Women turn into absolute simps when it comes to older men

That finger looks tanned to me. I'm sadly whiter than snow.
That's not my finger, that's some finger I found on google. I posted my skintone before, but it's lost in my content archives somewher

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
That goes only for the women who have a fetish for older men to begin with. It's rarer than ppl think. In reality YOUTH always trumps everything else. A looksmaxed 20yo slays much more than his 30yo counterpart.

The harsh reality about "hitting the wall" is that it comes early for both men and women. For men, slightly later. But it comes nonetheless. A woman's prime years are 17-22. A man's, 18-25 I'd say, of course assuming you're looksmaxed as early as that.

Honestly, the longer I stick around these forums that try to convince me that older men don't have something on all of us, the more I'm starting to think looksmaxing is all one mighty cope in the face of older chads who (ostensibly) defy reality by coming in and just swooping in what we think is ours, and we always try to justify it with the most stupid, unproven coping mechanisms ("he's wealthy! she has daddy issues! she has a fetish for older men!") that just prove point than disprove it: Younger men wealth and status too at times, and yet you still never hear about a woman with an older man who suddenly decides she wants a man who is younger (unless he's like +65 and decrepit).

The harsh reality about "hitting the wall" is that it comes early for both men and women. For men, slightly later. But it comes nonetheless. A woman's prime years are 17-22. A man's, 18-25 I'd say, of course assuming you're looksmaxed as early as that.

The problem is, there isn't any normal, well-adjusted man on earth who thinks this is true: Perhaps college was easier to meet women due to the large number of attractive girls in one place where you're living alone from home for the first time, but otherwise even college, many women preferred their professors. It's almost I'd a PSL meme that you peak at 21 as a man, because it's males judging themselves by the same criteria as they do women

Last edited:
Honestly, the longer I stick around these forums that try to convince me that older men don't have something on all of us, the more I'm starting to think looksmaxing is all one mighty cope in the face of older chads who (ostensibly) defy reality by coming in and just swooping in what we think is ours, and we always try to justify it with the most stupid, unproven coping mechanisms ("he's wealthy! she has daddy issues! she has a fetish for older men!") that just prove point than disprove it: Younger men wealth and status too at times, and yet you still never hear about a woman with an older man who suddenly decides she wants a man who is younger (unless he's like +65 and decrepit).

The problem is, there isn't any normal, well-adjusted man on earth who thinks this is true: Perhaps college was easier to meet women due to the large number of attractive girls in one place where you're living alone from home for the first time, but otherwise even college, many women preferred their professors. It's almost I'd a PSL meme that you peak at 21 as a man, because it's males judging themselves by the same criteria as they do women
Dude the thing is, women date and marry statusmaxxed older men for the economic and emotional stability, but they'll have flings with broke 22 year old Chads on the side. This has always been a thing. Women who are genuinely, "primally" attracted to older men are few and far between.

Dude the thing is, women date and marry statusmaxxed older men for the economic and emotional stability, but they'll have flings with broke 22 year old Chads on the side. This has always been a thing. Women who are genuinely, "primally" attracted to older men are few and far between.

This almost seems like a Hollywood movie myth that doesn't match with reality, along with girls choosing BBC over White men and transwomen being women: It's not something anyone's actually seen, and for every clueless incel who says that "those girls on reddit are faking it!" don't even realise how much hatred age gap relationships get you on that platform which is why they mostly use throw away accounts.

This whole forum is full of cope and outright denial about older dudes taking women our age, and a quick glance at reality shows just how much age matters in attracting mates in other primates (it's well-known that the oldest gorillas end up becoming Silverbacks and basically control a harem of females), so why wouldn't it matter with humans? Why do you think age of consent laws have even been enacted? Do we need laws to keep young women away from incels due to the temptation of falling into their arms? :blackpill:

Last edited:
You couldn't be more wrong. They become simps for CHADS

You couldn't be more wrong. They become simps for CHADS

This is true, but older chads rank over younger chads was my primary point: I promise you Dicaprio at 40 has far more pussy and girls of any age who want to give it to him than he did at say, 18

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
Reddit's /r/Agegap is a goldmine of material, since it's about 75% younger women talking about their obsessions with men twice (sometimes three times) their age:

This whole thread is nothing but young women lusting after men in their 40s-60s:

And then there is also this sort of thing, teenage girls with long love letters to men far older than they are, often twice their age:

JFL all these younglings here who think that we stand a chance against older men who have primer noctis rights with all the women our age, that the only thing keeping these middle aged dudes from taking women in our age group is their marriage, their reluctance, etc.

It's incredible how all the girls that actually speak and talk like real girls seem to really have a thing for large gaps (or at least are very submissive to the point that they admit they want an older, more dominant man). I have a few theories as to why that may be, but it is something I noticed nonetheless.

Keep COPING incel.

How does this cope even help me (and I'm not even an incel)? Most of you are deeply in denial.
its the ultimate cope because you think women will like you when you get older.

what the fuck is this reddit shit? 18yo tranny "female"?? and 65 year old man

Screenshot 2022 01 11 at 202131

You're all coping like fuck. Most posters here are kids so they have no idea what it's like to be an older man.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Callooh_Calais
You're all coping like fuck. Most posters here are kids so they have no idea what it's like to be an older man.
I'm not very old myself, but every girl who I ever lost to another man, he was always much older and thus perceived as more wise, dominant, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
I agree with OP to an extent
Evem tho it goes against what we already know here in Blackpill, I've witness this irl too girls (especially younger like 16-18) going for much older men which probably comes from the feeling of being sub even tho if they dont might have high psl features.
Ffs daddy issues is a legit thing. These girls are attracted to their fatherfigure-like men.