women want high t hight fighting sucess men

"end of dicussion" wow u really ended him bro 🤓
ACFF9F96 5E1B 422A A4AB 935835797965

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
i dont want women either

The only comments are from psl autists, normal people like people who looks human and are attrative, end of discussion
Humans who look attractive = people with bones even those such as Chico or Zayn which ur talking about have good bone structure JFL. Hollow cheeks, good jaw and proper Zygos are obviously important.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and St.TikTokcel
Humans who look attractive = people with bones even those such as Chico or Zayn which ur talking about have good bone structure JFL. Hollow cheeks, good jaw and proper Zygos are obviously important.
Ratios>bones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and hopecel
hair is COPE. this guy has max appeal in greece
@PrinceLuenLeoncur morphed Meeks mogs Meeks irl

muh appeal in Greece nigga Greek JBs are all into guys like Sergi and Kater keep coping with buzz cut
View attachment 2836516Lmao this gets women wet?
he has decent granny appeal tho
I agree BUT... hair and youtfulness are way more appealing to girls than hypermasc faces

bones matter but you have to be somewhat feminine
Ratios>bones
that's true but if you have harmony bones are +

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, ElTruecel, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
@PrinceLuenLeoncur morphed Meeks mogs Meeks irl

muh appeal in Greece nigga Greek JBs are all into guys like Sergi and Kater keep coping with buzz cut

he has decent granny appeal tho

I agree BUT... hair and youtfulness are way more appealing to girls than hypermasc faces

bones matter but you have to be somewhat feminine

that's true but if you have harmony bones are +
OMG THANK YOU, finally a high iq user, bones do matter but they have to be compliant with the ratios.

• Love it
Reactions: hopecel
@russiancelreturns xd

OMG THANK YOU, finally a high iq user, bones do matter but they have to be compliant with the ratios.
copers like @St.TikTokcel and @InnerVoid probably think that guys like Vinnie Hacker and Elias De Poot would have higher appeal if they had buzz cut :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: this forum is as connected to reality as our bluepilled parents basically

it's basically that conservative mentality of people raised in hypermasc shitholes such as Eastern Europe (where they both and me too are from) where most of non-zoomers find it "gay" when you grow out your hair and take care of yourself

sad reality for them is that most young women find that type of guys attractive... yes you should be high T and ready to fight if someone attacked you BUT if you have such past then your face is probably fucked up to some extent

we don't say that bones are useless but if you don't have HARMONY in the first place - your bone mass will only impress other males
@russiancelreturns xd
you guys cope with masculinity on incel forums meanwhile Polish girls simp for K-Pop twinks... it's brutal having incel brain

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
copers like @St.TikTokcel and @InnerVoid probably think that guys like Vinnie Hacker and Elias De Poot would have higher appeal if they had buzz cut
English is clearly your second language. You can't even interpret the things that are said in the layman's terms. No point in arguing tbh.

copers like @St.TikTokcel and @InnerVoid probably think that guys like Vinnie Hacker and Elias De Poot would have higher appeal if they had buzz cut :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: this forum is as connected to reality as our bluepilled parents basically

it's basically that conservative mentality of people raised in hypermasc shitholes such as Eastern Europe (where they both and me too are from) where most of non-zoomers find it "gay" when you grow out your hair and take care of yourself

sad reality for them is that most young women find that type of guys attractive... yes you should be high T and ready to fight if someone attacked you BUT if you have such past then your face is probably fucked up to some extent

we don't say that bones are useless but if you don't have HARMONY in the first place - your bone mass will only impress other males

you guys cope with masculinity on incel forums meanwhile Polish girls simp for K-Pop twinks... it's brutal having incel brain
I mean they havent really experienced being a masculine guy so they cope with it saying its the reason they dong recieve female attention. But how is it in ee, is it true that theres stach central like this one?
CE955F27 1EBE 4101 A614 66BE6EBC9A76
DF8F6361 88B9 40F9 8025 4DC10FE41DA2

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and russiancelreturns
English is clearly your second language. You can't even interpret the things that are said in the layman's terms. No point in arguing tbh.
wow so what lmao you're a polecel and the same applies to you no matter of your English level it's still your second language also keep deflecting when losing arguments bro idgaf about your ad hominems THINK WHAT YOU WANT AND COPE ALL YOU WANT it won't change reality you don't see because you permarot here jfl
I mean they havent really experienced being a masculine guy so they cope with it saying its the reason they dong recieve female attention. But how is it in ee, is it true that theres stach central like this one?View attachment 2836595View attachment 2836599
they aren't too much different from Hamza Adonis school gymcel copers tbh the only difference is that .org aspies believe bones are somewhat important while redpillers usually think it doesn't matter

I mean it's better to be a masculine MTN than a cutecel like most of those guys were but still slightly feminine Chads mog those masc Chads PSL autists worship

nah EE foids are overrated tbh they're nothing much prettier than Western foids
View attachment 2836617:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:This is the first thing that pops up
Kazakh beauty :love::love::love:

• +1
wow so what lmao you're a polecel and the same applies to you no matter of your English level it's still your second language also keep deflecting when losing arguments bro idgaf about your ad hominems THINK WHAT YOU WANT AND COPE ALL YOU WANT it won't change reality you don't see because you permarot here jfl
It's you that cannot digest simple sentences. Instead, you just chimp out like a gorilla. Health markers are "feminine" to you JFL @russiancelreturns

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
this is why i train daily to be the best mma/boxer i can be !

• JFL

they aren't too much different from Hamza Adonis school gymcel copers tbh the only difference is that .org aspies believe bones are somewhat important while redpillers usually think it doesn't matter

I mean it's better to be a masculine MTN than a cutecel like most of those guys were but still slightly feminine Chads mog those masc Chads PSL autists worship

nah EE foids are overrated tbh they're nothing much prettier than Western foids

Kazakh beauty :love::love::love:
What about hungarian
97F8DD0D 4CB1 4224 A7B5 DA6477E5F6D6

• Hmm...
It's you that cannot digest simple sentences. Instead, you just chimp out like a gorilla. Health markers are "feminine" to you JFL @russiancelreturns
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: yo spelling Nazi aspie idgaf about orthography on incel forum I don't use commas and periods in a sentence because idgaf who even cares you dork
you'll find stacies beckies and "femcels" everywhere

they're special only if you're into blondes tbh

• +1
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: yo spelling Nazi aspie idgaf about orthography on incel forum I don't use commas and periods in a sentence because idgaf who even cares you dork
Still not getting it...

you'll find stacies beckies and "femcels" everywhere

they're special only if you're into blondes tbh
I mean where i live is a shithole so theres barely any staceys just goblinas, i hope one day ill marry one:feelsgood:

• JFL
give bonesmashing a try bro you'll grow bigger bones and become a mogger also your brain will work better
I mean where i live is a shithole so theres barely any staceys just goblinas, i hope one day ill marry one:feelsgood:
I see a few Stacies everyday but what it means to me when I'm invisible to them?

even if I was a Chad I'd probably pull some HTB rather than a Stacy because personality matters a lot at least for me

• +1
give bonesmashing a try bro you'll grow bigger bones and become a mogger also your brain will work better

I see a few Stacies everyday but what it means to me when I'm invisible to them?

even if I was a Chad I'd probably pull some HTB rather than a Stacy because personality matters a lot at least for me
Its really hard to find them in the west, im guessing europe is better since ive seen beautiful girls there, thinking about moving there sometime. Also some stacey like chads, depends on what your definition is tho

• +1
true, good jaw=high fighting sucsess
Not true. A protruding jaw is more of a target to get clipped & makes it easier to lock in a choke & impossible to escape. No chin means u can escape chokeholds easily.

Its big wide head, robust cheekbones, & brow bone that determines fighting success. Large head means u can withstand KO's more, ur brain is less compressed & more room for the brain fluid to cushion the blows. Brow bone & cheekbone protects ur eye ball & prevent blindness aswell as absorb more shock.

Look at mike Tyson, he has a narrowish jaw & recessed chin. But stong brows & cheeks like ape.
Jake Paul vs Mike Tyson0

Recessed chin + Narrow Jaw
LAP99052413

yet good brow & cheekbones

Also look at the head width difference between:
worst "chin" in boxing (amir khan)
Vs
best "chin" is boxing (GGG)
3B5E446900000578 4032312 Amir Kahn posted this picture with Gennady Golovkin and called o a 2

So not only is a strong jaw irrelevant in fighting but it also has disadvantages.

Meanwhile strong Browbone & cheekbones are better indicators with no disadvantages
And a big head highly affects whether or not u can withstand a powerful punch & not get knocked out cold.

And protruding browbone is the #1 indicator of high T.

Those with jaws but no browbone may look high class but has no intimidation/fighting success. Women can have strong jaws & still look like attractive women. But the sec a woman has browbone, she's a man.

Last edited: