Working out is actually so simple

D

Deleted member 20927

follow, hang, and breed me
You can literally do a three day a week basic full body routine and throw in lateral raises and pullovers into it, and build an amazing body, and on the off days do some form of cardio or sport. The cope about all these different optimal routines is bullshit. You can eat burritos, burgers, eggs, milk etc and look absolutely perfect. Everyone wants to sell some fucking bullshit. I’m too much of a pussy to take drugs, but I’m known as a muscular person and get compliments and shit. But what pisses me the fuck off and even tho this is water: literally take a crazy framed dude and it doesn’t fucking matter how much muscle I have. People tell me my shoulders are wide and shit but we all know what actual wide shoulders are. I think weightlifting is super fucking important and I have fun doing it, but the black pill is that you can do the most basic shit and build a good body. No amount of OHP, lateral raises, behind the neck press, etc will save you. I’m going to keep drinking my milk, reeves shrugs, and lateral raises until the fucking cows come home because I won’t give up. But we all know the truth. Please prey for me that I gain one more half inch on my bidelt worth of bone within the time I have to reach 25.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Prince88, Deleted member 5815 and 2 others
what's ur bf

You can literally do a three day a week basic full body routine and throw in lateral raises and pullovers into it, and build an amazing body, and on the off days do some form of cardio or sport. The cope about all these different optimal routines is bullshit. You can eat burritos, burgers, eggs, milk etc and look absolutely perfect. Everyone wants to sell some fucking bullshit. I’m too much of a pussy to take drugs, but I’m known as a muscular person and get compliments and shit. But what pisses me the fuck off and even tho this is water: literally take a crazy framed dude and it doesn’t fucking matter how much muscle I have. People tell me my shoulders are wide and shit but we all know what actual wide shoulders are. I think weightlifting is super fucking important and I have fun doing it, but the black pill is that you can do the most basic shit and build a good body. No amount of OHP, lateral raises, behind the neck press, etc will save you. I’m going to keep drinking my milk, reeves shrugs, and lateral raises until the fucking cows come home because I won’t give up. But we all know the truth. Please prey for me that I gain one more half inch on my bidelt worth of bone within the time I have to reach 25.
show fizeek

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
I literally only do 4 compounds and 2 accessories and build my entire physique on progressing in those.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20927
Who cares when it's all about face.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Elvisandreaa
people make money by making it complicated. athlean-x literally got over 10 million subs from weekly videos about bullshit obscure exercises when all you need is basic movements and a little consistency.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Slob, Deleted member 20927 and 1 other person