Worst part of being ND

Prøphet

Prøphet

natural selection playing out in a godless way.
Joined
Dec 28, 2024
Posts
19,824
Reputation
33,360
Realizing how unfair and cruel life is to me has me genuinely fuming rn my heart is filled with anger I feel like this nigger

IMG 5965


And I realized there’s genuinely no way to let it out or express it because with how much of a stuttering fuck recessed aspie I am, it would just look comical and like a joke to everyone else

Hands down one of the worst parts of being like this

It’s making me even more pissed off to realize there’s no escape from the NDpill

And as a result of you repressing your emotions like anger, they will just build up silently more and more until you implode
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Matrix88, americanpakitruvcel, code80 and 3 others
@tansel @pexy @Matrix88
 
  • +1
Reactions: Matrix88 and tansel
yeah man

i never reallly had like nd or speech issues

mainly just deep insecurities
 
  • +1
Reactions: Prøphet and TGUN.
Idk if I’m nd
 
  • +1
Reactions: Prøphet and tansel
Very true, I agree

I hate how normies genuinely glaze superior men as if they did something remarkable or put effort to get their life :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It's all about ur looks, money, and family
 
  • +1
Reactions: Prøphet

Similar threads

spikey88
Replies
15
Views
55
cannibaloid
cannibaloid
M
Replies
8
Views
55
Whatever
Whatever
M
Replies
5
Views
57
Tayvion Cole
Tayvion Cole
Foidsla¥er
Replies
4
Views
33
BraveCake
BraveCake
Gen1leman
Replies
41
Views
136
grymhackare
grymhackare

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top