Working from home is actually brutal and makes you giga high inhib

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I don't even get out of bed from 9-5. Especially days I have no meeting. I sometimes even go sleep for half the day and no one realises. I attach strong to a fan so my mouse moves and MS Teams status shows I'm online.

Sounds like dream working conditions. Kinda is. But it's making me a complete autist. It definitely has since it's now been 4 years since COVID. This is why I'm able to shitpost on .org half the time while working.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003, <6PSLcel, Klasik01 and 12 others
brutal that you are also fasting

Mirin. Does no one message you on teams while you’re sleeping?

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Mirin. Does no one message you on teams while you’re sleeping?
Sometimes. But it hardly matters if I don't reply. I have one or two colleagues which randomly call. But most have courtesy to ask if I'm free.

Tbh I don't feel my productivity is any worse than office. In fact I may even work more because in office everyone chit chats 30% of the time anyway.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and basedblackpiller
Cope, you’re just a weak minded person it’s your genes your parents gave it to you

Only works if you’re a Dalit software engineer. Electrical engineer dogs like me have to go to nuclear power site and maintain the grid to make sure these Dalits can keep their computer plugged on all the time

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Spergi, ReadBooksEveryday, Pikabro and 7 others
same shit brother, same shit

Only works if you’re a Dalit software engineer. Electrical engineer dogs like me have to go to site and maintain the grid to make sure these Dalits can keep their computer plugged on all the time
Same for future doctor cucks like me tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Alt Number 3
The daughter of the power company owner drives a Range Rover to site and she always tells me to make sure this and that is functioning properly. I’m sick of this shit. Next time she man manages me, I’m straight up telling her to peg me or shut the fuck up

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Pikabro
Working from home is the best thing that's ever happened on this earth

makes wagecucking 10000x more bearable

I couldn't go back to working 5 days a week in the office, even if they tripled my salary

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Gaia262, socialcel and 2 others
You lose on friendship and girls

Working from home is the best thing that's ever happened on this earth

makes wagecucking 10000x more bearable

I couldn't go back to working 5 days a week in the office, even if they tripled my salary
Furk would actually be way better

No cucked commutes
No gay “hi how’s your day/ weekend” 1 minute convo for the billionth time
No waking up an 1hr before to get ready

Only bad thing is you get low exposure to irl convos

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, SecularIslamist and forevergymcelling
Furk would actually be way better

No cucked commutes
No gay “hi how’s your day/ weekend” 1 minute convo for the billionth time
No waking up an 1hr before to get ready

Only bad thing is you get low exposure to irl convos
Honestly bro I don't even mind wagecucking right now

My job gives me 100% autonomy. I can wake up one day and decide I'm not going to do a single thing and nobody will call or message me

• +1
Reactions: Hirekdr, Moggedbyevery1 and SecularIslamist

My job gives me 100% autonomy. I can wake up one day and decide I'm not going to do a single thing and nobody will call or message me
Those are the best jobs tbh

I have a friend who makes good money in the banking industry but he needs to have a second work phone to handle calls/emails during his own spare time lmfao

Tbh if you want lots of money with a normal job you have to sacrifice even more time on top of normal wageceling hours

I would way rather have just enough dividends from shares or some shit just to get by cause it would mean most of my time would actually be mine

You will never get time back

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and forevergymcelling
I do remote work during 3 days of the week as a state attorney its awesome i can fap during work

I relate to this so hard. I also get away with doing very little at work, but as an ADHDcel this freedom becomes destructive because I can just become undisciplined, and spend all day looking at brain rot content, dating apps, and fapping, becoming a dopamine depleted autistic zombie. The lack of social contact feels brutal too. Honestly seems like a bit of a dystopian lifestyle.

But I suppose if your prefrontal cortex isn’t shot like mine and you have a good social life outside of work, there’s a lot of benefits to working from home, mainly the time saved + you can moneymaxx by doing multiple full time roles at the same time. The time savings can seem to disappear though when you become zombie because you waste more time.

There’s a new office space I can go to and tbh I might just cycle there every day and hopefully the routine will heal my brain somewhat, and then I can slowly add remote days back in and use them to work on non-work things. 40+ hour weeks are bullshit.

What do you do and how can one get a job like that ?

Sounds like dream working conditions. Kinda is.
If you are seriously ugly it is.

You'd never have to face discrimination and dirty looks from women everyday at working and commuting to and from it.

• +1
I mean the one good thing is you can travel while working.

I don't even get out of bed from 9-5. Especially days I have no meeting. I sometimes even go sleep for half the day and no one realises. I attach strong to a fan so my mouse moves and MS Teams status shows I'm online.

Sounds like dream working conditions. Kinda is. But it's making me a complete autist. It definitely has since it's now been 4 years since COVID. This is why I'm able to shitpost on .org half the time while working.
What job do you have?
If you want we can switch jobs, and you can come to work at Mumbai's sewers corporation

• JFL