Worst Aesthetic Black Models

tyronelite

tyronelite

Banned Till Lean - No DMs

Got bored went on models.com to see what my competition was with other black models.

Man.. the bar is set so low for black models. All you need is clear skin, and be tall :feelswhy:

Screen Shot 2021 06 06 at 124436 PM Screen Shot 2021 06 06 at 124446 PM Screen Shot 2021 06 06 at 124507 PM Screen Shot 2021 06 06 at 124516 PM Screen Shot 2021 06 06 at 124632 PM Screen Shot 2021 06 06 at 124647 PM Screen Shot 2021 06 06 at 124659 PM Screen Shot 2021 06 06 at 124709 PM Screen Shot 2021 06 06 at 124721 PM Screen Shot 2021 06 06 at 124740 PM Screen Shot 2021 06 06 at 124751 PM Screen Shot 2021 06 06 at 124810 PM Screen Shot 2021 06 06 at 124822 PM Screen Shot 2021 06 06 at 124839 PM Screen Shot 2021 06 06 at 124856 PM Screen Shot 2021 06 06 at 125006 PM Screen Shot 2021 06 06 at 125123 PM

@africancel Maybe you can explain but what is the appeal in some of these models? Can black models get away with less aesthetic features like robust jaws, cheekbones, nose and eye area?

I'll make 2nd thread on best looking black models

@Blackgymmax @BlackManlet @MentalcelTyronelite @AscendingHero @Kingkellz @Muktar @Selinity @Tyronecell @volcelfatcel

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-06 at 12.45.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-06 at 12.45.16 PM.png
    411.3 KB · Views: 143
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 17791, fogdart and 35 others
straight out of the pirate canoe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 21278, Deleted member 16984 and 21 others
just be lean and tall theory

• +1
Reactions: greywind, datboijj, Deleted member 17430 and 11 others
It's the same shit with the Mr.Africa competition.
Just
LOOK at some of the men competing.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, datboijj, Deleted member 17430 and 12 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 21278, TsarTsar444 and 31 others
their existence is just one big virtue signal that all races are equal and beautiful:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Deleted member 17791, Nisse and 15 others
some are decent, like 5 psl, BUT LOL half are 3-4 psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 17430, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
@africancel Maybe you can explain but what is the appeal in some of these models? Can black models get away with less aesthetic features like robust jaws, cheekbones, nose and eye area?
My take on this is that they're not being selected to be aesthetically pleasing, they're being selected to fill some "diversity" quota or some other bs.

It's not to say that they're no good looking africans, but in places such as america where blacks only account for about 20% of the population, finding good looking african americans is going to be much harder than finding men of similar or higher attractiveness among their white counterparts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 9344 and 3 others
their existence is just one big virtue signal that all races are equal and beautiful:lul:
nah theyre intentionally picking other niggers bro half my friends IRL literally mog them to death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 17791, datboijj and 4 others
"Mamadou",i cage always at those names.
:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 15004 and 6 others
These 3 psl blacks are male models while their white/curry/asian looksmatch is on incel forums

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, datboijj, HerpDerpson and 14 others
My take on this is that they're not being selected to be aesthetically pleasing, they're being selected to fill some "diversity" quota or some other bs.

It's not to say that they're no good looking africans, but in places such as america where blacks only account for about 20% of the population, finding good looking african americans is going to be much harder than finding men of similar or higher attractiveness among their white counterparts.
That is true I forgot the population is much less here vs somewhere like Nigeria or Senegal. I actually applied to one agency in NYC as a joke but I told em I still have to lean down

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
@tyronelite some black models from brazil,what do u think?

Icaro-Bomfim-1-423x635.jpg

Henrique-Alves-1-423x635.jpg

Dulove-10-e-11-847x635.jpg

Antonio-Carlos-1-423x635.jpg

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Anchor_Ship and Danish_Retard
The best modelling job these cucks could get is promiting chisell from .me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Anchor_Ship, Chadeep and 7 others
It's the same with all models, the supermodels you see like O'Pry/Gandy/BHunter/DePoot are the ones with good faces and are striking. The requirements to be an amateur male model is to be tall, lean, have good skin and that's it - This goes for every single race.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, A L P H A M A L E, datboijj and 10 others
@tyronelite some black models from brazil,what do u think?

Icaro-Bomfim-1-423x635.jpg

Henrique-Alves-1-423x635.jpg

Dulove-10-e-11-847x635.jpg

Antonio-Carlos-1-423x635.jpg
1) Tyrone
2) Looks mixed with asian DNA kinda uncanny
3) Looks feminine & girly I couldn't even tell it was a dude
4) Tyrone

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Beetlejuice
Most of them are truecels.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Growth Plate and gamma
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, fauxfox, Yuya Moggershima and 5 others
It's the same with all models, the supermodels you see like O'Pry/Gandy/BHunter/DePoot are the ones with good faces and are striking. The requirements to be an amateur male model is to be tall, lean, have good skin and that's it - This goes for every single race.
Never seen a 3 psl dravidian male model

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and volcelfatcel
Never seen a 3 psl dravidian male model
True but it's not like dravidians are tall either :lul:
For pretty much every race this is true, tall - lean - good skin is all that's needed to be an amateur male model but you won't be making Paco Rabanne ads or anything you'll just be on Polo Club's website and that's it :lul: being a male model =/= good looking IRL

• +1
Reactions: greywind, datboijj, tyronelite and 1 other person
For pretty much every race this is true, tall - lean - good skin is all that's needed to be an amateur male model but you won't be making Paco Rabanne ads or anything you'll just be on Polo Club's website and that's it :lul: being a male model =/= good looking IRL

In your humble opinion.. how far do you think I could make it? I honestly just want to do it short term for the status halo. I have a couple female acquaintances who's willing to refer me in NYC

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel

Being an amateur male model could be a halo? Or girls will laugh if you're a 4 psl male model?

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and volcelfatcel
Being an amateur male model could be a halo? Or girls will laugh if you're a 4 psl male model?
why would I get laughed at lol women love me

• +1
In your humble opinion.. how far do you think I could make it? I honestly just want to do it short term for the status halo. I have a couple female acquaintances who's willing to refer me in NYC
I think i've seen your face, what do you look like now? honestly it's not difficult to be a male model, it's even lower in standards for blacks as well, as long as you have the clear skin you should be good tbh you're tall 6'3 and you could gymmax and lean out a bit. Don't expect insane pay or jobs either sadly, the male modeling industry is very sexist in pay there's a massive wage gap between females and males even though males have way way tougher requirements.

Possibly, male model isn't a halo unless ur good looking, you can be a 4psl facially male model if ur tall, lean and have good skin but don't expect halo'd jobs either, youll just be a background guy trying on clothes for companies like Polo Club or adidas for their site and the ocassional photo shoot. You need to be VERY good looking to get on the level gandy and o'pry are.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Erik-Jón, gamma and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Beetlejuice, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
I think i've seen your face, what do you look like now? honestly it's not difficult to be a male model, it's even lower in standards for blacks as well, as long as you have the clear skin you should be good tbh you're tall 6'3 and you could gymmax and lean out a bit. Don't expect insane pay or jobs either sadly, the male modeling industry is very sexist in pay there's a massive wage gap between females and males even though males have way way tougher requirements.

Possibly, male model isn't a halo unless ur good looking, you can be a 4psl facially male model if ur tall, lean and have good skin but don't expect halo'd jobs either, youll just be a background guy trying on clothes for companies like Polo Club or adidas for their site and the ocassional photo shoot. You need to be VERY good looking to get on the level gandy and o'pry are.
Nah trust me I don't expect to get paid a lot.

It's more so I can keep professional pics & use them for my IG & tinder profile

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, Erik-Jón, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
I was speaking of myself since I'm 6ft2 lean but average face
You could probably get a decent job, a true halo would be making an ad like O'pry where you look unmoggable that's when you'll get a massive status halo, girls legit know o'pry not even by his name they know him as the 1 million guy cus of this ad. Male Model is an easy entry job if you are the 3 requirements: tall 5'11 AT LEAST even tougher requirements on height for some agencies like 6'1 minimum, good skin is a given no acne and shit and somewhat lean (no roided physique you need to be thinish)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Beetlejuice, gamma and 1 other person

Same aspie eye area but De Poot mogs hard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, Erik-Jón, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
a true halo would be making an ad like O'pry where you look unmoggable that's when you'll get a massive status halo,
Yeah the big ad campaigns is really where you get the status halo. That's my goal

• +1
You could probably get a decent job, a true halo would be making an ad like O'pry where you look unmoggable that's when you'll get a massive status halo, girls legit know o'pry not even by his name they know him as the 1 million guy cus of this ad. Male Model is an easy entry job if you are the 3 requirements: tall 5'11 AT LEAST even tougher requirements on height for some agencies like 6'1 minimum, good skin is a given no acne and shit and somewhat lean (no roided physique you need to be thinish)

Could copingvolcel become a male model so? :lul:

He's 6'5, thin and no acne

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, ShowerMaxxing, tyronelite and 1 other person
because of that some ugly black females manage to become supermodels

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 11292

he honestly probably could but probably a lower end job :lul:
6'5 is a good trade off for most agencies they want tall guys.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, ShowerMaxxing and gamma
because of that some ugly black females manage to become supermodels
Yeah true.. even what's his name Alton Mason won model of the year and he's nowhere near as good looking as Broderick Hunter or Tyson Beckford. Only decent black female model is Naomi CampBell and Tyra Banks

• +1

He's too tall to fit in most clothes. 6'0-6'3 is ideal

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and gamma
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and tyronelite
Yeah the big ad campaigns is really where you get the status halo. That's my goal
ye that shit is reserved for gigachads only, maybe an ad for a small company but the top companies usually stick to the same guys which is hard to break.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and tyronelite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Deleted member 16275, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
Yeah true.. even what's his name Alton Mason won model of the year and he's nowhere near as good looking as Broderick Hunter or Tyson Beckford. Only decent black female model is Naomi CampBell and Tyra Banks

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Erik-Jón, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
He's too tall to fit in most clothes. 6'0-6'3 is ideal
Yeah but not TOO tall
After 6'5 6'6 it's too much for models
depends honestly, they'd still do 6'5 even if it becomes too tall for agencies, the ideal height is probably 6'2 though for modeling. 6'5 is just such a good trait even for modeling 99% of agencies wont refuse you cus you are so tall, after 6'5 it becomes too tall though as you'll be proportionally fucked most of the time.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Beetlejuice, gamma and 1 other person
what about lightskins bro?

most of them still have good bones tbh and that seems to be all it takes to be a model, just have prominent jaw and zygos and don't be a manlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and gamma
top companies usually stick to the same guys which is hard to break.
Do you have examples of some of those guys? I wanna see the competition

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back