Words of encouragement if you are on the verge of giving up

D

Deleted member 22381

Iron
I see many guys here despair over how shitty their lives are, or how they are hardcapped by unfixable failos. I’d like to share some thoughts on why you should never give up.

1. There are degrees of “overness”. Yes, it’s entirely possible thst you will never be attractive to women. If you can find peace with that, then there is still so much room for improvement. For example, if you are utterly subhuman, then trying to become a LTN or even just less subhuman is still worth it. Everyone can work on skincare and muscle mass and leanness, and you’ll be treated better for it, even if marginally, by friends, family, society. Don’t forgoe any chance to better yourself just because you can’t reach perfection. And surgery can extend your potential jump in PSL by even more if you can afford it and know how to pursue it wisely.

2. In the coming decades unfixable failos may very well become fixable. With the rapid pace of AI development and the improvement of surgical techniques there may come a day very soon where any and all physical flaw can be corrected and molded to one’s desire. We might even solve aging and thus give all oldcels a second go at youth. If you give up too soon you may lose your chance to see this day come. Live a healthy lifestyle, prolong aging as best you can, and do what is feasible in this present day - the future may offer a solution thst wasn’t previously possible.

3. If you do give up, then you are sealing your fate and a better future will never come. Even if the chance of you escaping your miserable life is only 1 in a million, if you never actually try to give it an honest go then you will never know if you could have made it. Don’t let regret eat away at you years down the line. Yes, for an unlucky number of you it is probably “over” in the traditional sense. But in my view, it’s better to go down with a fight rather than to willingly lie down and rot until death. Every man has to decide for themselves whether that fight is worth it. I can’t make that decision for you. But because you never know what the future may hold, I’d ask you to not lose hope.

The information is out there on this forum and others for how to best deal with almost every conceivable problem and dilemma you‘ll face. It’s up to you to take advantage of it. The blackpill is inescapable, but you can decide how you structure your life in response to it. Godspeed, and good luck fellow cels.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: user123456, mayo mogger, Deleted member 23554 and 16 others
It’s over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing, rand anon and floppa
Not a single letter

I see many guys here despair over how shitty their lives are, or how they are hardcapped by unfixable failos. I’d like to share some thoughts on why you should never give up.

1. There are degrees of “overness”. Yes, it’s entirely possible thst you will never be attractive to woman. If you can find peace with that, then there is still so much room for improvement. For example, if you are utterly subhuman, then trying to become a LTN or even just less subhuman is still worth it. Everyone can work on skincare and muscle mass and leanness, and you’ll be treated better for it, even if marginally, by friends, family, society. Don’t forgoe any chance to better yourself just because you can’t reach perfection. And surgery can extend your potential jump in PSL by even more if you can afford it and know how to pursue it wisely.

2. In the coming decades unfixable failos may very well become fixable. With the rapid pace of AI development and the improvement of surgical techniques there may come a day very soon where any and all physical flaw can be corrected and molded to one’s desire. We might even solve aging and thus give all oldcels a second go at youth. If you give up too soon you may lose your chance to see this day come. Live a healthy lifestyle, prolong aging as best you can, and do what is feasible in this present day - the future may offer a solution thst wasn’t previously possible.

3. If you do give up, then you are sealing your fate and a better future will never come. Even if the chance of you escaping your miserable life is only 1 in a million, if you never actually try to give it an honest go then you will never know if you could have made it. Don’t let regret eat away at you years down the line. Yes, for an unlucky number of you it is probably “over” in the traditional sense. But in my view, it’s better to go down with a fight rather than to willingly lie down and rot until death. Every man has to decide for themselves whether that fight is worth it. I can’t make that decision for you. But because you never know what the future may hold, I’d ask you to not lose hope.

The information is out there on this forum and others for how to best deal with almost every conceivable problem and dilemma you‘ll face. It’s up to you to take advantage of it. The blackpill is inescapable, but you can decide how you structure your life in response to it. Godspeed, and good luck fellow cels.
I'm on the verge of letting a fart seep out of my ass. Here goes.......

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member 19453

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Allornothing, rand anon, Sub0 and 2 others
Like Nixon said “what makes life mean something is purpose, a goal, the battle, the struggle, even if you don’t win”

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ThraxMax, Allornothing, Yerico7 and 5 others
my only true encouragement is being tall tbh. but yeah good thread.

• +1
Reactions: john788 and Deleted member 23554
I am only alive here in spite of the Jews who want me to commit suicide

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Allornothing, rand anon and 5 others

1. There are degrees of “overness”. Yes, it’s entirely possible thst you will never be attractive to woman. If you can find peace with that, then there is still so much room for improvement. For example, if you are utterly subhuman, then trying to become a LTN or even just less subhuman is still worth it. Everyone can work on skincare and muscle mass and leanness, and you’ll be treated better for it, even if marginally, by friends, family, society. Don’t forgoe any chance to better yourself just because you can’t reach perfection. And surgery can extend your potential jump in PSL by even more if you can afford it and know how to pursue it wisely.

To add on to this people overestimate the looks required to get laid. If this guy posted here people would tell him it's over and he should kill himself. Instead he softmaxxed with clothes, haircut, confidencemaxxing, and tats now he can pull Stacey's.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22381
Like Nixon said “what makes life mean something is purpose, a goal, the battle, the struggle, even if you don’t win”
That's just a fancy way to say "keep paying those taxes, wagie".

i just want a wife

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
im actually actively searching for ways to kill myself easily now

• So Sad
Reactions: efidescontinuado
To add on to this people overestimate the looks required to get laid. If this guy posted here people would tell him it's over and he should kill himself. Instead he softmaxxed with clothes, haircut, confidencemaxxing, and tats now he can pull Stacey's.

She looks thick and breedable. I want to clap her cheeks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
LIKED THIS POST in this forum full of negativity.
But two things
1. People who say they re gonna give up or rope are just talking shit. They dont have a plan to ascend, imagine to take their lives.
2, If they re truly bad mentally, no words will help em sadly.

LIFE IS A BITCH, and we gotta end up fuckin it. But we need to live in reality, some people have no safe, one for their looks second because of pas trauma and shit that will never let em go over it and be normal

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel, leveruis and Deleted member 14392
LIKED THIS POST in this forum full of negativity.
But two things
1. People who say they re gonna give up or rope are just talking shit. They dont have a plan to ascend, imagine to take their lives.
2, If they re truly bad mentally, no words will help em sadly.

LIFE IS A BITCH, and we gotta end up fuckin it. But we need to live in reality, some people have no safe, one for their looks second because of pas trauma and shit that will never let em go over it and be normal
True too many newfags with 5k+ posts who joined in 2022 lmao. They really need to get out and experience the world instead of rotting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22381
agreed-

atleast if you actually try everything and it truly is over you can LDAR in peace at the end of it all knowing its not your fault.

If you dont try youll have regrets that you just gave up- also a lot of people probs could do better than they think if they really maxxed out everything

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel, Yerico7, Deleted member 22381 and 3 others
agreed-

atleast if you actually try everything and it truly is over you can LDAR in peace at the end of it all knowing its not your fault.

If you dont try youll have regrets that you just gave up- also a lot of people probs could do better than they think if they really maxxed out everything
Yo, can I pm?

That guy is truecel in the UK.

this is straight cope, it's time for me to meet baraka TV

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
I thought u were getting bimax for short face or something??
i will never have that kinda money brotha. thinking about that is just a way to cope for me

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
I like seeing positive posts here, there should be a subsection for positive-looksmaxing since this place increasingly gets shitted up by people from .is

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 22381
I like seeing positive posts here, there should be a subsection for positive-looksmaxing since this place increasingly gets shitted up by people from .is
4028.jpg

Absolutely based :Comfy: :Comfy: :Comfy:

aint readin allat

Point 2 is false.

Any technology that makes things better for everyone just raises the bar for everyone and introduces yet another paywall.

Thanks u brother, I shall live continue