women want high t hight fighting sucess men

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
unlike you a low t low fighting success man, is that clear?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, seethe, bloomercel and 5 others
Nah they want feminine teen boys

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, HTN_Mentalcel, seethe and 6 others
True in Cuba

Not really. In a safe post-war world, they seek men with feminine features.

High T, high fighting success = Ogre.

Foids are reviled by ogre men in civil society. During more primitive times I'm sure they had better success.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, tombradylover, seethe and 6 others
true, good jaw=high fighting sucsess

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, bloomercel and InnerVoid
CD242FF4 C7B4 401A 86D3 697743DFA7AB

Gigachad slayer according to @InnerVoid

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: logicel369, Ryldoo IS COPING, PrinceofDarkness and 7 others
gigachad slayer according to @ElTruecel
Dmr

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim, tombradylover, bloomercel and 5 others
Not really. In a safe post-war world, they seek men with feminine features.

High T, high fighting success = Ogre.

Foids are reviled by ogre men in civil society. During more primitive times I'm sure they had better success.
high t or high fighting sucsess does not equal ogre, what a stupid comment

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Clown Show, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
high t or high fighting sucsess does not equal ogre, what a stupid comment
most users here dont understnad what masc is about. they probably think some bald gymcels with a beard is "high fighting success"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, aesthetic beauty and St.TikTokcel
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and aesthetic beauty
High fapping success

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and InnerVoid
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
most users here dont understnad what masc is about. they probably think some bald gymcels with a beard is "high fighting success"
Pic related basically
430076019 415844620961334 1418944536487634452 n

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: trueceI, aesthetic beauty, dehydrated and 1 other person
200DC033 E439 4FCF A481 8F132229DFF6

What would Barrett or Chico do if this guy walked up to them at night and demanded their wallets?

Not saying ogremaxxers are legit I’m just genuinely curious what most PSL legends would do against this. Assuming they don’t have guns.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and diamondbill
The Chechen fighters in the UFC is what high fighting success face looks like

• JFL
Reactions: seethe
View attachment 2836454

What would Barrett or Chico do if this guy walked up to them at night and demanded their wallets?

Not saying ogremaxxers are legit I’m just genuinely curious what most PSL legends would do against this. Assuming they don’t have guns.
die

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, InnerVoid and arab_chink
View attachment 2836454

People on their level wouldn’t be in a situation like that anyways and 99.9% of people would do the same thing they do. Lol if you think the average person or even above average athletic person would do anything.

Bro why do you overate bones so much to think its appeal? You rated one fag here with no female attention and hes gone a cocky schizo. Lmao he went to the ward 2 TIMES!!!
Bones are everything that matter and @NarrowBones is a confirmed slayer. So sorry, if truth offends you.

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink
Bones are everything that matter and @NarrowBones is a confirmed slayer. So sorry, if truth offends you.
Ive been on discord call with him the most he slays were trannies and htns

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink and St.TikTokcel
Bro why do you overate bones so much to think its appeal? You rated one fag here with no female attention and hes gone a cocky schizo. Lmao he went to the ward 2 TIMES!!!
He’s right bones mog. But idk why people on this thread think all the PSL gods or chads we worship are muh boneless.

people here think we’re talking about fucking Sergi Cabrer when we say gigachad hahahaha
DDDCBFE9 410E 4176 948C 956CB4A6B760

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
bones dont matter, close this forum lol
.org is mostly brown homos that have a hard one for pinkoid twinks. They think that jawless subhumans are a god's gift to this world.

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated and InnerVoid
He’s right bones mog. But idk why people on this thread think all the PSL gods or chads we worship are muh boneless.

people here think we’re talking about fucking Sergi Cabrer when we say gigachad hahahaha View attachment 2836475
according to him, maher dont have appeel

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
I hate misandrists

.org is mostly brown homos that have a hard one for pinkoid twinks. They think that jawless subhumans are a god's gift to this world.
they also think that girl with chin=tranny

• +1

people here think we’re talking about fucking Sergi Cabrer when we say gigachad hahahaha View attachment 2836475
Lmao ok but hes married to a htb

I wanna be a pretty twink

• JFL
according to him, maher dont have appeal
Even high trust PrettyBoys like young Cavill or Leo DiCaprio have pretty mogger bones
Lmao ok but hes married to a htb
cope even high trust PrettyBoys have bones. Stop confusing PrettyBoys with androgynous faggots haloed cuz of birth control
A33DBBE9 1477 4EE3 82EF 80D78FB08C88

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: InnerVoid and arab_chink
Even high trust PrettyBoys like young Cavill or Leo DiCaprio have pretty mogger bones

cope even high trust PrettyBoys have bones. Stop confusing PrettyBoys with androgynous faggots haloed cuz of birth control View attachment 2836482
Lmao you guys are talking bones where the person doesnt even look human anymore
3935798A C08B 419A A7A7 ACF318B2EB4B
foids: OMG HIS ZYGOS ARE AMAZING, HIS 4 INCH RAMUS GETS ME WET

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
Lmao you guys are talking bones where the person doesnt even look human anymoreView attachment 2836490foids: OMG HIS ZYGOS ARE AMAZING, HIS 4 INCH RAMUS GETS ME WET
literally what a man is suppposed to look like. jfl if you think this doesnt get women wet

• JFL
Lmao you guys are talking bones where the person doesnt even look human anymoreView attachment 2836490foids: OMG HIS ZYGOS ARE AMAZING, HIS 4 INCH RAMUS GETS ME WET
U can legit see the moggers getting the most foid attention on tiktok they are bone moggers. Lol look at Vinnie hacker ffs

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
U can legit see the moggers getting the most foid attention on tiktok they are bone moggers. Lol look at Vinnie hacker ffs
The only comments are from psl autists, normal people like people who looks human and are attrative, end of discussion

The only comments are from psl autists, normal people like people who looks human and are attrative, end of discussion
"end of dicussion" wow u really ended him bro 🤓