NT, virgin, JB stacy to date.
Kinda legit.
NT is cope imo. its all about looks. But I did notice that the foids who reacted best to my personality of being kinda spergy but giga low inhib were the extroverted but high inhib ones. The ones that were pretty social but too scared to be direct or blunt or confrontational or whatever. I'm not the social type but I was always an asshole at school, which pissed off a lot of people. But that type of foid didn't seem to mind much, lmao.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 26410
Depends on the girl a lot. Most are shit or nothing special.
But the biggest social-moggers I've ever met in life have definitely been girls.

Strangely, I've always socialized way better with the most extroverted social girls, than the more introverted or average ones. They seem to appreciate my weird/low-inhib personality far more, instead of finding it creepy/weird. Due to being socially calibrated properly and realizing that I am not a threat to them, unlike normal women. And realizing that I am more unique and interesting than average people.

The first girl I dated, the stacy-lite, was an extremely extroverted social mogger. And I vibed really well with her socially and in terms of humor, my low-inhib nonNT energy was very appreciated by her.
The average person was probably boring to her in comparison.

I need to find an extroverted, NT, virgin, JB stacy to date.
Why not a mtb with those stats

I like introverted and shy girls.

You're a famous poster on a site dedicated to bdd and narcissism and overanalyzing mens looks and you're wondering why you didnt connect to a normie? U seriously thought u wud connect just cuz u guys looked similar????

Man this forum is unbelievably socially retarded lol. Posts like this is why im considering a break jfl
I am also 128IQ, studying physics. Theres no reason for me to ever connect to a normie since my intelligence is 2 standard deviations above the mean.

This forum means nothing compared to the issue of that massive intelligence difference.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and LampPostPrime
hahahahahahahaha

its so easy all u have to do is say the first thing that comes to mind. Literally trust your natural instincts and u will be a god. If u trust your natural instincts and u get roasted and alienated im sorry but u simply dont have talent
very true lmao, I realized a few years ago one of my friends is super funny cause he just says whatever comes to mind.

started trying to be more low-inhib after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back