Worst day of my fucking life

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Told my boss I was going to quit and instead of saying ok fine whatever he started asking questions and when I said that I didn't like the job and that I want to do something else he started pressuring me and trying to convince me to stay. Not only that but he told all of my colleagues and they seemed really sad and tried to convince me to stay.

So now not only do I have to feel like a piece of shit for leaving people that clearly care about me like that, I have to reflect and remind myself once again how much of a failure I am for choosing a job that I would have to leave, how my relationships with people generally don't last, how girls don't like me and how weird and aspie I am. I came home and ate a bunch of junk food to calm down and it helped a little bit, but I still have to work 2 more days and tolerate more of that sad crap that I just wanted to get over with.

• +1
Reactions: frendly, Bonez, Chadeep and 3 others
Poor you

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
What is the job?

• +1
u gotta cut it to him

• +1
They are trynna guilt trip you so they dont have the burden of more work. If they actually cared theyd be encouraging of your new ventures

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17174, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Business is business. Keep your emotions out of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17174, ShowerMaxxing, ROTTING and 1 other person
They are trynna guilt trip you so they dont have the burden of more work. If they actually cared theyd be encouraging of your new ventures
Two dudes one of whom is an alcoholic and the other who is an old man actually seemed supportive. The alcoholic said that if he had any place to go he would've left a long time ago.

But the reason why I believe that they may care is because plenty of people left before and I never seen them overreact in this way.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii, ShowerMaxxing and ROTTING
Just wait until you get drafted

• +1
Told my boss I was going to quit and instead of saying ok fine whatever he started asking questions and when I said that I didn't like the job and that I want to do something else he started pressuring me and trying to convince me to stay. Not only that but he told all of my colleagues and they seemed really sad and tried to convince me to stay.

So now not only do I have to feel like a piece of shit for leaving people that clearly care about me like that, I have to reflect and remind myself once again how much of a failure I am for choosing a job that I would have to leave, how my relationships with people generally don't last, how girls don't like me and how weird and aspie I am. I came home and ate a bunch of junk food to calm down and it helped a little bit, but I still have to work 2 more days and tolerate more of that sad crap that I just wanted to get over with.
Damn.

That’s a long ass text

Your boss and co workers do not "care for you" , you are a utility to them. Trust me once you underperform they will throw you aside and turn on you. Do not delude yourself.

There is a labour shortage right now so recruiting is a pain also training people up around corona lockdowns is a pain this is why they want you to stay.

You owe these people nothing, they are sucking you dry bro. You are pissed as your brain subconciosuly knows your in a shit siutation, i suggest you focus on yourself and work on a plan on getting out of there (open your own businesss/investments ect)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, ROTTING and .*my*.
no overreacting for your non chad face

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and .*my*.
i was too high inhib to ask my ortho to stop my treatment. tried brining it easy but she always made it appear like i had no reason to cuz i cant talk irl. eventually i left tho

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, ShowerMaxxing, ROTTING and 1 other person
Your boss and co workers do not "care for you" , you are a utility to them. Trust me once you underperform they will throw you aside and turn on you. Do not delude yourself.
Yeah you may be right but they didn't overreact like this to others who left before, and I can't say that I over perform per say

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
i was too high inhib to ask my ortho to stop my treatment. tried brining it easy but she always made it appear like i had no reason to cuz i cant talk irl. eventually i left tho
I understand that. Are you mister aspie like me?

Two dudes one of whom is an alcoholic and the other who is an old man actually seemed supportive. The alcoholic said that if he had any place to go he would've left a long time ago.

But the reason why I believe that they may care is because plenty of people left before and I never seen them overreact in this way.
You're not that weird and aspie if dudes at your job genuinely like you :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and .*my*.
I understand that. Are you mister aspie like me?
i feel like im not the stereotypical aspie but i had extreme social anxiety in the past, i still have but less

many similar instances of me bowing down with the frist resistance in social situations

Last edited:
  • +1
You're not that weird and aspie if dudes at your job genuinely like you :feelsgood:
Trust me I am. But the reason why I kinda sorta get away with it is because I don't lie or deceive

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING