Women think you're shorter than you are

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Bronze
Can't believe how people still cope and say 'women guess your height to be taller than what it actually is', when in reality it's completely opposite. For example, a person that's 6' would be called 5'8. Furthermore, foids will tell you they're the same height even though they're clearly much shorter, just goes to show how fucking retarded they are. Anyway I'm sure this is water.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cadee, Diarrhoea, BitchBoy and 4 others
Can't believe how people still cope and say 'women guess your height to be taller than what it actually is', when in reality it's completely opposite. For example, a person that's 6' would be called 5'8. Furthermore, foids will tell you they're the same height even though they're clearly much shorter, just goes to show how fucking retarded they are. Anyway I'm sure this is water.
Not the case at all once you’re past 6ft. I guess these are just Manlet probelms

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy, LooksThinker, try2beme and 1 other person
Jfl a foid in my class said shaq is 6ft:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: zura, User28823, BitchBoy and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wastedspermcel, User28823 and BitchBoy
If she likes your face you are tall, if you are ugly she thinks you are short even if you are 6'4. hard pill sto swallow but the faster you will realize that FACE IS EVERYTHING, the faster you will be cope free.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxer_7, autistic_tendencies, BrahminBoss and 4 others
I remember some 5’2 bitch was upset I didn’t like her and started calling me short as a 6’5 dude.
Told her to get facial surgery due to recession if she wants attention so badly. Bitch started crying.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Kanye West's Cousin, LooksThinker and 1 other person
Cope nigger

I remember some 5’2 bitch was upset I didn’t like her and started calling me short as a 6’5 dude.
Told her to get facial surgery due to recession if she wants attention so badly. Bitch started crying.
WWWW

If she likes your face you are tall, if you are ugly she thinks you are short even if you are 6'4. hard pill sto swallow but the faster you will realize that FACE IS EVERYTHING, the faster you will be cope free.
That's like the main thing I forgot to mention, it's obvious too

girl below 175 is subhuman tho

a 5 ft foid called my 6'6 teacher "average height"

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Because of all the larping monkeys who claim taller than what they are. Just check YouTube shorts where they measure them in public, you'll see that they are 2 inches shorter than what they claim and that's with shoes on.

• +1
Reactions: ilovetakis
So it's over for me even at 6'1?

So it's over for me even at 6'1?
It's over for u if ur 6'7. That is, if you're ugly. As someone else said u gotta be attractive (Htn is probably the standard) to be considered 'tall'

• +1
It's over for u if ur 6'7. That is, if you're ugly. As someone else said u gotta be attractive (Htn is probably the standard) to be considered 'tall'
Ah so it's over
I have been called tall by old people tho

Ah so it's over
I have been called tall by old people tho
It's not over jfl, I'm just saying no matter how tall you are it doesn't matter unless you're GL. You're tall

• +1
It's not over jfl, I'm just saying no matter how tall you are it doesn't matter unless you're GL. You're tall
Ok so I just need to get jacked 👍 and grow my hair out

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
5'9+ the height isnt the problem, the face is
Height will rarely ever carry you, only if it's niche where you'd be really tall

Most women have never worked with tape measure and can't read height. I remember this one woman was talking to me and she said something like " I like that you're tall, what are you like 6 feet?" I'm 5'9 and she was like 2 inches shorter than me. We were similar height but thought I was 6 feet, because she doesn't know what an inch is. She just saw that I was taller than my coworkers and a lot of people in my area.

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
It’s all about looking proportional