Worst Aesthetic Black Models

BBCpilled again.

• JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice and tyronelite

Got bored went on models.com to see what my competition was with other black models.

Man.. the bar is set so low for black models. All you need is clear skin, and be tall :feelswhy:

View attachment 1167591View attachment 1167592View attachment 1167593View attachment 1167596View attachment 1167597View attachment 1167598View attachment 1167599View attachment 1167600View attachment 1167601View attachment 1167602View attachment 1167603View attachment 1167604View attachment 1167605View attachment 1167606View attachment 1167607View attachment 1167608View attachment 1167609

@africancel Maybe you can explain but what is the appeal in some of these models? Can black models get away with less aesthetic features like robust jaws, cheekbones, nose and eye area?

I'll make 2nd thread on best looking black models

@Blackgymmax @BlackManlet @MentalcelTyronelite @AscendingHero @Kingkellz @Muktar @Selinity @Tyronecell @volcelfatcel

Sjw chilling for ugly blacks
Does guys want to lower black SMV

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Do you have examples of some of those guys? I wanna see the competition
I meant the top guys with good faces probably outdated by now as I don't search ads and shit but for example back in the day: O'pry, gandy, barett, chico, kortajarena, bhunter were the main choosings of the top companies. And it's still similar today, just know that there is cliques of people that are usually the main choice for top companies for any campaign they do because they're not really tall but the main thing they look for in ads is having a GOOD STRIKING FACE so the ad is memorable and people can easily recognize it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and oldcelloser
I meant the top guys with good faces probably outdated by now as I don't search ads and shit but for example back in the day: O'pry, gandy, barett, chico, kortajarena, bhunter were the main choosings of the top companies. And it's still similar today, just know that there is cliques of people that are usually the main choice for top companies for any campaign they do because they're not really tall but the main thing they look for in ads is having a GOOD STRIKING FACE so the ad is memorable and people can easily recognize it.
Check out Alton Mason. #1 Black model ranked featured in multiple ads.

I honestly don’t think he looks striking besides having hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Check out Alton Mason. #1 Black model ranked featured in multiple ads.

I honestly don’t think he looks striking besides having hollow cheeks
ngl to you, i do think black aesthetics are different and same with the actual tyrones. prime broderick hunter is the peak of black aesthetics imo in terms of wide appeal. but who knows @africancel can tell you more about black aesthetics than me, i do know that in terms of caucasoids it's usually the same guys could be different with blacks idk.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Beetlejuice and tyronelite
i'm saying they possibly have higher smv and are your competition
I rarely saw any on the site. If there were I would’ve heard about them by now

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
ngl to you, i do think black aesthetics are different and same with the actual tyrones. prime broderick hunter is the peak of black aesthetics imo in terms of wide appeal. but who knows @africancel can tell you more about black aesthetics than me, i do know that in terms of caucasoids it's usually the same guys could be different with blacks idk.
This is me btw

113407A0 6784 4AE0 8C82 6011772F2FA7

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
most these dudes look like random genetic trash you could find on the streets of Atlanta selling crack.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Yuhbwoynadia, Darkthrone and 3 others
Sjw chilling for ugly blacks
Does guys want to lower black SMV
they're hurting blacks even more by virtue signaling and letting in ugly males.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
most these dudes look like random genetic trash you could find on the streets of Atlanta selling crack.
Those models are mogged by some fresh of the boat refugees

20210606 233122
Migranti libia 675

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Looks234, Yuhbwoynadia and 9 others
they're his competition too
so are white men, and any other man.
they're categorically different,
still I'm not a fan of having this all encompassing term lightskin that includes lighskinned blacks with very black phenotypic faces and mullatos , biracials and the like. they don't look the same.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, PrinceLuenLeoncur and tyronelite
Imagine being subhuman and model at same time

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, Yuhbwoynadia, eyelidcel and 2 others
Maybe you can explain but what is the appeal in some of these models? Can black models get away with less aesthetic features like robust jaws, cheekbones, nose and eye area?
It's not black models per se who can get away with that, but dark skinned models from Senegal and South Sudan.
Notice there are a lot of Senegalese names in the OP's images
My theory is that this is another kind of "exoticism" that the modeling industry has been looking for recently and is willing to completely overlook attractiveness for, because the goal is to just cast very dark skinned people when going for a vantablack aesthetic like this :
119950619 627547918134463 6346703626459678845 n

Most Wolof people are very dark skinned and a lot of them are tall so they are a good match. Same for South Sudanese people.
Other Africans are too similar to black Americans, to whom the West is already familiar with, and not dark skinned enough to appeal to that "exoticism" some modeling agencies are looking for.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, eyelidcel, tyronelite and 1 other person
It's not black models per se who can get away with that, but dark skinned models from Senegal and South Sudan.
Notice there are a lot of Senegalese names in the OP's images
My theory is that this is another kind of "exoticism" that the modeling industry has been looking for recently and is willing to completely overlook attractiveness for, because the goal is to just cast very dark skinned people when going for a vantablack aesthetic like this :
View attachment 1642667
Most Wolof people are very dark skinned and a lot of them are tall so they are a good match. Same for South Sudanese people.
Other Africans are too similar to black Americans, to whom the West is already familiar with, and not dark skinned enough to appeal to that "exoticism" some modeling agencies are looking for.
Why no Somali or Ethiopian or Khoi san models then we never see them

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Racky and oldcelloser

Got bored went on models.com to see what my competition was with other black models.

Man.. the bar is set so low for black models. All you need is clear skin, and be tall :feelswhy:

View attachment 1167591View attachment 1167592View attachment 1167593View attachment 1167596View attachment 1167597View attachment 1167598View attachment 1167599View attachment 1167600View attachment 1167601View attachment 1167602View attachment 1167603View attachment 1167604View attachment 1167605View attachment 1167606View attachment 1167607View attachment 1167608View attachment 1167609

@africancel Maybe you can explain but what is the appeal in some of these models? Can black models get away with less aesthetic features like robust jaws, cheekbones, nose and eye area?

@Blackgymmax @BlackManlet @MentalcelTyronelite @AscendingHero @Kingkellz @Muktar @Selinity @Tyronecell @volcelfatcel

true; huge failios
ive never seen more uglier men in my life :lul:
i should be a big time model then , as an old MTN huwhite :lul::feelswhy::feelsuhh::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel
true; huge failios
ive never seen more uglier men in my life :lul:
i should be a big time model then , as an old MTN huwhite :lul::feelswhy::feelsuhh::bluepill:
If you’re lean there’s a niche for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel and oldcelloser

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21278
they are all ugly as fuck. that must be from hideousmodel.com

• JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel

Most of those are from Givenchy 2023 menswear runway.
Junior Pereira

Ahmadou Gueye

Nonso Ojukwu

Tunji Obembe

Notice a pattern? For whatever reason those modeling agencies seem to give baby looking unthreatening black men a lot of leeway. I don't see a lot of ogres, but a lot of juvenile faces. With their black models who look less juvenile the standards seem much harsher.

Similarly Francophones like @Manu le coq @KING REIDYZ and @sevensources have noticed that many of the black men who get a lot of female attention on French social media like "carriboypaul" are juvenile looking, similar to the above models. They talk about this here :

Maybe it's related to the "teddy-bear effect" studied here in the context of CEOs :
"The Teddy-Bear Effect: Does Having a Baby Face Benefit Black Chief Executive Officers?"
Two studies revealed that Black chief executive officers (CEOs) were significantly more baby-faced than White CEOs
Baby-faced Black CEOs tended to lead more prestigious corporations and earned higher salaries than mature-faced Black CEOs; these patterns did not emerge for White CEOs. Taken together, these findings suggest that babyfaceness is a disarming mechanism that facilitates the success of Black leaders by attenuating stereotypical perceptions that Blacks are threatening

@tyronelite Could also maybe explain the appeal of Alton Mason?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Manu le coq
Junior Pereira
View attachment 1749296View attachment 1749297
Ahmadou Gueye
View attachment 1749303View attachment 1749300
Nonso Ojukwu
View attachment 1749306
Tunji Obembe
View attachment 1749309

Notice a pattern? For whatever reason those modeling agencies seem to give baby looking unthreatening black men a lot of leeway. I don't see a lot of ogres, but a lot of juvenile faces. With their black models who look less juvenile the standards seem much harsher.

Similarly Francophones like @Manu le coq @KING REIDYZ and @sevensources have noticed that many of the black men who get a lot of female attention on French social media like "carriboypaul" are juvenile looking, similar to the above models. They talk about this here :

Maybe it's related to the "teddy-bear effect" studied here in the context of CEOs :
"The Teddy-Bear Effect: Does Having a Baby Face Benefit Black Chief Executive Officers?"

peak apeal for black men is a puppy face on a warrior body

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mug and Racky
Junior Pereira
Ahmadou Gueye
Nonso Ojukwu
View attachment 1749306
Tunji Obembe
View attachment 1749309

Junior Pereira
Ahmadou Gueye
Nonso Ojukwu
View attachment 1749306
Tunji Obembe
View attachment 1749309

I have no idea why Altons appeal is so high

The industry is mostly about marketing yourself & getting booked with a lot of jobs

Maybe it’s cuz he reminds the industry of Michael Jackson in some way..

I’m sure he’s done some gay shit to get up in the ranks. His mannerism & the way he talks is suss

• JFL
Reactions: Racky
I wish I was black

• JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq
@tyronelite is there anyways to become a black man?

The scouts just don't understand black aesthetics, you should show them your thread.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
its not that the bar is set low. Its that these guys are in the opposite looks level for modelling. Instead of being uniquely beautiful, theyre uniquely ugly, as in its rare to see someone this fucking ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21278, Looks234, fogdart and 1 other person
Would be a mogger with a buzzcut and some louis vuitton shades to hide that hideous eye area.
2414623 Screen Shot 2021 06 06 at 124721 PM

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
Man, I am so sorry to say this, but really we are 2 different species. I can't be the only one that thinks all those black guys look ugly as fuck? Like they don't even resemble humans. Is it shocking for me to say that? I really feel quite repulsed looking at them and they look like aliens to me. Women do not find that attractive naturally, they need to be pushed to find it attractive by the media. Come on.

Man, I am so sorry to say this, but really we are 2 different species. I can't be the only one that thinks all those black guys look ugly as fuck? Like they don't even resemble humans. Is it shocking for me to say that? I really feel quite repulsed looking at them and they look like aliens to me. Women do not find that attractive naturally, they need to be pushed to find it attractive by the media. Come on.
Retarded racist cope.

Lol I didn’t know that the African villager pheno had a niche. Just look like an African villager to get a modeling gig theory

@whiteissuperior @Blackgymmax @Racky @Aeonxdro @BlackcelRedemption @LightSkinNoob

• JFL
Reactions: Racky, LightSkinNoob and tyronelite
I mog all of them

I mog all of them
you wish, your smv is probably the same as theirs in the west but atleast they could get some 500lbs white girl

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Racky, Looks234 and 2 others
you wish, your smv is probably the same as theirs in the west but atleast they could get some 500lbs white girl
Being curry is the worst falio of them all

I'm talking about psl i have a warrior skull and pct deepset eyes and wide angular jaw

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
Lol I didn’t know that the African villager pheno had a niche. Just look like an African villager to get a modeling gig theory

@whiteissuperior @Blackgymmax @Racky @Aeonxdro @BlackcelRedemption @LightSkinNoob
Just bring your uncle to the west for modelling gig theory

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back