Worst message someone has ever sent me about my looks.

Itzsimpledude

Itzsimpledude

π‘°π’•π’›π‘Ίπ’Šπ’Žπ’‘π’π’†π‘«π’–π’…π’†
Joined
Aug 2, 2026
Posts
1,213
Reputation
1,811
I posted a video of myself dancing to a song, and I get a text from my "friend" in it she says. "U genuinely look horrifying in this like I swear if I didn't know u id think you go out to rape a bunch of 6yr old girls" This is the worst fucking text I have ever received in my life. Should I rope?
I have a picture of the text if you guys want to see it.
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1, widdi, Outlander and 11 others
I posted a video of myself dancing to a song, and I get a text from my "friend" in it she says. "U genuinely look horrifying in this like I swear if I didn't know u id think you go out to rape a bunch of 6yr old girls" This is the worst fucking text I have ever received in my life. Should I rope?
I have a picture of the text if you guys want to see it.
my days man

i have no clue if he is right or not since we dont have the video

still no rope boyo
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: n1ks09, Shrek2OnDvD, rollthefuckingdice and 1 other person
my days man

i have no clue if he is right or not since we dont have the video

still no rope boyo
I mean i'm ugly but holy shit i didn't know i was that ugly:(:feelswhy:
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: n1ks09, Shrek2OnDvD, joey32 and 3 others
I posted a video of myself dancing to a song, and I get a text from my "friend" in it she says. "U genuinely look horrifying in this like I swear if I didn't know u id think you go out to rape a bunch of 6yr old girls" This is the worst fucking text I have ever received in my life. Should I rope?
I have a picture of the text if you guys want to see it.
Murder that friend bro:hnghn:
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: n1ks09, Shrek2OnDvD, fraudislaw and 2 others
I mean i'm ugly but holy shit i didn't know i was that ugly:(:feelswhy:
i mean you have friends

you can have it way worse than this
fix whatever you can through softmaxxes and save up for whatever else you need

health is everything tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: n1ks09, Itzsimpledude and rollthefuckingdice
I posted a video of myself dancing to a song, and I get a text from my "friend" in it she says. "U genuinely look horrifying in this like I swear if I didn't know u id think you go out to rape a bunch of 6yr old girls" This is the worst fucking text I have ever received in my life. Should I rope?
I have a picture of the text if you guys want to see it.
u should kill her
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Itzsimpledude
I posted a video of myself dancing to a song, and I get a text from my "friend" in it she says. "U genuinely look horrifying in this like I swear if I didn't know u id think you go out to rape a bunch of 6yr old girls" This is the worst fucking text I have ever received in my life. Should I rope?
I have a picture of the text if you guys want to see it.
I don't think I'll be talking to that person ever again if he said that to me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Itzsimpledude
  • +1
Reactions: n1ks09
I posted a video of myself dancing to a song, and I get a text from my "friend" in it she says. "U genuinely look horrifying in this like I swear if I didn't know u id think you go out to rape a bunch of 6yr old girls" This is the worst fucking text I have ever received in my life. Should I rope?
I have a picture of the text if you guys want to see it.
thats genuinly so fucked bro some people dont have a heart
 
  • +1
Reactions: DeeVeeDee, n1ks09 and Itzsimpledude
I posted a video of myself dancing to a song, and I get a text from my "friend" in it she says. "U genuinely look horrifying in this like I swear if I didn't know u id think you go out to rape a bunch of 6yr old girls" This is the worst fucking text I have ever received in my life. Should I rope?
I have a picture of the text if you guys want to see it.
This is enough to get you to rope:ROFLMAO: me and my friends talk to eachother like this on a daily basis :lul:
 
I posted a video of myself dancing to a song, and I get a text from my "friend" in it she says. "U genuinely look horrifying in this like I swear if I didn't know u id think you go out to rape a bunch of 6yr old girls" This is the worst fucking text I have ever received in my life. Should I rope?
I have a picture of the text if you guys want to see it.
Any normie β€œfriend” who’s say that to you shouldn’t be considered a friend
 
  • +1
Reactions: n1ks09
tell her to kill herself and livestream her suicide
 
  • +1
Reactions: fatasucell
holy shit finally got cyan name
 
  • +1
Reactions: n1ks09
I posted a video of myself dancing to a song, and I get a text from my "friend" in it she says. "U genuinely look horrifying in this like I swear if I didn't know u id think you go out to rape a bunch of 6yr old girls" This is the worst fucking text I have ever received in my life. Should I rope?
I have a picture of the text if you guys want to see it.
yo bro wtf?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Itzsimpledude
This is enough to get you to rope:ROFLMAO: me and my friends talk to eachother like this on a daily basis :lul:
yeah but the difference is that what he's describing is completely unwarranted while you guys likely are used to it and recognize that it's banter while he got this from out of the blue and even worse it's a girl
 
  • +1
Reactions: Itzsimpledude
I posted a video of myself dancing to a song, and I get a text from my "friend" in it she says. "U genuinely look horrifying in this like I swear if I didn't know u id think you go out to rape a bunch of 6yr old girls" This is the worst fucking text I have ever received in my life. Should I rope?
I have a picture of the text if you guys want to see it.
Fuck that foid dont rope
 
  • +1
Reactions: DeeVeeDee and Itzsimpledude
Gotta see that text jfl. Doesn't surprise me though as young women are way too comfortable being pieces of shit for no reason anymore. I could never be friends with females, it just wouldn't work for many reasons. If I'm not gonna get sex I have zero interest interacting with a female
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Itzsimpledude
Gotta see that text jfl. Doesn't surprise me though as young women are way too comfortable being pieces of shit for no reason anymore. I could never be friends with females, it just wouldn't work for many reasons. If I'm not gonna get sex I have zero interest interacting with a female
IMG 7259
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: nqx05 and Outlander
I posted a video of myself dancing to a song, and I get a text from my "friend" in it she says. "U genuinely look horrifying in this like I swear if I didn't know u id think you go out to rape a bunch of 6yr old girls" This is the worst fucking text I have ever received in my life. Should I rope?
I have a picture of the text if you guys want to see it.
Friend and roping in the same sentence JFL
 

Similar threads

Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
11
Views
113
Gudlifer
Gudlifer
no1softee
Replies
3
Views
60
NumbThePain
NumbThePain
Euron
Replies
12
Views
61
Euron
Euron
ragingmanlet
Replies
1
Views
54
ragingmanlet
ragingmanlet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top