Women touching you when they talk to you

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Slavic Monstrosity
Is it an ioi?
Was at a social event of the company I work at yesterday. There were some ~35yo women there that I was having some fun casual chat with while seated next to them.

Alcohol was involved.

I noticed each them they talked to me they would put their arm around me, start touching my arm, etc.
I would start talking to them and the moment I started speaking they would start touching me. And keep touching me while talking back, and then when we stopped talking, they would lift their arm or stop talking to me.

Just noticed that a lot that evening. Conversation wasn't necessarily flirty either, just casual.

Is it something I should be doing too? Put my arm around their waist as I talk to women casually?

JFL

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: mug, fuxkdakikez, try2beme and 12 others
tales from Godipada
IMG 5743

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, tombradylover, mug and 25 others
Dravidian staceylite or death

6CF774C3 CFE1 4EC1 A50F 6AC186B972F7
1AE3B95B 8A68 4F48 8466 1C1A90FF2EE0

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: urukhaiascension, !MagicMan777, Deleted member 55252 and 4 others
Is it an ioi?
Was at a social event of the company I work at yesterday. There were some ~35yo women there that I was having some fun casual chat with while seated next to them.

Alcohol was involved.

I noticed each them they talked to me they would put their arm around me, start touching my arm, etc.
I would start talking to them and the moment I started speaking they would start touching me. And keep touching me while talking back, and then when we stopped talking, they would lift their arm or stop talking to me.

Just noticed that a lot that evening. Conversation wasn't necessarily flirty either, just casual.

Is it something I should be doing too? Put my arm around their waist as I talk to women casually?

JFL
Oh my God you are such a virgin dude! :lul: :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48066, Mr Test, try2beme and 6 others
Are you White?

i had like a 32 yo becky in class do that. tbh, i think she did it with everyone

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Brag thread

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, tombradylover, MagaPutinism and 5 others
idk grope their asses to confirm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, tombradylover, 9cel and 6 others
i had like a 32 yo becky in class do that. tbh, i think she did it with everyone
Brag thread
idk grope their asses to confirm
I simply don't think it was sexual.

I would ask her: 'Hey so you are from Amsterdam, how did you end up here?'

Then she would look at me, smile, put her arm on my arm, and then respond to the question in a normal way. 'No I am not from Amsterdam haha.' jfl.
Then when she was done speaking, she would lift her arm again. And pretend like nothing weird happened. Like it wasn't some serious flirting etc going on.

Just the whole constant touch, physical contact, was weird to me.

I am thinking it is normal with NT drunk women ?!

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit

Then she would look at me, smile, put her arm on my arm, and then respond to the question in a normal way. Then when she was done speaking, she would lift her arm again. And pretend like nothing weird happened. Like it wasn't some serious flirting etc going on.

It’s normal for drunk women to touch you when you have moggergaston personality
@longjohnmong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, Skywalker and MoggerGaston

Then she would look at me, smile, put her arm on my arm, and then respond to the question in a normal way. Then when she was done speaking, she would lift her arm again. And pretend like nothing weird happened. Like it wasn't some serious flirting etc going on.

JFL do you think a "drunk NT woman" is going to be feeling up some 3/10 currycel janitor because she's lower inhib? She obviously wanted to fuck you bro. Should've railed her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, tombradylover, czwarty and 6 others
It’s normal for drunk women to touch you when you have moggergaston personality
@longjohnmong
For what it's worth, I noticed she was touchy with a lot of other guys too.

JFL do you think a "drunk NT woman" is going to be feeling up some 3/10 currycel janitor because she's lower inhib?
No, but you set the bar really low there. She could've been doing this with any normie.
She obviously wanted to fuck you bro. Should've railed her
I agree now in hindsight that she was looking for someone to fuck for the night maybe.

But it was so random out of nowhere to get touchy like that with a stranger. I couldn't handle the brutal escalation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Corleone and TechnoBoss
For what it's worth, I noticed she was touchy with a lot of other guys too.
She's just a whore. She wanted to get fucked that night by ANYONE. It was your call to take the initiative or not, and ya blew it. It's over. Best we continue shitposting on .org instead of getting laid, eh?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tombradylover, Skywalker, Primalsplit and 4 others
Just rape-max and get an invitation to an HR retraining theory. Only women are allowed to do that.

what you should be doing though is touching their lower arm or lightly bumping their shoulders when they made a joke or when you‘re teasing them.

Full Hands-on is a no-go for men.

• +1
She's just a whore. She wanted to get fucked that night by ANYONE. It was your call to take the initiative or not, and ya blew it. It's over. Best we continue shitposting on .org instead of getting laid, eh?
Have some empathy for me. This was my situation:

I was seated at a table, with 8 strangers. I was like: 'jfl I don't know anyone here, wtf am I even doing here. I don't vibe with any of these people and now I am sitting here. I am glad I have a drink in my arm so I am occupied with that.'

This would awkwardly go on for 10-15 minutes while I coped by having sips of my gin-tonic. Occasionally smiling when people made a joke or something. Laugh when someone made a joke.

Felt completely out of place.

Eventually the girl next to me seemed quite chatty, so I started hooking into interactions/conversations with her, making jokes and asking here random boring questions like where she's from.

Instantly she would start touching me, all over me. While answering me.
Legit felt like some sexually assaulted retard. Had no clue what the fuck was going on.

I just ignored her excessive touching and acted like nothing weird was going on.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Corleone and TechnoBoss
Just rape-max and get an invitation to an HR retraining theory. Only women are allowed to do that.
What she did to me would get an incel into serious trouble with HR ngl.
what you should be doing though is touching their lower arm or lightly bumping their shoulders when they made a joke or when you‘re teasing them.

Full Hands-on is a no-go for men.
Yeah, it was just weird to me. Because the conversation was completely non-flirty.

'Hey so long long have you been working for the company?!' -starts touching her lower-arm-

but i guess maybe I am inexperienced? I have dated A LOT, 50+ first-dates, and women are NEVER this touchy, even on romantic dates lol.

But they were all younger girls, 18-25yo. I am thinking maybe older women are more confident and touchy? idk.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Corleone
Legit felt like some sexually assaulted retard. Had no clue what the fuck was going on.

I just ignored her excessive touching and acted like nothing weird was going on
She probably told all the other co-workers later on that you‘re gay.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr Test, Primalsplit and MoggerGaston
Have some empathy for me. This was my situation:

I was seated at a table, with 8 strangers. I was like: 'jfl I don't know anyone here, wtf am I even doing here. I don't vibe with any of these people and now I am sitting here. I am glad I have a drink in my arm so I am occupied with that.'

This would awkwardly go on for 10-15 minutes while I coped by having sips of my gin-tonic. Occasionally smiling when people made a joke or something. Laugh when someone made a joke.

Felt completely out of place.

Eventually the girl next to me seemed quite chatty, so I started hooking into interactions/conversations with her, making jokes and asking here random boring questions like where she's from.

Instantly she would start touching me, all over me. While answering me.

I just ignored her excessive touching and acted like nothing weird was going on.
jfl at
Occasionally smiling when people made a joke or something. Laugh when someone made a joke.
I understand where you're coming from. You should've made a few suggestive comments and escalated. Maybe at the end of the night if you already haven't secured the bag, ask her "so how're you getting home tonight?" which would make her ask you to to drive her home in which case, you've basically sealed the deal. I don't blame you for not escalating cause it can be awkward. I have empathy for you, but man you've gotta take your chances bro. Was she cute? Whats her psl? HTB or MTB? If shes low MTB I can see why you might not bother trying to escalate, and instead just drink your gin & tonic.

You can't just sit there like a good little goy you gotta go WEREWOLF and escalate.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 39692, Magnum Opus and 2 others
I had this classmate that used to do this with me. But I don't remember if she did this with everyone else. She wasn't into me btw. Weird.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and TechnoBoss
but i guess maybe I am inexperienced? I have dated A LOT, 50+ first-dates, and women are NEVER this touchy, even on romantic dates lol.

But they were all younger girls, 18-25yo. I am thinking maybe older women are more confident and touchy? idk
Its the corporate world mixed with alcohol.

All career women are confident giga-whores tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, MoggerGaston and BeanletMogger
She probably told all the other co-workers later on that you‘re gay.
I don't think it was personal, I doubt she even cared about me at all, remembered my name, or even cared that I didn't respond to her advances.
I think she was just drunk and horny/touchy in general.
It wasn't really attention directed to me, as much as it was her just looking to fuck SOME guy that night.

But yeah, possible opportunity missed I guess.
I've never had something like this before though, so I just didn't understand it and felt anxious/weirded out.

Uncomfortable. Couldn't seize the moment with that mood.

• +1
  • JFL
jfl at

I understand where you're coming from. You should've made a few suggestive comments and escalated. Maybe at the end of the night if you already haven't secured the bag, ask her "so how're you getting home tonight?" which would make her ask you to to drive her home in which case, you've basically sealed the deal. I don't blame you for not escalating cause it can be awkward. I have empathy for you, but man you've gotta take your chances bro.
I agree. I just have so low self-esteem, abused-dog personality, little experience, that the idea that a girl is interested in me just gives me a lot of anxiety.

I zone out, disassociate, I enter some sort of flight/fight/fear mode. I continue interacting with the girl that is showing real interest in me. But in this very neutral, passive way. That probably turns off most women, I can't blame them.

I am severely mentally ill with serious personality disorders. If I was mentally healthy I would've compounded on her interest.

Was she cute? Whats her psl? HTB or MTB? If shes low MTB I can see why you might not bother trying to escalate, and instead just drink your gin & tonic.

You can't just sit there like a good little goy you gotta go WEREWOLF and escalate.
she was HTB, good-looking. Very fuckable.
But somewhat old, 30-35yo, which compounded on my insecurities.

As a 28yo failed student living in a student dorm, I always feel like those older MILFs can't possible take someone like me seriously.

Realistically though, she was from a different city and also a different department from the company. She probably assumed I was just some average employee and she didn't even care to ask any further tbh.

I also asked her where she was staying the night and she told me she booked a hotel room nearby.

I never asked if she had a boyfriend or something though. So idk.

There was another moment with another MILF just like her, who was also quite drunk and touchy, but she told me she had a boyfriend at some point in the conversation.
And that's the reason that I am in doubt whether this was even an ioi. But i guess the lesson is: I should've found out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and TechnoBoss
I agree. I just have so low self-esteem, abused-dog personality, little experience, that the idea that a girl is interested in me just gives me a lot of anxiety.

I zone out, disassociate, I enter some sort of flight/fight/fear mode. I continue interacting with the girl that is showing real interest in me. But in this very neutral, passive way. That probably turns off most women, I can't blame them.

I am severely mentally ill with serious personality disorders. If I was mentally healthy I would've compounded on her interest.

she was HTB, good-looking. Very fuckable.
But somewhat old, 30-35yo, which compounded on my insecurities.

As a 28yo failed student living in a student dorm, I always feel like those older MILFs can't possible take someone like me seriously.

Realistically though, she was from a different city and also a different department from the company. She probably assumed I was just some average employee and she didn't even care to ask any further tbh.

I also asked her where she was staying the night and she told me she booked a hotel room nearby.

I never asked if she had a boyfriend or something though. So idk.

There was another moment with another MILF just like her, who was also quite drunk and touchy, but she told me she had a boyfriend at some point in the conversation.
And that's the reason that I am in doubt whether this was even an ioi. But i guess the lesson is: I should've found out.
Don't be so hard on yourself bro. You might not think it, but I think you're very GL. When she said she booked a hotel you should've escalated. Said something like "I bet its a nice room" or "is there a double bed" I guarantee if she was touching you all night, you would've gotten laid. You gotta just go for it bro don't be anxious of the possibilities. This is why I suggested Phenibut. Phenibut would've made you sure of your self, and over time with enough success, you won't need phenibut and can escalate normally.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692, Magnum Opus and MoggerGaston
Its the corporate world mixed with alcohol.

All career women are confident giga-whores tbh.
Yeah this was the main shock to me. And why it weirded me out.

I date girls all the time, and they are literally NEVER touchy with me.
Even when it's this 1on1 thing, and it would be totally appropriate to do it. They avoid it.

Then I go to this social event with drunk older career women (I was one of the younger guys there) and these girls become so touchy.

Not used to it and what it means.

• +1
  • JFL
Don't be so hard on yourself bro. You might not think it, but I think you're very GL. When she said she booked a hotel you should've escalated. Said something like "I bet its a nice room" or "is there a double bed" I guarantee if she was touching you all night, you would've gotten laid. You gotta just go for it bro don't be anxious of the possibilities. This is why I suggested Phenibut. Phenibut would've made you sure of your self, and over time with enough success, you won't need phenibut and can escalate normally.
going to try and order some.

ideally though as you say, it's something I vibe into more naturally.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO8OOOOOOLLLL
No wonder you're an incel. Hahahahahahahaha :lul: :lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You are a complete nerd lol. You have so little experience it's crazy actually. If you applied yourself to more experience with women, you wouldn't think "Only P in V is an IOI". Ofc girls are going to act like "nice girls" on dates. They don't wanna reveal their inner whore unless you bring it out either through some quick escalation or overwhelmingly good looks/vibe.

Hey @Skywalker look at this COMPLETE NICE GUY who respects women lolll. Another mystery cracked right before our eyes.:feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52057 and Mr Test
Is it an ioi?

Alcohol was involved.

JFL
It’s likely an IOI.

• +1
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO8OOOOOOLLLL
No wonder you're an incel. Hahahahahahahaha :lul: :lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You are a complete nerd lol. You have so little experience it's crazy actually. If you applied yourself to more experience with women, you wouldn't think "Only P in V is an IOI". Ofc girls are going to act like "nice girls" on dates. They don't wanna reveal their inner whore unless you bring it out either through some quick escalation or overwhelmingly good looks/vibe.

Hey @Skywalker look at this COMPLETE NICE GUY who respects women lolll. Another mystery cracked right before our eyes.:feelskek::feelskek:
dont understand this message

• JFL
  • JFL
kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and MoggerGaston
Idk about women but im definitely touching you tonight nigga

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 14693 and MoggerGaston
Is it an ioi?

Alcohol was involved.

JFL
Sounds like it could be. Check it out.

• +1
Typical chad behaviour bullying guys below his looks level
people who are frustrated/depressed mostly bully themselves. I don't need to do it for them.

Example:
at that career event, I started talking with 1 young attractive girl because I knew her father (work with him on a different department). We had a short but focussed chat about it and some other stuff related to it. We were very engaged.

There were 2 other guys with us at the time. They were talking with her before I arrived, but once I arrived her attention was to me only for ~3 minutes because I talked with her about her father. So they were just watching us talk for 2-3 minutes.
And they started getting annoyed and saying shit like how :'ohh you are so cute together, ohhh just go back home together already. ohh lets leave these 2 lovers alone.'

which unironically, screamed major 'incel vibes', if that's a thing.

it was very pathetic and we weren't bothered by it. We shrugged it off and ignored it. Pathetic incels.

And I wasn't even flirting with her, just having an intense conversation about her relationship with her dad and the interactions I have had with him. And then relating that to our personal lives.
I never tried flirting with her.

But these 2 dudes were just looking to score, to fuck, so they got annoyed that I get her attention. JFL honestly, pathetic.

bunch of frustrated incels. (even though they looked like NT MTN's, brutal for NTPill).

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 22918
people who are frustrated/depressed mostly bully themselves. I don't need to do it for them.

Example:
at that career event, I started talking with 1 young attractive girl because I knew her father (work with him on a different department). We had a short but focussed chat about it and some other stuff related to it. We were very engaged.

There were 2 other guys with us at the time. They were talking with her before I arrived, but once I arrived her attention was to me only for ~3 minutes because I talked with her about her father. So they were just watching us talk for 2-3 minutes.
And they started getting annoyed and saying shit like how :'ohh you are so cute together, ohhh just go back home together already. ohh lets leave these 2 lovers alone.'

which unironically, screamed major 'incel vibes', if that's a thing.

it was very pathetic and we weren't bothered by it. We shrugged it off and ignored it.
And I wasn't even flirting with her, just having an intense conversation about her relationship with her dad and the interactions I have had with him. And then relating that to our personal lives.
I never tried flirting with her.

But these 2 dudes were just looking to score, to fuck, so they got annoyed that I get her attention. JFL honestly, pathetic.

bunch of frustrated incels. (even though they looked like NT MTN's, brutal for NTPill).
Chad ramblings

• +1
Chad ramblings
2 more months and I can clock in at '1 year without sex'

I can get positive social interactions with women, but I can't get sex/dates or a girlfriend.

Normie ramblings.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 22918
FakecelGaston
Weltfreude

• JFL
2 more months and I can clock in at '1 year without sex'

I can get positive social interactions with women, but I can't get sex/dates or a girlfriend.

Normie ramblings.
Mentalcel ramblings. Hahahahahaha :feelskek:

If you make MTNs insecure just by existing you are at minimum a HTN.

Mentalcel ramblings. Hahahahahaha :feelskek:

If you make MTNs insecure just by existing you are at minimum a HTN.
I make everyone insecure due to my NT+Extrovertedness.

They can't compete.

Last edited:
  • JFL
huge ioi

• Woah
Never happened to me so probably is

• +1
Idk but I personally think iois are cope

PinV is the only ioi imo

Could be ioi but maybe they felt bad bcz you suffer from klinefelters ? So they wanted to be close to you like nurses are with patients

• +1
  • JFL
Idk but I personally think iois are cope

PinV is the only ioi imo

Could be ioi but maybe they felt bad bcz you suffer from klinefelters ? So they wanted to be close to you like nurses are with patients
i think touching someone when you are talking is just some wat some women socialize

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 7580