Worst case when you height fraud every day

debonss

debonss

15.
Joined
Mar 16, 2025
Posts
4,408
Reputation
4,246
My grandma found my insoles and she kept saying how dangerous it is to my health so I'm kinda worried now

For every day, I fraud from 5'7-5'8 to 5'9-5'10
On weekends: 5'11
 
how is it dangerous?
My grandma found my insoles and she kept saying how dangerous it is to my health so I'm kinda worried now

For every day, I fraud from 5'7-5'8 to 5'9-5'10
On weekends: 5'11
 
how is it dangerous?
She says it will cause damage to my lower back

I couldn't find anything other than slight change in biomechanism and pain when you wore them for a long time
 
dont listen to her sub 3 foids always try and ruin your chances of pulling a htb
She says it will cause damage to my lower back

I couldn't find anything other than slight change in biomechanism and pain when you wore them for a long time
 
  • +1
Reactions: debonss

Similar threads

muxi
Replies
2
Views
43
muxi
muxi
bxnnrx333
Replies
2
Views
54
Bixell
Bixell
saggyballsackcel
Replies
6
Views
81
badacne
badacne
erm0nherm0n
Replies
3
Views
100
urleastfavvvltn
urleastfavvvltn
phosphoros
Replies
7
Views
130
o_Owtf
o_Owtf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top