Women's looks peak at 19

tallcel

tallcel

Iron
You oldcels can cope all you want, but girls are the most attractive at 16-19 years old. The agepill is brutal, I know.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Swagwaffle, Unwanted and 2 others
You oldcels can cope all you want, but girls are the most attractive at 16-19 years old. The agepill is brutal, I know.

I agree, though there are some that looks better in their early 20's and also the rare exceptions that peak later.
Lifefuel for my future, ascended self in 2 years

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
I agree, though there are some that looks better in their early 20's and also the rare exceptions that peak later.
Lifefuel for my future, ascended self in 2 years
Yeah. At least girls are more attracted to guys older than them.

• +1
Reactions: margotrobbie
Yeah. At least girls are more attracted to guys older than them.

Is it over if i ascend at 19 or 20 and not earlier, starting to feel like time is running out now that i'm 17... ?

Depends what girls tho but I would say they are attractive at 16, some 15 year olds are attracted ot me but Im just not atracted to them as most arent mature yet, I imagine just a kid

High IQ TBH. Women are used up by 25.

• +1
Reactions: tallcel
Depends what girls tho but I would say they are attractive at 16, some 15 year olds are attracted ot me but Im just not atracted to them as most arent mature yet, I imagine just a kid

15 is too young lol, 16-20 is perfect

• +1
15 is too young lol, 16-20 is perfect
I agree. I feel a lot in my school 15 year olds are attracted to me cause Im senior aswell, but nahhhhh. Just immature too.

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace and Future Arablite

Some peak in their teens. Some look better at 25. No female looks better from 30 and up, but some age preety well.

That being said teen girls are almost allways more attractive in my opinion. Might just be because im 17 tho

Is it over if i ascend at 19 or 20 and not earlier, starting to feel like time is running out now that i'm 17... ?
Nah, I’m 23 and get 18-20 year olds more than 20-23. There’s studies showing women are more attracted to men 5 years older than them on average.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and tallcel
Same like guys tbh

18-21 imo. Some don’t fully mature mature until then.

Yep But guess what. Even after the wall they have blue pill cuck beta male providers. These blue pill cucks love aged women.
Same like guys tbh
not at all . Most of us don't even have beards at that age. We never hit a wall. Untill like 40 .

What we find attractive in a woman are signs of fertility (which logically would be the adaptive perception leading to behavioral outputs), women peak fertility in their early-20s, like 23 on average.

Pre-20s in my opinion.
451.jpg

Pre-20s in my opinion.

It is not a matter of opinion it is a matter of scientific fact, research it on the web. How old are you? If you are youngish it is normal you are attracted to younger women than peak fertility because there is further match in terms of life trajectory/personality.

Fuck no, lol. I’m 19 and I feel that time is running out too. We both have time.
Cope, it's already over once you've completed your first year at college/uni and are still a virgin or have left full-time education.

• +1
It is not a matter of opinion it is a matter of scientific fact, research it on the web. How old are you? If you are youngish it is normal you are attracted to younger women than peak fertility because there is further match in terms of life trajectory/personality.
Oh, you're right about their peak fertility age. I rather meant that I find teenage women more attractive than 20+ women. I'm 19 myself so for sure my opinion is biased.

Oh, you're right about their peak fertility age. I rather meant that I find teenage women more attractive than 20+ women. I'm 19 myself so for sure my opinion is biased.

But your title and OP makes it as objective, you'll see, your preference will change as you age, but it will stay within the peak fertility window.

Prime pussy is 13-18y.o

• +1
Yes.

May be because when you're older, you can't get tight JBs as easily anymore so you cope with "they're too young" "not attracted to them" etc.
Exactly, lol. FaceandLMS is like 40 y.o and shares his obsession for JBs on incels.is every now and then

May be because when you're older, you can't get tight JBs as easily anymore so you cope with "they're too young" "not attracted to them" etc.

It isn't just about sex, it is about finding a life partner, a full grown adult isn't interested to be in a relationship with an adolescent as much as a woman with greater maturity. Now we have contraception but in ancestral time sex equaled a not negligible chance of having offspring with that person, we are still biologically attuned to that in what we find sexually attractive. Optimally raising a child entails optimal communication between the parents, you should avoid the possibility of being continually hindered by generational clashes. You also want to maximize your attractiveness to the woman you are in a relationship with for increased intimate attachment, older women are further attracted to older men, male pick up on that and have a bias against being attracted to females that don't find them attractive, at 19 years old, you are not attractive to 23 years old female so it is normal you aren't as much attracted to them as they are in terms of signs of peak fertility that the average male perceive as attractive.

Last edited:
  • +1
So does no one here have any experience with mature (40+) women? I lost my virginity to a woman in her late 40's and it was awesome. She had huge bouncy breasts and a curvy figure and I've had a thing for older women ever since. I rarely find the 18-25 group sexually attractive tbh, especially over the last 5 years, they've become an abomination with inches thick of tacky contour makeup and overdone lip filler. The duck faces are atrocious. Guess I prefer a classier woman, and that means MILF's.