Working as a white monkey in China

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken
Basically if you are white, even if you don't have any qualifications, you can find tons of jobs in China, to promote all sorts of products, get small parts in movies, tv shows, music videos, etc., be a spokesperson or fake CEO for companies so they would seem more trustworthy, you can even get hired by businessmen and local celebrities to hang out with them, appear at parties and events, so they look more important, etc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nautica, Lorsss, Deleted member 9852 and 30 others
Lmao they really are pathetic

• +1
Reactions: Nautica, Mr.cope, brainded and 25 others
temporairy, for like for a year.
As an adding, to life experiences.
Not a bad idea.
Especially if you can save money, while doing that.
You gotta stay single though, and have some fun with locals.

Would that not be cool. as a 70 year old dude.
That you can look back on that 1 year in your life, you did monkey jobs in China. And tell the crazy ass stories that probably happened also.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdwardCullen, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 9852 and 15 others
temporairy, for like for a year.
As an adding, to life experiences.
Not a bad idea.
Especially if you can save money, while doing that.
You gotta stay single though, and have some fun with locals.

Would that not be cool. as a 70 year old dude.
That you can look back on that 1 year in your life, you did monkey jobs in China. And tell the crazy ass stories that probably happened also.
just give up your life in the west to live as a monkey in china for a year theory
no srsly it sounds really nice but I would have to give up everything I just started here

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Deleted member 5875 and Inscol
just give up your life in the west to live as a monkey in china for a year theory
no srsly it sounds really nice but I would have to give up everything I just started here
Moving for a year or two =/= giving up your life

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 4416 and 4 others
2:55 JFL CAGED

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9355 and Lux
I'd definitely spend a year of my life going to some country where they worship whites. It'd be fun to have that automatic aura of status and power

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 5292

• Love it
Reactions: Lux
Moving for a year or two =/= giving up your life
in my case it would cause I cant change/leave my job as I dont want to do something else for the rest of my life :feelswhy:

Plenty of asian women to go around + low cost of living.

Wouldn't want to leave life in the west but truly doesn't seem bad.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and CokoMleko
Lol. White niggas in shanghai everywhere. Nobody bats an eye.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 4416 and johncruz12345
Just be a shark in an aquarium theory.

• JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
I did a masters in quant fiannce in NY and my asian classmates who were from china creamed their pussies every time i talked to them. I also met a chinese receptionist of a hotel who creamed her pussy every time we talked, it was embarrasing for her. Asians adore white men.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen, Deleted member 1751, Stevensmithgerard and 5 others
I did a masters in quant fiannce in NY and my asian classmates who were from china creamed their pussies every time i talked to them. I also met a chinese receptionist of a hotel who creamed her pussy every time we talked, it was embarrasing for her. Asians adore white men.
Bales from the Tasement.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 4416, Slayerino and 6 others

Attachments

• perro.jpg
    perro.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 82
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 4416, bruh3610 and 5 others
Nice physique bro.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Mogger, will never get this with my manlet height fuark, height+frame=mogging machine
I grew almost ome inch with glucosamin and vitamin k in the last 5 years, and i am 30. You can use lifts also. And its easy to reach my body in two years, i have the worst genetics ever for bodybuilding.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Soalian, Deleted member 2095 and Need2Ascend
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Matheus, Stevensmithgerard, Need2Ascend and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 5292
i'm middle eastern (passing as white tho) and my dad went to work for 3 years in china as a factory owner. if you have enough experience under your belt, china's definitely the place to go

Yeah in SEA.
I have visited many countries all over the world. And i have never been mogged by 50%+ of the population. Do you live in a nephilim planet or what?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and johncruz12345
I have visited many countries all over the world. And i have never been mogged by 50%+ of the population. Do you live in a nephilim planet or what?
No. I live in Dubai.

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610
I don't get height mogged, but don't feel tall. I would say 30% guys are above 6ft.

Why go for asian women though? If you’re good looking

I don't get height mogged, but don't feel tall. I would say 30% guys are above 6ft.

"this is clearly less than the corresponding average heights in the UAE, which are 173.4 and 156.4 cm. "

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10494, bruh3610 and johncruz12345
tell me which country has an average height higher than my height

• So Sad
Reactions: johncruz12345
tell me which country has an average height higher than my height
None, but the statistics are skewed by ethnics, and old people.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10494, Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 5292
"this is clearly less than the corresponding average heights in the UAE, which are 173.4 and 156.4 cm. "
Just account for immigrant indians theory.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Just account for immigrant indians theory.
no way most of your friends in dubai are your height, unless you are in a basketball team. You are either shorter or lying

no way most of your friends in dubai are your height, unless you are in a basketball team. You are either shorter or lying
No. I'm not lying lool.

Not everyone is that height, but yeah there are lot of tall people in my school at least. When I go out in public. I height mog 98% of old people.

pics of you and your friends and you being measured and proving you are not in a basketball team or it didnt happen.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and johncruz12345
pics of you and your friends and you being measured and proving you are not in a basketball team or it didnt happen.
Believe what u want. Anyone who's lived in Dubai knows its true.

Not everyone is that height, but yeah there are lot of tall people in my school at least. When I go out in public. I height mog 98% of old people.
so you either play in a basketball team/voleyball team or you and your friends are unusually tall. Anyway, you mog 98 % of people, thats what counts

• +1
so you either play in a basketball team/voleyball team or you and your friends are unusually tall. Anyway, you mog 98 % of people, thats what counts
Yeah. I do play basketball. I think its just sample size. Also it could be the fact that I see a 6ft 9 guy and 6ft 6 guy everyday so feel like a midget, but even then so many people are around my height.

you
Yeah. I do play basketball. I think its just sample size. Also it could be the fact that I see a 6ft 9 guy and 6ft 6 guy everyday so feel like a midget, but even then so many people are around my height.
you play basketball. Are you fucking idiotic???? of course your sample doesnt count. damn, the level of idiocy here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ceramicsoul and johncruz12345
if i go to the nba i ll be a manlet, do i fucking care? no.

• +1
you

you play basketball. Are you fucking idiotic???? of course your sample doesnt count. damn, the level of idiocy here.
Lmao. Not every 6ft guy in my school plays basketball. There are around 30/100 guys.

if i go to the nba i ll be a manlet, do i fucking care? no.
Its fine. When I go to public or other countries I heightmog, so Idc that much, but wish I was 6ft 6 or something. Ideal height imo.

being in a basketball team makes all your points invalid. stop bro, please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back