Women’s manipulation and how to beat it guide (INSANELY HQ THREAD)

D

Deleted member 20064

I gave up love and happiness a long time ago
I post in looksmaxx under the “self improvement” tag

This one is for YOU men out there. I have had enough these women trying to cancel me/manipulate and I’m here to help yall out.

1) Shit test

Mainly happens in a relationship.

Basically women will say/do completely triggering stuff to get a reaction out of you

Examples:

“I am leaving you!” - yes she can leave still leave you but recognise her telling you this is a shit test because she could just leave you and not tell you.

“I hate you!”

How to beat:

Just don’t react to it and recognise it’s a test. If she’s finna leave you she will anyway no matter what you say.

2) Pretend advice

Women will say stuff like.

“It’s not hard to shut the fuck up” notice how this sounds a lot better than just. shut the fuck up. But what they mean is shut the fuck up and are flaming you.
Basically they try and disguise them flaming you as hard they can, often disguise it as them helping you.
“Sometimes you are an asshole and thats okay “
3) Rumour spreading
Women love to spread rumours in order to ruin your reputation.
Examples:
Amber Heard spreading rumours of Johnny being an abuser.
4) Bringing up sensitive topics to cancel you
For example let’s say you make a valid point in an arguement.
Man: Actually that’s a dumb idea because (logic)
Woman: Black lives matter!
Here if you don’t address the topic positively and just keep arguing you will look really bad and will get cancelled.
This is the only example i can think of, churchill was a good guy but look at how everyone tries to cancel him because of how it’s tied to a sensitive topic.

Realise how the women shout racist straight away and then all the sheep mindset tards join in. Who are also women.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mathis, Ryldoo IS COPING, futuregigamogger and 8 others
I think that the best way to act when you are getting shittested is by acting natural tbh, ignoring is a way to deal with it but I just go with the flow really.

Overthinking what you say and do is an autistic trait that makes you look weird

2) Pretend advice

Women will say stuff like.

“It’s not hard to shut the fuck up” notice how this sounds a lot better than just. shut the fuck up. But what they mean is shut the fuck up and are flaming you.
If a woman ever says this to you, you must be incredibly low tier value in her eyes and she has 0 respect for you lmao

• +1
Reactions: Echo-2003 and 5.5psl
True Chads don't think of strats like these. They just say what they think at all times and if someone wants to fuck with them, go at it. Living like its your last day on earth = everything

If you are trying to deal with a woman's manipulation just know you are playing a game with no winners.
The correct strategy is quickly identifying the type of woman who has shown, time and time again, to resort to these tactics easily, and cut her out of your life.

Most women will do some of those sooner or later, it's like second nature to them, but some just make it an essential part of their personality and those are simply insufferable.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Yerico7 and SoundnVision
If a woman ever says this to you, you must be incredibly low tier value in her eyes and she has 0 respect for you lmao
Things can easily be said over online. People of this generation think they can say anything they want, and it trickles in to real life sometimes.
Loads of women don’t respect men, they think they can win fights against them etc.
True Chads don't think of strats like these. They just say what they think at all times and if someone wants to fuck with them, go at it. Living like its your last day on earth = everything
I never said to constantly think about these methods. I am just making sure everyone is aware of them so when they are inevitably used against them they can identify them and therefore care less and spend less time and energy on them. You’ll be surprised at how many men will fall for these things unknowingly.

I think that the best way to act when you are getting shittested is by acting natural tbh, ignoring is a way to deal with it but I just go with the flow really.

Overthinking what you say and do is an autistic trait that makes you look weird
No one said anything about overthinking.

All i have done is layout the methods so they are identifiable.

Most successful in life I've had with women is by literally not caring about them at all.
Not even acknowledging their "shit tests" or manipulation. Just bulldozing my way through with whatever I want to do.
Literally treating them as NPCs works best.