Women turn into absolute simps when it comes to older men

Callooh_Calais

Callooh_Calais

Drink Milk and Lift
Reddit's /r/Agegap is a goldmine of material, since it's about 75% younger women talking about their obsessions with men twice (sometimes three times) their age:

This whole thread is nothing but young women lusting after men in their 40s-60s:

And then there is also this sort of thing, teenage girls with long love letters to men far older than they are, often twice their age:

JFL all these younglings here who think that we stand a chance against older men who have primer noctis rights with all the women our age, that the only thing keeping these middle aged dudes from taking women in our age group is their marriage, their reluctance, etc.

It's incredible how all the girls that actually speak and talk like real girls seem to really have a thing for large gaps (or at least are very submissive to the point that they admit they want an older, more dominant man). I have a few theories as to why that may be, but it is something I noticed nonetheless.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer, Mewton, mulattomaxxer and 14 others
:redpill::redpill::redpill: So redpillers are right about prime years? :redpill::redpill::redpill:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 14905, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
u might be on to something here keep up

• +1
Reactions: Callooh_Calais
30 years until I reach my prime fuarrrk :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fjor2096, AlexBrown84, Aqua and 12 others
Balding 40yo subhumans larping

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infidel hunter, 5'8manlet, turkproducer and 27 others
:redpill::redpill::redpill: So redpillers are right about prime years? :redpill::redpill::redpill:

What's most fascinating about this all is that the vast majority of the posts are from women who want to attract the man, not for advice on how to deal with attraction (e.g, this is currently on the top of the subreddit rn), and they genuinely seem desperate for the attention of an older man, which baffles me since there is certainly no short supply (unless they mean an older White man I suppose--you don't see many White people these days).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14610
This is true my second oldest sister dates men way older than her jfl (not as old as these reddit people)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
What's most fascinating about this all is that the vast majority of the posts are from women who want to attract the man, not for advice on how to deal with attraction (e.g, this is currently on the top of the subreddit rn), and they genuinely seem desperate for the attention of an older man, which baffles me since there is certainly no short supply (unless they mean an older White man I suppose--you don't see many White people these days).

Actually its just daddy issues. Most girls nowadays grow up without a father figure.

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, Lux, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
For the record,when young women say they're into older men,they basically mean Financially stable chads in their late 20'-30's

edit: MGTOW has left the chat

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, mulattomaxxer, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Balding 40yo subhumans larping

Only ugly girls and weird fags on PSl forums ever want Chico; all the pretty young girls IRL I know (especially the Asian ones) want chads like Viggo Mortensen or Mads Mikkelsen (or maybe they just want a Danish man, idk), they don't want anything to do with homosexual poofters like Lil Xan:

564e011ecae8da9600d8731ec47066ee6e-04-noah-cyrus-lil-xan-kiss.2x.rvertical.w460.jpg
Mads Mikkelsen

Do you honestly think she wouldn't ditch "Diego" in a heartbeat if the man on the right gave her a deep look in her direction? You're delusional as hell if you think otherwise.

EDIT: Lmao Lil Xan's gf faked a miscarriage on him to hide the fact she was cheating on his ass, jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Aqua, court monarch777 and 2 others
lol when this oldcel coper will learn

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2403
For the record,when young women say they're into older men,they basically mean Financially stable chads in their late 20'-30's

Literally none of these women are in sugar daddy relationships; in fact, this 19yr girl is driving 2 hours to see her 45yr old bf who uses her like a taxi service to run his errands, jfl:

If you read these posts, more often than not you see that the older guy is using the younger girl for financial benefits/living at her apartment etc.

Last edited:
lol when this oldcel coper will learn

I'm in my 20s. I've had more than one life-changing experience that led me to believe that there is no possible way that women want anything but a mature, alpha male chad who reigns like a stern father over his submissive household; Aside from my own anecdotal reports, anything else goes against fundamental understanding of biology in the animal kingdom.

• +1
Reactions: Aqua
Literally none of these women are in sugar daddy relationships; in fact, this 19yr girl is driving 2 hours to see her 45yr old bf who uses her like a taxi service to run his errands, jfl:

If you read these posts, more often than not you see that the older guy is using the younger girl for financial benefits/living at her apartment etc.

I take everything I read on reddit with a grain of salt lol,and look at women's actions instead.

And what I see most young women doing today is using older guys for money and having a bunch of sneaky links on the side

Only ugly girls and weird fags on PSl forums ever want Chico; all the pretty girls IRL I know want chads like Viggo Mortensen or Mads Mikkelsen (or maybe they just want a Danish man, idk), they don't want anything to do with homosexual poofters like Lil Xan:

564e011ecae8da9600d8731ec47066ee6e-04-noah-cyrus-lil-xan-kiss.2x.rvertical.w460.jpg
View attachment 1444067

Do you honestly think she wouldn't ditch "Diego" in a heartbeat if the man on the right gave her a deep look in her direction? You're delusional as hell if you think otherwise.
Holy fuck that guy’s side profile is literally subhuman.:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 15099, Aqua and 4 others
I take everything I read on reddit with a grain of salt lol,and look at women's actions instead.

And what I see most young women doing today is using older guys for money and having a bunch of sneaky links on the side

These are women openly simping for much older men; If you read the side actions, they seem very attracted to the dominance and authority they exert (of which money can be an extant), not necessarily the finances itself: Think of those teenage girls who have a thing for middle aged bikers or Black Sabbath roadsters. These guys are hardly rolling in dough, yet they have a far more successful sex life than a lot of the tryhards who try to buy their way to pussy.

I honestly feel like I am too young to ever attract a woman my own age, much less one younger than me, despite all the people who say that girls those age simp for the young guys (in reality, I think it's only because older men are often not available/not attracted to them beyond sexual partners).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 9568 and 1 other person
Only ugly girls and weird fags on PSl forums ever want Chico; all the pretty girls IRL I know want chads like Viggo Mortensen or Mads Mikkelsen (or maybe they just want a Danish man, idk), they don't want anything to do with homosexual poofters like Lil Xan:

View attachment 1444067

Wow the left guy's jaw is brutal :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
These are women openly simping for much older men; If you read the side actions, they seem very attracted to the dominance and authority they exert (of which money can be an extant), not necessarily the finances itself: Think of those teenage girls who have a thing for middle aged bikers or Black Sabbath roadsters. These guys are hardly rolling in dough, yet they have a far more successful sex life than a lot of the tryhards who try to buy their way to pussy.

Those Bikers always have a lot of drugs around and the girls are there mostly because of that and also the protection/status aspect.I'm not trying to gaslight you btw,I just realize that there are a lot of nuances that people tend to overlook below the surface

Those Bikers always have a lot of drugs around and the girls are there mostly because of that and also the protection/status aspect.I'm not trying to gaslight you btw,I just realize that there are a lot of nuances that people tend to overlook below the surface

Ultimately, we're all attracted to something superficial: Women like queues that exert dominance (especially dominance over other men) and influence (which most often is money, but doesn't necessarily need to be: leaders like Castro, Khomeini and Gandhi were swimming in pussy despite their austere lifestyles), while men prefer young, taut bodies, and precociousness.

If I'm being utterly honest with you though, I see far more older men using young women (e.g, promising them a relationship when they have no intention of ever committing to one, sleeping around while married) than vice versa; The only old men who ever get used are those who are also effeminate and weak (think of those like Brian Stelter from CNN).

Have you ever actually heard of a young woman leaving her older partner for a younger man? I'm not sure this happens enough to be worthy of consideration, and in my own life, I've only ever seen the opposite:

cvktgvmt5ct31.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Aqua and Yliaster
Don't get it twisted. They are attracted to their wallets.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aqua, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
Ultimately, we're all attracted to something superficial: Women like queues that exert dominance (especially dominance over other men) and influence (which most often is money, but doesn't necessarily need to be: leaders like Castro, Khomeini and Gandhi were swimming in pussy despite their austere lifestyles), while men prefer young, taut bodies, and precociousness.

If I'm being utterly honest with you though, I see far more older men using young women (e.g, promising them a relationship when they have no intention of ever committing to one, sleeping around while married) than vice versa; The only old men who ever get used are those who are also effeminate and weak (think of those like Brian Stelter from CNN).

Have you ever actually heard of a young woman leaving her older partner for a younger man? I'm not sure this happens enough to be worthy of consideration, and in my own life, I've only ever seen the opposite:

cvktgvmt5ct31.jpg

I will give you the benefit of the doubt on this one,but I still stand by what I said earlier about people overlooking the nuances of these situations.

That 38 year old man was probably giving her something that her boyfriend wasn't,could be either better sex or financial benefits idk,or maybe she just got bored of him

when blackpill gets mainstream, male will forget how to be male, and thats when older guys have more appeal imo imo muh muh

• +1
Reactions: Callooh_Calais and Deleted member 9568
  • JFL
Reactions: Callooh_Calais and SLA
Reddit's /r/Agegap is a goldmine of material, since it's about 75% younger women talking about their obsessions with men twice (sometimes three times) their age:

This whole thread is nothing but young women lusting after men in their 40s-60s:

And then there is also this sort of thing, teenage girls with long love letters to men far older than they are, often twice their age:

JFL all these younglings here who think that we stand a chance against older men who have primer noctis rights with all the women our age, that the only thing keeping these middle aged dudes from taking women in our age group is their marriage, their reluctance, etc.

It's incredible how all the girls that actually speak and talk like real girls seem to really have a thing for large gaps (or at least are very submissive to the point that they admit they want an older, more dominant man). I have a few theories as to why that may be, but it is something I noticed nonetheless.

Brutal balding indian janitors pill @looksmaxxer234 keep crying for the 50 year old balding janitor cels.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Looks234
Massive cope looks like a bunch of gold digger
Men hit there prime at 16 and it's down hill from there

:feelsmega:

• +1
Reactions: LooksDeficiency
I do SORT of agree, I started getting more attention, particular from noodlewhores and Latinas, as I got older, my last ex (noodle, thick, 10/10 SMV, 8/10 looks) was 10 years younger than me.

However I suspect the really big age gaps, like 20 years+ are more about money, so am surprised these foids are saying they live getting fucked by older men.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Callooh_Calais and Deleted member 4106
Imagine unironically believing anything from reddit jfl
The whole website is comprised of subhumans larping

We gotta BenjaminButtonmaxx.

True, women love 40 year old balding indians

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and currylover
Most women have daddy issues and no money, which presents a rare opportunity for oldcels to get puss.

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15099 and SLA
30 years until I reach my prime fuarrrk :feelswhy:
It is not worth considering approaching a foid as a sub millionaire
Our only hope if to become moneymoggers which leads us to lifemog all of our competition

bitches with no dad be crazy :feelsmage:

:ROFLMAO:

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
This should be lifefuel for most guys tbh, knowing it gets better. Just gotta make sure to stay lean and keep your hair.

What's with the 'balding Indian' meme? I don't think the impliciation of women liking older men is that they want some low status Dalit with poor genetics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar and Deleted member 2214
What's with the 'balding Indian' meme? I don't think the impliciation of women liking older men is that they want some low status Dalit with poor genetics.
Most old men on the planet are low class curries/mestizos/Asians who don't get lusted online.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 2214
Most old men on the planet are low class curries/mestizos/Asians who don't get lusted online.

Well no fucking shit lol this post assumes you're Normal i.e White

Flesh crayon

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
This thread has so much oldcel cope :lul: @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Callooh_Calais and Looks234
This thread has so much oldcel cope :lul: @looksmaxxer234

I mean...Are you trying to say women prefer men younger than them or their own age? If so, why then does every woman in who ends up becoming all submissive and simping is always with a man who is 10-15 years older at least? How do you assume so many older men are loaded, or that there are enough older [White] men to go around for everyone?

Explain your logic beyond mere trolling buzz words.

That goes only for the women who have a fetish for older men to begin with. It's rarer than ppl think. In reality YOUTH always trumps everything else. A looksmaxed 20yo slays much more than his 30yo counterpart.

The harsh reality about "hitting the wall" is that it comes early for both men and women. For men, slightly later. But it comes nonetheless. A woman's prime years are 17-22. A man's, 18-25 I'd say, of course assuming you're looksmaxed as early as that.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer