worst permanent descension on the forum?

I think u actually improved your smv a little btw. u look more masc.
also @mvp2v1my naso folds are WAY more noticeable so that basically confirms the maxilla lowering and cheekbones lowering removing my under eye support. That’s like confirmation i’m pretty sure but i’ll never know fs. If naso folds become more prominent tho and im 17 and was on GH and didn’t LOSE collagen. Thats Downward growth purely from bone.

I think the change is small but significant, but it could also have happend naturally as you grew older. HGH probably only sped up this process.

I don't think it was somatostatin inhibitors that did this, I would place a bet on the GH peptides since they are "dirty" drugs and probably had some other downstream effects.

What were ur doses btw

btw was it my somatostatin inhibitors guide you followed, if so I should update/ review it to prevent this from happening if this was down to SST inhibitors. It was on my old deleted account.

Last edited:
I think the change is small but significant, but it could also have happend naturally as you grew older. HGH probably only sped up this process.

I don't think it was somatostatin inhibitors that did this, I would place a bet on the GH peptides since they are "dirty" drugs and probably had some other downstream effects.

What were ur doses btw

btw was it my somatostatin inhibitors guide you followed, if so I should update/ review it to prevent this from happening if this was down to SST inhibitors. It was on my old deleted account.
I asked some normies which pic u look better in and most of the proffered the more mature look in pic 2.

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge

What were ur doses btw

are you osie? or some other hieghrmaxxer

What were ur doses btw

all the changes i had are consistent with the growth in actual adult acromegaly. I am sure by 16.5 the bones in my face were mature. that’s when i started heightmaxxing. I didn’t even take that much. just some gh peptides and 5IU remember my baseline IGF1 level was horrendously low at 53-100 yet i had good bone density on DXA so i had to be either hyper sensitive or hyper responsive in all the wrong places…

What were ur doses btw

i never really had an IGF1 test while on cycle but it couldn’t have been over 500-600

What were ur doses btw

it might have been urs

Lol.
dude, i was 16 on the left and fully grown since 14. that was my face fully grown i know it’s hard to believe. but i even had x-rays for the sutures in my face before… anyways man listen. point is i cucked my “pretty boy” harmony all bevause people said i was short at 5’9 16. if i “grew up” i would have grown taller too… i was fully grown g. the shit that happend to me wasn’t natural. Just please get people to stop coping with HGH. you can clearly see my facial harmony, and looks wise got cucked and i’m less attractive and not taller at all. Worse base then when i started. you see this shit right?..
No one’s fully grown at 16😂😂

I asked some normies which pic u look better in and most of the proffered the more mature look in pic 2.
also if it was downward growth which i’m certain would my cheekbones from an under eye perspective get lower resulting in less underuse support? or further recessed. if the maxilla is lowered. My naso folds are incredibly more prominent too so this leads me to believe it was what happened since my bite is still the same and perfectly fine. @mvp2v1 @Orc

View attachment 2936289View attachment 2936291so at 16 i took hgh to try and get taller! didnt even take that much and majority of the time i did peptides! only did it for maybe 8-9 months. was on ai for half of it and did some somatostatin inhibitors which my theory is really messed me up the most as soma is important to regulate IGF1… anyways. I cucked my face horribly and i got lengthened midface, lower cheekbones, and wider and longer nose, and the most obvious? downward growth…. brutal, 9 months is all it took because of listening to PSL height autists. i was 5’9 jfl at 16… had open plates 16.8 bone age, everyone told me to inject because it was my last chance to get taller but i should have known if i didn’t grow since 14 nothing good would have happened. Brutal, also my baseline IGF1 was 53-100 so unless i was a hyper responder to hgh and peptides it couldn’t have been more than like 500 which is still low for heightmaxxing.
You’re so annoying and no one cares. You were posting the same shit on discord for a month.

You don’t know what you’re talking about, nigga “my baseline was 100 and I would of max got to 500” what are you talking about 🤣🤣🤣 shut up bro.

You’re so annoying and no one cares. You were posting the same shit on discord for a month.

You don’t know what you’re talking about, nigga “my baseline was 100 and I would have max got to 500” what are you talking about 🤣🤣🤣 shut up bro.
what u talking abt g, i have photos of IGF1 tests. to say i don’t know what im talking abt yet heighrmaxxed since 2023? weirdddd. Newgen. and i only posted some stuff on discord to get people to help me measure. Trust ik more than u.

what u talking abt g, i have photos of IGF1 tests. to say i don’t know what im talking abt yet heighrmaxxed since 2023? weirdddd. Newgen. and i only posted some stuff on discord to get people to help me measure. Trust ik more than u.
dnr dog

You have genuine body dysmorphia, you look a lot better in the right pic. And you were gonna look like this regardless of HGH, you just look more grown overall.

(you also look kinda gay on the left)

You have genuine body dysmorphia, you look a lot better in the right pic. And you were gonna look like this regardless of HGH, you just look more grown overall.

just so happens being pretty and looking gay attacted prime women and i was also good body wise

dude stop i was already fully grown facially my sultures were fully closed i had dental x-rays…

just so happens being pretty and looking gay attacted prime women and i was also good body wise
nah not really, once you hit your 20s its actually really only bisexual women and women with trauma from men

nah not really, once you hit your 20s its actually really only bisexual women and women with trauma from men
i don’t have the forward growth to compensate for the chin, ramus and cheekbone growth width and height tbh. my side profile looks kinda bad now. looks like my maxilla and infra orbitals are recessed

View attachment 2936289View attachment 2936291so at 16 i took hgh to try and get taller! didnt even take that much and majority of the time i did peptides! only did it for maybe 8-9 months. was on ai for half of it and did some somatostatin inhibitors which my theory is really messed me up the most as soma is important to regulate IGF1… anyways. I cucked my face horribly and i got lengthened midface, lower cheekbones, and wider and longer nose, and the most obvious? downward growth…. brutal, 9 months is all it took because of listening to PSL height autists. i was 5’9 jfl at 16… had open plates 16.8 bone age, everyone told me to inject because it was my last chance to get taller but i should have known if i didn’t grow since 14 nothing good would have happened. Brutal, also my baseline IGF1 was 53-100 so unless i was a hyper responder to hgh and peptides it couldn’t have been more than like 500 which is still low for heightmaxxing.
Bro this is peak fucking autism, you could tell me this pics were taken on the same day I would have no fucking clue that u were lying besides ur red eye. I think you legit have body dysmorphia. The only change is slightly taller chin from camera angle and bloat