IndecentEyes
Equinox
- Joined
- Aug 24, 2026
- Posts
- 2,573
- Reputation
- 6,474
tell meh brah
@DoidFecapitator666 @voks @Oscaridk @arlo_420 (sorry for tagging u sm lmao)
Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
such as?Idk there’s a few things
Do u mean like singular things that have happened in a short timespan or general long term sufferingsuch as?
more like singular thingsDo u mean like singular things that have happened in a short timespan or general long term suffering
No tag but alr. I really didnt have bad things in life happening prolly both of my grandpas dying![]()
tell meh brah
@DoidFecapitator666 @voks @Oscaridk @arlo_420 (sorry for tagging u sm lmao)
In that case there’s been things that have happened to me but I don’t really remember them cause I guess I just moved on with my life, it’s only the long term stuff I can remembermore like singular things
i was born and my life was overI was born
alrightIn that case there’s been things that have happened to me but I don’t really remember them cause I guess I just moved on with my life, it’s only the long term stuff I can remember
dont know where to even start, atleast I have parents and aint getting bombed![]()
tell meh brah
@DoidFecapitator666 @voks @Oscaridk @arlo_420 (sorry for tagging u sm lmao)
probably when people just ignore me especially during group activities so i just stand there![]()
tell meh brah
@DoidFecapitator666 @voks @Oscaridk @arlo_420 (sorry for tagging u sm lmao)
being bald is worseReplying to that girl
being bald is worse
because you tried horrible ragebaits in turkish server and you got mocked by itHow did you know
Yeah it wasn’t a good idea at allbecause you tried horrible ragebaits in turkish server and you got mocked by it
did you also do that on other servers? because i remember soYeah it wasn’t a good idea at all
Frenchdid you also do that on other servers? because i remember so![]()


