@WONTSTOPNORWOODING COPYPASTA

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
So it's hopeless?
Of course it is, @WontStopNorwooding. It always was. From the start. You'll never be a girl's erotic dream. Get used to it. It's not for you. Anyhow, it's too late. All your sexual failures since adolescence, the frustration dogging you since puberty, have scarred you forever. Even if you could find a woman, which I frankly doubt, it wouldn't work. It'll never work. You're orphaned by the teenage loves you never had. It's already hurt you. It'll keep getting worse. An agonizing bitterness will fill your heart. There's no redemption, no release. That's how it is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, Deleted member 2403 and WontStopNorwooding
bro delete this im literally seething

135kib, 700x710, Wojak - Crying Sony - Free Transparent PNG Download -  PNGkey

• So Sad
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14854, Deleted member 7224 and Shrek2OnDvD
Huh...this reminds me how the taliban easily retook Afghanistan when the zogbots left because according to female zogbots, the Afghan women didn't want feminism and were loyal to their extended families.

• JFL
A reminder this is OP

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 14854 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 7224 and Deleted member 2403
Woo-oh-oh, valhalla calling me. Woo-oh-oh, to lock the strings of destiny, woo-oh-oh, valhalla calling me, valhalla calling me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14854 and Shrek2OnDvD
We've heard all the dumb shit you spew a thousand times before, zero accountability, no self-awareness, shameless projection. Just fuck off you dumb used up whore, hope you OD on your prescription meds
All I ever wanted was to love women, and in turn to be loved by them back. Their behavior towards me has only earned my hatred, and rightfully so! I am the true victim in all of this. I am the good guy. Humanity struck at me first by condemning me to experience so much suffering. I didn’t ask for this. I didn’t want this. I didn’t start this war... I wasn’t the one who struck first... But I will finish it by striking back. I will punish everyone. And it will be beautiful. Finally, at long last, I can show the world my true worth!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Shrek2OnDvD
@WontStopNorwooding

I'm sick of your shit!

Fuck off, you asshole. I hope you're happy, sitting behind a screen all day insulting others for kicks you pathetic scummy fuck. I'm sick of your shit. I'm sick of all of your shit. Fuck all of you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14854, Shrek2OnDvD and WontStopNorwooding
Woo-oh-oh, valhalla calling me. Woo-oh-oh, to lock the strings of destiny, woo-oh-oh, valhalla calling me, valhalla calling me.
this is like a reddit comment written by an AI

• JFL
@WontStopNorwooding

I'm sick of your shit!

Fuck off, you asshole. I hope you're happy, sitting behind a screen all day insulting others for kicks you pathetic scummy fuck. I'm sick of your shit. I'm sick of all of your shit. Fuck all of you.
If all you do is cram bullshit blackpills down your own throat and obsess about social media this outlook is the result. You've inflicted this misery on yourself and it's the ultimate submission to their will.
My gf (female) is a healthy, tattooless debt-free virgin that carries a gun and wants a big family. They are out there, in fact, they never went anywhere, you've just convinced yourself they don't exist.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14854, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 14323
jfl this is translated and slightly modified from a french novel
the original is more brutal tbh

• JFL
jfl this is translated and slightly modified from a french novel
the original is more brutal tbh
It's a complete cockup.

We're not hardwired to live like this and there's no chance evolution is gonna catch up with the progress of technology.

• JFL