Women's Preference for Masculinity (Studies)

Kingkellz

Kingkellz

Mod - Head of head of head of head of Doctors
Staff
Do women actually prefer feminine male faces?
Most women like a feminized face, but those who rated themselves attractive went for the classic masculine face.
But why the demand for feminine male faces?
"Those men with a feminine face tend to be associated with stability and caring," he added.
Basic blackpill, going for the ugly beta-male provider to raise children and pay bills while having one-night stands with Chad to satisfy their sexual needs.

Women that think men are 'dangerous' prefer a less manly man
Screenshot from 2021 03 06 183037

Participants were shown pairs of European (left) and Salvadoran (right) male faces, with the left of each pair feminized and the right masculinized in shape. The results showed that women who thought men were dangerous preferred the feminized faces.
Women who think that men are dangerous to their children prefer less 'manly' male partners, according to a new study. 'We found that men and women who strongly believed that men are dangerous to their children preferred less masculine male faces, although this effect was only significant for women.

Screenshot from 2021 03 06 183122

Screenshot from 2021 03 06 183146

Women who are strictly heterosexual prefer masculinity more than women who aren't
For strictly heterosexual women, attractiveness ratings peaked at a level of +87% masculinity, i.e. clearly above zero. This is in line with findings from previous studies that have reported a general preference for masculinity/masculine traits
The more women were exclusively sexually attracted to men, the more attractive they found highly masculine faces: the turning point of the quadratic function for strictly heterosexual women was at a higher masculinity level than for women who reported the most attraction to women.

Bisexual women rated masculine faces as less attractive
Compared to women who were exclusively attracted to men, women who were also somewhat attracted to women rated masculine faces less attractive and feminine faces more attractive.

Women who are less sensitive to 'disgust' more likely to prefer more masculine faces
Women who had a high sensitivity to disgust — who were repulsed by situations and stimuli that could lead to infection — tended to prefer moderately masculine men but really didn’t like either feminine or very masculine men. However, women who were less sensitive to disgust found moderately and extremely masculine men equally alluring.”

Women of better health prefer higher levels of masculinity than women with poorer health
Our findings tentatively suggest similarities in the effects of self-reported health and self-rated attractiveness (see Fig. 2d). With increasing self-reported health, women’s preferences shifted towards higher levels of masculinity; the peak masculinity preference level was higher for women of better compared to poorer health.

More attractive the woman the less tolerant she is of a feminine twink
More attractive women showed less tolerance to lower levels of masculinity than less attractive women, and their attractiveness ratings increased more steeply with increasing masculinity. Although the interaction with the quadratic masculinity term was not significant, our results also tentatively suggest that more attractive women show a greater range in their ratings of attractiveness (a steeper curve), which might indicate they are more discriminatory than less attractive women when it comes to men’s facial masculinity.

Women who considered themselves attractive DID NOT find feminine male faces attractive but found masculine faces MORE attractive than feminized male faces

Women who considered themselves highly attractive were more willing to take a risk with a highly testosterone-charged male, and were less likely to fear such a man straying.
Women also differed in their preferences according to their own self-rated attractiveness: Women who thought they were high in attractiveness didn’t find feminine male faces very attractive at all, but less attractive women rated them moderately appealing.

Masculine male face for STRs but more feminine male faces for LTRs
However, women generally preferred masculinized over feminized versions of men’s faces, particularly when assessing men’s attractiveness for short-term, rather than long-term, relationships.

Men with classically masculine features are seen as MORE dominant and LESS faithful
Faces with more masculine features (such as a square jaw, larger nose and smaller eyes), were judged to me more dominant, less faithful, worse parents and as having less warm personalities than those with more feminine features (such as fuller lips, wide eyes and thinner, more curved eyebrows).
This is why you see females dancing with prettyboy tiktokkers during the day but at night they are getting piped down by an extremely masculine Chad.

Contrary to popular opinion, a woman's hormonal status doesn't change their preference for facial masculinity
Our results do not support the hypothesized link between women’s preferences for facial masculinity and their hormonal status.
No effects involving hormone levels were significant in this analysis (all ts < 0.88, all ps > .38), suggesting that women’s preferences for facial masculinity are not related to their hormonal status.

Contrary to popular opinion, oral contraceptives INCREASED preference for masculinity rather than decrease the preference for masculinity
Although there was a significant effect of oral contraceptive use in this analysis, β = 0.12, SE = 0.04, t(538.264) = 2.75, p = .006, 95% CI = [0.03, 0.20], the effect was such that women using the combined oral contraceptive pill showed stronger masculinity preferences (M = 0.47, SEM = 0.03) than did women not using any form of hormonal contraceptive (M = 0.35, SEM = 0.03). Note that stronger masculinity preferences in women using the combined oral contraceptive pill is the opposite pattern of results to what would be expected if fertility had the hypothesized positive effect on women’s masculinity preferences.
Collectively, our analyses showed no compelling evidence that changes in women’s salivary hormone levels are associated with their facial-masculinity preferences or that the combined oral contraceptive pill decreases women’s masculinity preferences.1 This was despite having a much larger sample size, having tested participants more often, and having used more reliable measures of hormonal status (e.g., measurements of multiple steroid hormones from saliva samples) than previous studies. Thus, the current study presents evidence against the popular and influential hypothesis that changes in women’s facial-masculinity preferences track changes in their hormonal status

@john2 @Chintuck22 @the next o'pry @reptiles @Ocelot @Grimba @SubhumanCurrycel @pizza @Lmao @TRNA @tyronelite @far336

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, the BULL, Deleted member 14867 and 87 others
this has been known since 2013 sluthate

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, darkness97, AscendingHero and 19 others
ok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, randomuser2407, SoyGune and 2 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member, AscendingHero and 18 others

Basic blackpill, going for the ugly beta-male provider to raise children while having one-night stands with Chad.

View attachment 1026848

View attachment 1026850

View attachment 1026853

Women who are strictly heterosexual prefer masculinity more than women who aren't

Women who are less sensitive to 'disgust' more likely to prefer more masculine faces

Women of better health prefer higher levels of masculinity than women with poorer health

Women who considered themselves attractive DID NOT find feminine male faces attractive but found more masculine faces attractive

Men with classically masculine features are seen as MORE dominant and LESS faithful

This is why you see females dancing with prettyboy tiktokkers during the day but at night they are getting piped down by an extremely masculine Chad.

Contrary to popular opinion, a woman's hormonal status doesn't change their preference for facial masculinity

Contrary to popular opinion, oral contraceptives INCREASED preference for masculinity rather than decrease the preference for masculinity

@john2 @Chintuck22 @the next o'pry @reptiles @Ocelot @Grimba @SubhumanCurrycel @pizza @Lmao @TRNA @tyronelite @far336

Also is the ideal here to try and go for bisexual women then cause i'm not very masculine

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 761, Danish_Retard and 9 others
every alt girl i dig is bisexual
giga lifefuel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 9670 and 16 others
Compared to women who were exclusively attracted to men, women who were also somewhat attracted to women rated masculine faces less attractive and feminine faces more attractive.
90% of foids i know are bissexual,its simple over
neckpill,it also reminded me of getting the fucking implants since my jaw is too short, meaning it lacks dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, AscendingHero, Slob and 2 others
every girl alt girl i dig is bisexual
giga lifefuel
Lifefuel? Makes me wanna fucking vomit, i remember the days swiping on Yubo how dissapointed i got when i saw a cute girl with ''bi'' in her description. That was heart wrenching honestly

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, chawaje, AscendingHero and 18 others
Lifefuel? Makes me wanna fucking vomit, i remember the days swiping on Yubo how dissapointed i got when i saw a cute girl with ''bi'' in her description. That was heart wrenching honestly
words read:0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rydofx, Marsiere214, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
At least I know that when I ascend I will be attracted heterosexual women and not dykes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Nct_cuto, AscendingHero and 21 others
Also is the ideal here to try and go for bisexual women then cause i'm not very masculine
only if that's what your into
otherwise try and get/look as masculine as possible. It's extremely hard to be so masculine that women no longer find you as attractive.
this has been known since 2013 sluthate
this should be common knowledge yet you will see threads saying muh "mix of masc and fem features is ideal" "prettyboy rules" blah blah blah bascially all bunch of cope because they know that no matter how hard they try they will never be truly masculine so they cope with femininity.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 15099, Banepilled and 20 others
only if that's what your into
otherwise try and get/look as masculine as possible. It's extremely hard to be so masculine that women no longer find you as attractive.

this should be common knowledge yet you will see threads saying muh "mix of masc and fem features is ideal" "prettyboy rules" blah blah blah bascially all bunch of cope because they know that no matter how hard they try they never be truly masculine so they cope with femininity.
thankfulyl we be into le monster drinking alt girls

omw fucking all of them thx for the guide chadkellz

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Kingkellz
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14262 and 9 others
At least I know that when I ascend I will be attracted heterosexual women and not dykes

Dykes actually look alright if there not 400 pound elephants it's really hard as a female to look bad it's fucking crazy there jaws need less bone support so they can sacrifice more and still look good nature really is misandrist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 9670, ifyouwannabemylover and 3 others
Makes sense that's why I see a lot of pretty boys and soyboys with a lot of bisexual chicks

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 14867 and 15 others
whole lotta bangers u been putting out lately

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, AscendingHero, Looks234 and 4 others
T is everything

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, SoyGune, datboijj and 3 others
Masc Chad beats all. No secret pretty boys always age like shit and Masc Chad has bones to carry him if he starts balding. But masc Chad is probably the rarest because it needs actually good bone growth, insane cheekbones like meeks, good jaw, thick neck, hunter eyes, low set browridge etc.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 15099, Banepilled and 12 others
required looks in 2022 to even consider looking at a female

3114BD7D 99E5 4C18 9C3B 1A5CD6C93791
20200918 021125
1875da172d85c56ddf2da77f1536f39e

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, SAR, Deleted member 14262 and 11 others

Basic blackpill, going for the ugly beta-male provider to raise children while having one-night stands with Chad.

View attachment 1026848

View attachment 1026850

View attachment 1026853

Women who considered themselves attractive DID NOT find feminine male faces attractive but found more masculine faces attractive

This was needed. The kfagpill lives rent free in my mind. We can't have another sledgehammer hitting or head like this. How would one counter this? like.. making women more hetrosexual? more mature? what do you think the solution is? If hormones doesn't help what will?

Attachments

• 1615077525747.png
    1615077525747.png
    583.4 KB · Views: 1,067
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, AscendingHero, SoyGune and 2 others
90% zoomed chicks are bi
No wonder this guy got 99+ matches in couple of hours
4A1DCCEF 027F 46EA 9D1D 0BF216690449

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 8856, Lolcel and 18 others
how come i can be seen as gigachad 10/10 for some women but 1/10 mutant for another

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13335, AscendingHero, CANI and 3 others
nice post btw

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
90% zoomed chicks are bi
No wonder this guy got 99+ matches in couple of hours
View attachment 1026982
Their tastes will get more masculine as soon as they get into 20s. Teenage girls are too intimidated by hunter eyes, thick eyebrows, strong browridge, strong jaws but they change their tastes instantly when they grow. Pretty boy is for high school slaying, masc Chad is the long con becomes the most desirable afterwards in life, he can bald and he can have mediocre or shit collagen but he has bones carrying him at any age.

• +1
Reactions: bobt, SAR, Banepilled and 9 others
Their tastes will get more masculine as soon as they get into 20s. Teenage girls are too intimidated by hunter eyes, thick eyebrows, strong browridge, strong jaws but they change their tastes instantly when they grow. Pretty boy is for high school slaying, masc Chad is the long con becomes the most desirable afterwards in life, he can bald and he can have mediocre or shit collagen but he has bones carrying him at any age.
Idk the guy I posted matched with lots of early 20s girls too according to @Jamal2222

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Kingkellz
Idk the guy I posted matched with lots of early 20s girls too according to @Jamal2222
Interesting, I still think women prefer masc Chad more in their 20s. At least from seeing it via personal experience, right now this mentalcel masc Chad is getting a fuck ton of attention in my school, he has always been tall, square jaw, thick neck, strong browridge. He was always called ogre before tho.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, datboijj, Kingkellz and 1 other person
Interesting, I still think women prefer masc Chad more in their 20s. At least from seeing it via personal experience, right now this mentalcel masc Chad is getting a fuck ton of attention in my school, he has always been tall, square jaw, thick neck, strong browridge. He was always called ogre before tho.
High school ?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Vvvvxxxx, Melo95 and 3 others
Food thread OP and thanks for the effort

• +1
So the girls you WANT to be associated with are attracted to masculinity.

The funny thing is I see prettyboymaxxers coping with "muh Vinnie Hacker muh Sam Dezz have high appeal" without realising that them and many other prettyboys are pretty dimorphic, compared to the average person at least. Just because they have youthful traits doesn't mean they don't have masculine ones.

Gandy would cuck them.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, bobt, Deleted member 14867 and 18 others

The funny thing is I see prettyboymaxxers coping with "muh Vinnie Hacker muh Sam Dezz have high appeal" without realising that them and many other prettyboys are pretty dimorphic, compared to the average person at least. Just because they have youthful traits doesn't mean they don't have masculine ones.

Gandy would cuck them.
Agreed. Some pretty boys are more dimorphic than average but honestly most I see just rely on collagen and hair, all factors that go with age. I personally don't understand the point of looking pretty boy when it's temporary factors, masc is timeless pretty boy is temporary. Meeks is so fucking masc and he is 37 with no hair and still looks like a God.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 14867, SAR and 6 others
I think it's not right to conclude that women who prefer feminine faces just look for ltr betabux.

if you look at the comments under videos of kpop twinks you'll see that a lot of foids definitely do get wet for them. it's not like a girl living in the west is ever gonna even talk to some kpop idol let alone have them provide betabux. that alone proves they actually do want them sexually because if they didn't, there'd be no point in obsessing over something that you could never realistically have to provide supposed betabux.

I think the mere fact that they know they can't realistically keep some dom masculine guy makes them subconsciously more sexually attracted to feminine twinks. same reason a lot of men actually like chubby girls sexually because they know they're easier to keep around. it's like you're automatically more attracted to things that are more realistically available to you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 15390, Slob and 15 others

Gandy would cuck them.
how much jb appeal do you think gandy has?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Kingkellz and volcelfatcel
does it mean that nct>pct now

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: ArdaxHG, AscendingHero, Marsiere214 and 4 others
Tall ramus, wide face and neck the most important to look masculine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Slob, AscendingHero and 4 others
Some women literally wanted to be like men with me because I had feminine traits... brutal

• +1
I think it's not right to conclude that women who prefer feminine faces just look for ltr betabux.

if you look at the comments under videos of kpop twinks you'll see that a lot of foids definitely do get wet for them. it's not like a girl living in the west is ever gonna even talk to some kpop idol let alone have them provide betabux. that alone proves they actually do want them sexually because if they didn't, there'd be no point in obsessing over something that you could never realistically have to provide supposed betabux.

I think the mere fact that they know they can't realistically keep some dom masculine guy makes them subconsciously more sexually attracted to feminine twinks. same reason a lot of men actually like chubby girls sexually because they know they're easier to keep around. it's like you're automatically more attracted to things that are more realistically available to you.
Yeah true, teenage girls especially can't handle the dom masc features, they start appreciating them later on like thick eyebrows, strong brow ridge, wide frame, angular sharp jawline etc. But even then they are subconsciously gonna be attracted biologically when they ovulate, there was a study done about it. They prefer masc men over a 1000x times more than feminine men when they ovulate.
how much jb appeal do you think gandy has?
Gonna be honest I think he has a lot of appeal just not unless they are like in their 18s. His extreme hunter eyes are intimidating @ 6'2 with wide frame vs 5'5 tiktok pretty boy twink framelet

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, GigaAscender and Kingkellz
Nah proper hunter eyes are way more masculine, something like gandy's, O'pry even meeks with slight UEE, eriksen etc. Nct isn't death if u have a lot of other masc features to compensate though but proper hunter eyes pct is huge halo.
does it mean that nct>pct now

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Kingkellz
doesn't bi means she has like a chac=nce to like u

• +1
No some girls just say that to sound cool & edgy

If she's bi she's attracted to feminine features & more likely to have a threesome compared to heterosexual women

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Vasco, datboijj and 4 others
a chance to like some random ass bitch as well i'll fucking pass i ain't gonna kiss a mouth they kissed the same sex with

a chance to like some random ass bitch as well i'll fucking pass i ain't gonna kiss a mouth they kissed the same sex with
ain't gay tho, not u being gay that's my point imean

View attachment 1026848

View attachment 1026850

View attachment 1026853

Im a retard
So women prefere more feminine or Masculine faces ?