Women's Validation and Compliments Did Nothing for Me

Z

zyzz007 returns

Diamond
Growing up in HS I was ugly from 12-16 and was incel and got called ugly all the time
by the males. There were no females luckily in my school.
Only one girl asked me out at 12 but I said no since I thought it was a prank.

So by 17 when I became goodlooking due to looksmaxing my mind was broken as fuck.
Women couldnt understand why I never had a gf or why I was so shy and withdrawn.
A lot assumed I got girls or was a player.

However despite this I had a bunch of women interested in me and asking me to be their bf or to date/hang out.
Also a number of them called me handsome.

Their validation did nothing for me, no amount of times their desire for me or their compliments
could ever fill that void inside of me. I was still mentally destroy, no peace, no happiness, no joy.

It is only when I pursued after the Holy Spirit did happiness and peace ever come to me. Joy and
blessings followed me.
I dont even go to church or follow religion, i seek God for myself

I know most of you are atheists and dont care but true satisfaction will never come from women.
You have to love and value yourself otherwise people in this world will destroy you if you put the key
to your happiness in their hands.

Seek after God, he is the only one who cares for you. In the bible, it says when everyone forsakes me then God will
take me as his own.

Dont seek after shallow pleasures of the earth, they dont last. Most women dont even care about Chad, they
only seeks what benefits them or pleasures them. Only woman who might love you is your mother.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, walrusmaxx and ElTruecel
Growing up in HS I was ugly from 12-16 and was incel and got called ugly all the time
by the males. There were no females luckily in my school.
Only one girl asked me out at 12 but I said no since I thought it was a prank.

So by 17 when I became goodlooking due to looksmaxing my mind was broken as fuck.
Women couldnt understand why I never had a gf or why I was so shy and withdrawn.
A lot assumed I got girls or was a player.

However despite this I had a bunch of women interested in me and asking me to be their bf or to date/hang out.

Their validation did nothing for me, no amount of times their desire for me or their compliments
could ever fill that void inside of me. I was still mentally destroy, no peace, no happiness, no joy.

It is only when I pursued after the Holy Spirit did happiness and peace ever come to me. Joy and
blessings followed me.
I dont even go to church or follow religion, i seek God for myself

I know most of you are atheists and dont care but true satisfaction will never come from women.
You have to love and value yourself otherwise people in this world will destroy you if you put the key
to your happiness in their hands.

Seek after God, he is the only one who cares for you. In the bible, it says when everyone forsakes me then God will
take me as his own.

Dont seek after shallow pleasures of the earth, they dont last. Most women dont even care about Chad, they
only seeks what benefits them or pleasures them. Only woman who might love you is your mother.
Follow the proper religion first. Islam

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate, 97baHater and fuxkdakikez
Follow the proper religion first. Islam
not gona lie, i hate muslim women, had terrible experiences with them
so fuck no.

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
not gona lie, i hate muslim women, had terrible experiences with them
so fuck no.
I hate em too. But that doesn’t necessitate that Islam is false .

• Ugh..
I hate em too. But that doesn’t necessitate that Islam is false .
i dont follow religion.
seek after God yourself, you dont need a mosque or imam to find God.

i dont follow religion.
seek after God yourself, you dont need a mosque or imam to find God.
You literally follow the Bible, which is Christianity.

In order to follow god you must obey him. And if you obey him properly then you have to follow Islam.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: barettrealrx and Jarate
You literally follow the Bible, which is Christianity.

In order to follow god you must obey him. And if you obey him properly then you have to follow Islam.
i dont follow the bible, but it has some good stuff in there.
islam yeah good joke, no thanks.

i dont follow the bible, but it has some good stuff in there.
islam yeah good joke, no thanks.
Islam is the truth. Hopefully one day you realize that.

• Ugh..
we have opposing views and that’s okay but i’m very firm on that i believe christ is God
Yes you follow a book with contradictions and anonymous sources

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate and zombie
It’s a lot better. Find me one mistake or contradiction in the Quran.
I dont have too, i just have to look at how hateful and evil and angry and violent most muslims are to understand your book
is wrong. Plus it was written and translated by man so you know its tampered with and has errors.

• +1
I dont have too, i just have to look at how hateful and evil and angry and violent most muslims are to understand your book
The majority of Muslims are peaceful. Also people =/= the validity of a religion.

The Quran says drinking alcohol is haram, yet some Muslims drink alcohol. That doesn’t necessitate that Islam promotes drinking alcohol. It’s important to separate people’s bad actions which have nothing to do with Islam from Islam itself.

Plus it was written and translated by man so you know its tampered with and has errors.
The Quran has been preserved since it first emerged. And again, show me what errors are in the Quran? You said the Quran has errors so where are they?

• Ugh..
The majority of Muslims are peaceful. Also people =/= the validity of a religion.

The Quran says drinking alcohol is haram, yet some Muslims drink alcohol. That doesn’t necessitate that Islam promotes drinking alcohol. It’s important to separate people’s bad actions which have nothing to do with Islam from Islam itself.

The Quran has been preserved since it first emerged. And again, show me what errors are in the Quran? You said the Quran has errors so where are they?
I have not experienced that. Most muslims around me do evil, drink, fornicate, adultery, party in clubs, lie, cheat, steal, abuse
are violent. I hate muslims, a muslim boss at work is a literally backstabber who tried to get my boss fired.

Where the fuck did it emerge? who the fuck wrote it? Anything written by humans is subject to bias, errors, and writing shit to benefit themselves and their beliefs. Was it written in english? I doubt so, so Im sure it is full of mistranslations and errors. I dont care about your religion or what you book or imam says, I am free from that. You are still trapped and brainwashed.

Most muslims around me are not good people, so just fuck off with your religious shit since your own people dont follow their religion of hate. They live like white whores and degenerates in the USA.

I have not experienced that. Most muslims around me do evil, drink, fornicate, adultery, party in clubs, lie, cheat, steal, abuse
are violent. I hate muslims, a muslim boss at work is a literally backstabber who tried to get my boss fired.

Where the fuck did it emerge? who the fuck wrote it? Anything written by humans is subject to bias, errors, and writing shit to benefit themselves and their beliefs. Was it written in english? I doubt so, so Im sure it is full of mistranslations and errors. I dont care about your religion or what you book or imam says, I am free from that. You are still trapped and brainwashed.

Most muslims around me are not good people, so just fuck off with your religious shit since your own people dont follow their religion of hate. They live like white whores and degenerates in the USA.
Most Muslims are good people. However attributing good behavior to people is subjective to you and your surroundings. But the majority of Muslims are peaceful people. Most people who drink, commit crimes, etc are Atheists and/or people of other religions. Muslims are not the majority of what you are claiming. In fact Christian’s are more likely to do the things you mentioned prior than Muslims 💀. AGAIN, people =/= the validity of a religion. we are talking about Islam, not Muslims.

You keep claiming that the Quran has errors in it yet you haven’t pointed out a single one.

• Ugh..
Sry boyo but stopped reading there.

Sexhaver ramblings

It lasts like 5 mins then im insecure agai

R u Christian or nah?

stopped reading due to "was"
I remember dancing with a girl at a bazzar at 17 whilst my friend got rejected since at that time
I was GL and unfortunately he was not.

You would be alone in a corner ugly, angry and hating at the dance since the girl was grinding on me and
no girl would want you.