Women's Preference for Masculinity (Studies)

only if that's what your into
otherwise try and get/look as masculine as possible. It's extremely hard to be so masculine that women no longer find you as attractive.

this should be common knowledge yet you will see threads saying muh "mix of masc and fem features is ideal" "prettyboy rules" blah blah blah bascially all bunch of cope because they know that no matter how hard they try they never be truly masculine so they cope with femininity.
Mix of masc and fem features is ideal. It’s best of both worlds, its not too masculine for the bisexual women(80%+of young women nowadays tbh) and masculine enough for the straight women. Moderately masculine is good.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Mix of masc and fem features is ideal. It’s best of both worlds, its not too masculine for the bisexual women(80%+of young women nowadays tbh) and masculine enough for the straight women. Moderately masculine is good.
What features should be feminine?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
90% masc 10% feminine. PCT, Full Lips, decent skin. rest should be as masc as possible, low set browridge, thick eyebrows, wide jaw, compact midface, square chin, straight nose. That imo is the best combo.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and drbloop
Adiposity, compared with masculinity, serves as a more valid cue to immunocompetence in human mate choice

The results showed that a man's masculinity rating didn't mean he was more attractive, and also didn't mean that his immune system worked better. How masculine a man was also wasn't an indicator of how much testosterone he had either.

On the other hand, body fat was linked to attractiveness, high testosterone levels, and a stronger immune system. Too much fat was bad too, though: Body fat attractiveness had a bell-shaped curve. The most attractive men had 12 percent body fat.

When he was above normal body fat — obese or overweight — the immune system was negatively impacted.
https://www.businessinsider.com/body-fat-linked-to-male-attractiveness-and-immune-system-2012-11
50b5490c69bedd9b0e000008

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 7419 and 2 others
Sick thread as always bro.

Very useful info.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
very good thread indeed but i still think masculine bone structure with slightly feminized facial features are best for overall attraction.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17142, AscendingHero and Kingkellz
Why people dont include a tl;dr in this kind of threads?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Kingkellz
What if i have masculine jaw and chin meaning masc bones but look like a prettyboy due to my soft features i.e high trust eyebrows,good lips nd skin am i fucked then??
If only i had lower set brows i would look so fucking masc i cant cope with this shit i inherited my motherd eyes and not my fathers

• So Sad
What if i have masculine jaw and chin meaning masc bones but look like a prettyboy due to my soft features i.e high trust eyebrows,good lips nd skin am i fucked then??
If only i had lower set brows i would look so fucking masc i cant cope with this shit i inherited my motherd eyes and not my fathers
high-tier normie, you're fine.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
So the girls you WANT to be associated with are attracted to masculinity.

The funny thing is I see prettyboymaxxers coping with "muh Vinnie Hacker muh Sam Dezz have high appeal" without realising that them and many other prettyboys are pretty dimorphic, compared to the average person at least. Just because they have youthful traits doesn't mean they don't have masculine ones.

Gandy would cuck them.
So you want to be associated with post prime women in their mid 20s. Because they prefer really musculine guys when compared to teens.

I understand being realistic because they are what you can get when you ascend because of the age I made posts about that. But if given choice preferring them over 15-18 is weird to me.

I think it's not right to conclude that women who prefer feminine faces just look for ltr betabux.

if you look at the comments under videos of kpop twinks you'll see that a lot of foids definitely do get wet for them. it's not like a girl living in the west is ever gonna even talk to some kpop idol let alone have them provide betabux. that alone proves they actually do want them sexually because if they didn't, there'd be no point in obsessing over something that you could never realistically have to provide supposed betabux.

I think the mere fact that they know they can't realistically keep some dom masculine guy makes them subconsciously more sexually attracted to feminine twinks. same reason a lot of men actually like chubby girls sexually because they know they're easier to keep around. it's like you're automatically more attracted to things that are more realistically available to you.
True about last sentence. It's a matching theory pretty much. People on similar level of attractiveness fall in love most of the time. But incels are not norimes so they can't expirence that

Just lmao of course, even with all the bullshit "tOxIC mAsCUlinity" cancel culture foids still want 6'3 ripped sharp jawline masculine dark triad chads. It's almost as if they are following their evolutionary biology hmmm who the fuck would've guessed smfh 🤣🤣🤣 😒

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TrestIsBest and Kingkellz
This is truly an excellent post!!

• +1
Feminine eyes + lips
Masculine lower third + eyebrows
Jacked
= god mode

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Lolcel, AscendingHero and 2 others
Just lmao of course, even with all the bullshit "tOxIC mAsCUlinity" cancel culture foids still want 6'3 ripped sharp jawline masculine dark triad chads. It's almost as if they are following their evolutionary biology hmmm who the fuck would've guessed smfh 🤣🤣🤣 😒
Current toxic masculinity is nothing but a screening test, a shit test from women, to know what males will write it off, and still behave as men.

Spoiler: gotta be good-looking to begin with, or your masculine behavior will be metooed, most likely.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lolcel, TrestIsBest and 2 others
yeah I always wonder what those girls who put tiktok twinks over gandy in those experiments actually *look* like

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9670, datboijj and 1 other person
Its over for prettyboys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Kingkellz
Nah proper hunter eyes are way more masculine, something like gandy's, O'pry even meeks with slight UEE, eriksen etc. Nct isn't death if u have a lot of other masc features to compensate though but proper hunter eyes pct is huge halo.
slight UEE as in? eg?

• +1
Thanks. i think i have this, maybe more close to sommerhalder. whats sommerhalder's?
Ye that's what somerhalder has, less uee than meeks but not completely like O pry, both are good IMO slight uee edges out looks less robotic. Meeks is what most people should aim for, he is extremely masc dom

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, AscendingHero, Kingkellz and 1 other person
Ye that's what somerhalder has, less uee than meeks but not completely like O pry, both are good IMO slight uee edges out looks less robotic. Meeks is what most people should aim for, he is extremely masc dom
k thanks a lot!

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and volcelfatcel
Only the not so important masculine characteristics (beard, body hair, skin oilier than women's skin) are developped on my body.

The important parts (height, frame, facial bones, dick, voice, wrist, muscle) are average/below average.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Danish_Retard and Kingkellz
Doesn't surprise me one iota. Everyone here loves touting young Chico Lachowski, but he honestly is too feminine to be de la crème: His look is extremely appealing to gay men and unattractive femcels, but there is a reason why he'll never win a 'sexy' contest wherever the likes of Henry Cavill or Bradley Cooper challenge him: It's the same reason why David Beckham was ignored until his 30s (young girls liked him more then than when he was for the U-18s thats for certain)

• +1
Do women actually prefer feminine male faces?

But why the demand for feminine male faces?

Basic blackpill, going for the ugly beta-male provider to raise children while having one-night stands with Chad.

Women that think men are 'dangerous' prefer a less manly man
View attachment 1026848

View attachment 1026850

View attachment 1026853

Women who are strictly heterosexual prefer masculinity more than women who aren't

Bisexual women rated masculine faces as less attractive

Women who are less sensitive to 'disgust' more likely to prefer more masculine faces

Women of better health prefer higher levels of masculinity than women with poorer health

More attractive the woman the less tolerant she is of a feminine twink

Women who considered themselves attractive DID NOT find feminine male faces attractive but found more masculine faces attractive

Masculine male face for STRs but more feminine male faces for LTRs

Men with classically masculine features are seen as MORE dominant and LESS faithful

This is why you see females dancing with prettyboy tiktokkers during the day but at night they are getting piped down by an extremely masculine Chad.

Contrary to popular opinion, a woman's hormonal status doesn't change their preference for facial masculinity

Contrary to popular opinion, oral contraceptives INCREASED preference for masculinity rather than decrease the preference for masculinity

@john2 @Chintuck22 @the next o'pry @reptiles @Ocelot @Grimba @SubhumanCurrycel @pizza @Lmao @TRNA @tyronelite @far336

Manly = ugly. Holy fuck normie cope. If you're ugly+masculine = thug. Attractive+masc = ez women. That's basically the idea behind this site. JBs only like feminine prettyboys dude.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Danish_Retard and Kingkellz
Lifefuel? Makes me wanna fucking vomit, i remember the days swiping on Yubo how dissapointed i got when i saw a cute girl with ''bi'' in her description. That was heart wrenching honestly
Why you don't like bi girls?

• +1
Is this trying to say that molested/beaten girls gravitate towards LTN males

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Kingkellz
I literally have to re read this every time I see a tick tick video
or kpop avis in a comment section on youtube

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Danish_Retard, Kingkellz and 1 other person
I literally have to re read this every time I see a tick tick video
or kpop avis in a comment section on youtube
What women think is cute or hot on the internet doesn't correlate with arousal, and their arousal skyrockets with masculine chads.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, AscendingHero, Danish_Retard and 3 others
happened again
I needa stop watching tick tock

• +1
happened again
Screenshot 20210602 1825044

Screenshot 20210603 1328402

Screenshot 20210603 1334023

There's tons of comments of women lusting hard over Clay Matthews.

Even, Ellen a lesbian is lusting after him.

• +1
Women that favour men with feminine/kiddy faces (pretty boys) have shit taste in men.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Kingkellz
T

Basic blackpill, going for the ugly beta-male provider to raise children and pay bills while having one-night stands with Chad to satisfy their sexual needs.

View attachment 1026848

View attachment 1026850

View attachment 1026853

Women who are strictly heterosexual prefer masculinity more than women who aren't

Women who are less sensitive to 'disgust' more likely to prefer more masculine faces

Women of better health prefer higher levels of masculinity than women with poorer health

Women who considered themselves attractive DID NOT find feminine male faces attractive but found masculine faces MORE attractive than feminized male faces

Men with classically masculine features are seen as MORE dominant and LESS faithful

This is why you see females dancing with prettyboy tiktokkers during the day but at night they are getting piped down by an extremely masculine Chad.

Contrary to popular opinion, a woman's hormonal status doesn't change their preference for facial masculinity

Contrary to popular opinion, oral contraceptives INCREASED preference for masculinity rather than decrease the preference for masculinity

@john2 @Chintuck22 @the next o'pry @reptiles @Ocelot @Grimba @SubhumanCurrycel @pizza @Lmao @TRNA @tyronelite @far336

This just confirms what I've always postulated: The most beautiful women prefer the most masculine, (relatively) older chads and that prettyboys are for girls who don't think they stand a chance with Chad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, VeryFuglyNiyguhs and Kingkellz
So you want to be associated with post prime women in their mid 20s. Because they prefer really musculine guys when compared to teens.

I understand being realistic because they are what you can get when you ascend because of the age I made posts about that. But if given choice preferring them over 15-18 is weird to me.
To each their own. I personally prefer the woman to be slightly older than me, probably just a fetish I'll outgrow.

Currently my wife is 23 and I'm 20.

To each their own. I personally prefer the woman to be slightly older than me, probably just a fetish I'll outgrow.

Currently my wife is 23 and I'm 20.
How much you like or her how much are you attracted to her? Like In love or.

When you see young jbs does thought of cheating or wanting them instead of your older wife crosses your mind?

How much you like or her how much are you attracted to her? Like In love or.

When you see young jbs does thought of cheating or wanting them instead of your older wife crosses your mind?
She is exotic as hell, also she's my first relationship ever, I never think about cheating on her. She is a dark skinned Arab Stacy, looks like Jasmine from Aladdin lol. She is Egyptian.

I have known her since I was 16.

• +1
Reactions: LocalDanger
She is exotic as hell, also she's my first relationship ever, I never think about cheating on her. She is a dark skinned Arab Stacy, looks like Jasmine from Aladdin lol. She is Egyptian.

I have known her since I was 16.
The change over years doesn't bother you you like her that much?

The change over years doesn't bother you you like her that much?
She occasionally comments how I don't look my age at all and that she's surprised she married a guy younger than her, claims I look 25-26.

Her face is forwards grown a hell, she looks like she's younger than me lol. I am usually attracted to women 2-6 years older than me in general anyway.

Aka normal women who aren't overweight or secretly a faggot man. Good thread

• +1
One of the most overlooked differences is that the masculine morphs face is a good bit longer. I know I preach compact midface a lot, but a overly compact face is actually feminine trait. One of the most obvious differences between a male's face and a female's is a males face is longer.

malefemale_600.png

Woman's faces are shorter on average, that is why Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a disgusting tranny.
sjp.jpg

• +1

ergo, super masc looking guys have fewer threesomes than less masc looking guys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Kingkellz
if you want older chicks, try to look as masc as possible

for younger chicks or asian chicks, look a little twinky femme. a bit

for young hot asian chicks basically look kpop haha

• JFL
There's also a study that says that women prefer more bearded man when they have their period and less bearded otherwise. They also prefer more casual dating when they have their period and look more for qualities that a potential partner should have otherwise.

casual qualities so are:
risk taking (e.g. provoking strangers)
being very direct in flirting / approaching
running aroung topless (if you are trained af)

That is why there is so many opinions on what women find attractive. It not only differs between women it also differn among the same girl depending on her biochemical status.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Kingkellz

Basic blackpill, going for the ugly beta-male provider to raise children and pay bills while having one-night stands with Chad to satisfy their sexual needs.

View attachment 1026848

View attachment 1026850

View attachment 1026853

Women who considered themselves attractive DID NOT find feminine male faces attractive but found masculine faces MORE attractive than feminized male faces

Now that's unexpected

• +1
Makes sense

• +1
Bullshit study

You do know that women lie alot?? every study should be done when they are drunk

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234 and Kingkellz
the

View attachment 1026848

View attachment 1026850

View attachment 1026853

the salvadorian masc one is so ugly

• JFL
this has been known since 2013 sluthate
Actually this was well known since even the 1900s.
Genuine husband

For a passionate hot short term relationship that's not really stable and only sex matters, a masculine stud that's tall, broad shouldered, and of course with a handsome face.

For a long term relationship about emotional investments, financial support, with once a month starfish sex, a average to more feminine guy.

• +1