worst permanent descension on the forum?

56and3psl

Silver
IMG 6654
IMG 6653
so at 16 i took hgh to try and get taller! didnt even take that much and majority of the time i did peptides! only did it for maybe 8-9 months. was on ai for half of it and did some somatostatin inhibitors which my theory is really messed me up the most as soma is important to regulate IGF1… anyways. I cucked my face horribly and i got lengthened midface, lower cheekbones, and wider and longer nose, and the most obvious? downward growth…. brutal, 9 months is all it took because of listening to PSL height autists. i was 5’9 jfl at 16… had open plates 16.8 bone age, everyone told me to inject because it was my last chance to get taller but i should have known if i didn’t grow since 14 nothing good would have happened. Brutal, also my baseline IGF1 was 53-100 so unless i was a hyper responder to hgh and peptides it couldn’t have been more than like 500 which is still low for heightmaxxing.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Latvianchud185, Alexios, Detective and 4 others
View attachment 2936289View attachment 2936291so at 16 i took hgh to try and get taller! didnt even take that much and majority of the time i did peptides! only did it for maybe 8-9 months. was on ai for half of it and did some somatostatin inhibitors which my theory is really messed me up the most as soma is important to regulate IGF1… anyways. I cucked my face horribly and i got lengthened midface, lower cheekbones, and wider and longer nose, and the most obvious? downward growth…. brutal, 9 months is all it took because of listening to PSL height autists. i was 5’9 jfl at 16… had open plates 16.8 bone age, everyone told me to inject because it was my last chance to get taller but i should have known if i didn’t grow since 14 nothing good would have happened. Brutal, also my baseline IGF1 was 53-100 so unless i was a hyper responder to hgh and peptides it couldn’t have been more than like 500 which is still low for heightmaxxing.

Not a decension but you should have DYOR

• +1
Reactions: Alexios, LegitUser and boss8055
gay ass pose on the left i was 16. peep the less compact undereyes and wider orbitals jfl. rip eye area. peep the weird chin growth and no lateral growth only height, also peep no more underyes support because cheekbones got lower front wise and anteriorly because mid face lengthening and downwards growth. LMAO. hopefully my example can stop people from coping with hgh and teens won’t take this shit trying to grow anymore. Deadass ruined my life tbh… all it took was 8-9 months and my skin is worse from shit bone structure now. folds are very noticeable. Fuck everyone who told me to take this shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and shalomnigga
i did, researched like crazy. I’m jackb0y brother. facial harmony ruined. was literally one of the people who started back up heightmaxxing research in early 2023 and late 2022

I don't see any major changes that would be out of the ordinary for natural growth processes, this just looks like you grew up.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, lestoa, distance decay and 7 others
i mean nobody could have predicted this would have happened to me. every other person was blasting hella hgh and i did do research, i used the lowest doses out of anyone that was still good to grow… LMAO. i did do research buddy, i guess i just was hyper sensitive in all the wrong ways. who could have predicted this shit. maybe i just have some acromegaly gene.

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad and n9wiff
I don't see any major changes that would be out of the ordinary for natural growth processes, this just looks like you grew up.
dude, i was 16 on the left and fully grown since 14. that was my face fully grown i know it’s hard to believe. but i even had x-rays for the sutures in my face before… anyways man listen. point is i cucked my “pretty boy” harmony all bevause people said i was short at 5’9 16. if i “grew up” i would have grown taller too… i was fully grown g. the shit that happend to me wasn’t natural. Just please get people to stop coping with HGH. you can clearly see my facial harmony, and looks wise got cucked and i’m less attractive and not taller at all. Worse base then when i started. you see this shit right?..

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
i mean nobody could have predicted this would have happened to me. every other person was blasting hella hgh and i did do research, i used the lowest doses out of anyone that was still good to grow… LMAO. i did do research buddy, i guess i just was hyper sensitive in all the wrong ways. who could have predicted this shit. maybe i just have some acromegaly gene.
Unlucky

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad
so it’s a big mental fuck man. didn’t get any taller, ended up with a worse face. back to where i started. and i went thru a lot this year. can’t even get surgery to fix this shit because nothing can really fix downwards growth or a lengthened midface

• +1
dude, i was 16 on the left and fully grown since 14. that was my face fully grown i know it’s hard to believe. but i even had x-rays for the sutures in my face before… anyways man listen. point is i cucked my “pretty boy” harmony all bevause people said i was short at 5’9 16. if i “grew up” i would have grown taller too… i was fully grown g. the shit that happend to me wasn’t natural. Just please get people to stop coping with HGH. you can clearly see my facial harmony, and looks wise got cucked and i’m less attractive and not taller at all. Worse base then when i started. you see this shit right?..
Take a picture of your stack/needles you used or proof of purchase form where you sourced your GH

Take a picture of your stack/needles you used or proof of purchase form where you sourced your GH
Optitropin on mesorx, Brainlabz and buydeus for AI, peptidesciences for CJC DAC and ghrp6

• +1
also bought from purplepandalabz and quando stigma.

• +1
your face is the same

peep midface . Come on g your face don’t change this much at 16 i was an early bloomer JFL didn’t grow since 14. I was in a fight ona right so weird facial bruising but look. Left is current me, right is me 10 months ago before any HGH OR ai. lost my undertones too somehow?? right pic is in winter. i’m half mena.
IMG 6878
IMG 6877

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lestoa, Shkreliii, Alexios and 1 other person
peep midface . Come on g your face don’t change this much at 16 i was an early bloomer JFL didn’t grow since 14. I was in a fight ona right so weird facial bruising but look. Left is current me, right is me 10 months ago before any HGH OR ai. lost my undertones too somehow?? right pic is in winter. i’m half mena.
View attachment 2936329. View attachment 2936328
I would dissagree your face changes alot from 14-16

this is my aging from 15 - 17

• +1
Reactions: plukee, Shkreliii, Alexios and 1 other person
ne
I would dissagree your face changes alot from 14-16

this is my aging from 15 - 17
View attachment 2936338View attachment 2936344

View attachment 2936345View attachment 2936347
beautiful ascension btw, but you also got taller and i didn’t, meaning i was fully developed. i had adult Test levels at 14.5 and was growing a beard and stubble since 7th grade. I understand how the body works and puberty. I was an early bloomer yet somehow still had open plates so i thought i could grow. Body knows best.

• So Sad
Reactions: Axii
left looks better imo. you look more masculine and more adult-like, right one looks more child.

also unrelated but: does mk677 do this anyone?

I misread it dnr
lmao yea, i descended a lot brutally. makes me want to kms. look how long my face is now on the other pics i sent

• So Sad
Reactions: Axii
left looks better imo. you look more masculine.

nah mk probably won’t. depends on the individual tho. Everyone said some shit peptides and 5IUS HGH wouldn’t do shit to my face and i would need to take it for years to have any change even with somastatin inhibitator (don’t do this shit im certain ALPHA GPC is what fucked me up, don’t inhibit that shit that’s definitely the culprit completely because i never got any changes but as soon as i introduced that shit this happened) anyways 8-9 months of doing this shit even with some days off did this to me since ig im hyper sensitive in all the wrong ways but yeah MK would prolly lead to some changes.

left looks better imo. you look more masculine and more adult-like, right one looks more child.

sure but facial harmony was ruined. would rather look pretty at 17…

@yue

you retard nobody at 14 is fully grown. The MOST you can say is that HGH was useless, but not that it destroyed your face. You have to provide some causal logic if you are going to make that claim. Most probable reality? -- You got unlucky and your face matured poorly. Also ur not that ugly james saphires' descension is far worse

View attachment 2936289View attachment 2936291so at 16 i took hgh to try and get taller! didnt even take that much and majority of the time i did peptides! only did it for maybe 8-9 months. was on ai for half of it and did some somatostatin inhibitors which my theory is really messed me up the most as soma is important to regulate IGF1… anyways. I cucked my face horribly and i got lengthened midface, lower cheekbones, and wider and longer nose, and the most obvious? downward growth…. brutal, 9 months is all it took because of listening to PSL height autists. i was 5’9 jfl at 16… had open plates 16.8 bone age, everyone told me to inject because it was my last chance to get taller but i should have known if i didn’t grow since 14 nothing good would have happened. Brutal, also my baseline IGF1 was 53-100 so unless i was a hyper responder to hgh and peptides it couldn’t have been more than like 500 which is still low for heightmaxxing.
U didnt experience downgrowth, your just as down grown as before. your maxilla and mandible (among other things) grew

you retard nobody at 14 is fully grown. The MOST you can say is that HGH was useless, but not that it destroyed your face. You have to provide some causal logic if you are going to make that claim. Most probable reality? -- You got unlucky and your face matured poorly. Also ur not that ugly james saphires' descension is far worse
brother i was fully grown facially at 16.5 these changes are not placeboo stop

do you have a more clear before pic imo you look the same but with a bigger skull

U didnt experience downgrowth, your just as down grown as before. your maxilla and mandible (among other things) grew
ig maybe this could be the case, my goinal angle got higher tho g and midface lengthened, that obviously indicates downwards growth so what do u mean..?

I think u actually improved your smv a little btw. u look more masc.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
anyways u can see my facial harmony was cucked in all the pics i’ve sent, peep the midface growth in the ones i sent to the other guy on this page.

I think u actually improved your smv a little btw. u look more masc.
i’m 17 i don’t want to look more masc rn and my racially harmony was cucked g!!!

that obviously indicates downwards growth so what do u mean..?
no longer midface does not always equal downgrowth. an increased gonial angle does tho. however, I doubt your measurements.

i was matured fully at 16.5 come on man. My test was fully adult and i had full facial hair, DIDNT grow height wise since 14. that’s 2.5 years! clearly i was developed, my sutures closed early from dental xrays. HGH is the culprit for maturing my face this fast in 8-9 months unproportionally? i got the exact same facial changes that happen in adult acromegaly, only growing what’s ALREADY prominent on the face, not what needed improvement… Therefore cucking facial ratios, harmony even more. Like you can see the facial harmony and cucked ratio descension but not sure if i got more downward growth but since midface and nose lengthened got longer i’m pretty sure i did

no longer midface does not always equal downgrowth. an increased gonial angle does tho. however, I doubt your measurements.
i can provide them… multiple people verified it on discord when we all measured. angle completely changed, so if my goinal angle got higher, midface got longer, nose got longer, that means my maxilla grew more downwards meaning my cheekbones front wise lowered meaning less underyes support = downwards growth. And u can see the chin height g like that shit is downwards asf lmao if my chin got longer and no lateral width at all rhats downwards growth, forwards would have been the mental protrusion or whatever

also my teeth and bite are still the exact fucking same! It was downwards growth, my maxilla didn’t fucking widen at all i don’t think just moved downwards. My bite is literally still the exact fucking same. it was downwards growth ASF.

You look 10x better

Thus is what happens when you try to improve, better to just rot for life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and 56and3psl
before HGH yes
No after with longer midface, you had SFS and looked like disgusting before
@BrahminBoss Thoughs? I think he ascended with longer midface

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen and BrahminBoss

Yep ascended @Pei

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, n9wiff and Pei
nah mk probably won’t. depends on the individual tho. Everyone said some shit peptides and 5IUS HGH wouldn’t do shit to my face and i would need to take it for years to have any change even with somastatin inhibitator (don’t do this shit im certain ALPHA GPC is what fucked me up, don’t inhibit that shit that’s definitely the culprit completely because i never got any changes but as soon as i introduced that shit this happened) anyways 8-9 months of doing this shit even with some days off did this to me since ig im hyper sensitive in all the wrong ways but yeah MK would prolly lead to some changes.
isnt alpha gpc some chemicals in the brain? choline whatever, how does that change ur face?

i didn’t have SFS my midface before was ideal it was like 1.01-1.04 now it’s like .96-.98

• JFL
i didn’t have SFS my midface before was ideal it was like 1.01-1.04 now it’s like .96-.98
@n9wiff why are u laughing faggot i’m going to rope over this shit

• So Sad
Reactions: LegitUser
@n9wiff why are u laughing faggot i’m going to rope over this shit
laughing at the fact that you'd rather look like a 12 year old boy

either way I'm sorry for you "loss" atleast you didn't develop major acromegaly symptoms.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Sapieeen