worst thing to ever happen to you?

IndecentEyes

IndecentEyes

Equinox
Joined
Aug 24, 2026
Posts
2,573
Reputation
6,474
Patient Zero Snow GIF by Taylor Swift

tell meh brah
@DoidFecapitator666 @voks @Oscaridk @arlo_420 (sorry for tagging u sm lmao)
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420, TheOneTrveCel, Raison_d'être and 4 others
Idk there’s a few things
 
  • +1
Reactions: TheOneTrveCel, Gravitas and levisko
I was born
 
  • +1
Reactions: JJound, TheOneTrveCel, truefoidslayerpqoqo and 1 other person
Patient Zero Snow GIF by Taylor Swift

tell meh brah
@DoidFecapitator666 @voks @Oscaridk @arlo_420 (sorry for tagging u sm lmao)
No tag but alr. I really didnt have bad things in life happening prolly both of my grandpas dying
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheOneTrveCel and IndecentEyes
more like singular things
In that case there’s been things that have happened to me but I don’t really remember them cause I guess I just moved on with my life, it’s only the long term stuff I can remember
 
  • +1
Reactions: TheOneTrveCel and levisko
Replying to that girl
 
  • +1
Reactions: JJound and TheOneTrveCel
In that case there’s been things that have happened to me but I don’t really remember them cause I guess I just moved on with my life, it’s only the long term stuff I can remember
alright
 
  • +1
Reactions: TheOneTrveCel
Patient Zero Snow GIF by Taylor Swift

tell meh brah
@DoidFecapitator666 @voks @Oscaridk @arlo_420 (sorry for tagging u sm lmao)
dont know where to even start, atleast I have parents and aint getting bombed
 
  • +1
Reactions: TheOneTrveCel and IndecentEyes
Patient Zero Snow GIF by Taylor Swift

tell meh brah
@DoidFecapitator666 @voks @Oscaridk @arlo_420 (sorry for tagging u sm lmao)
probably when people just ignore me especially during group activities so i just stand there
 
  • +1
Reactions: commander.is.ur.co and TheOneTrveCel
gaining consciousness
 
Being emotionally neglected my whole life
 
  • +1
Reactions: commander.is.ur.co and TheOneTrveCel
My HGH deficiency was the best and worst thing to ever happen in my life
 

Similar threads

Mandiubular
Replies
8
Views
32
horseman
horseman
cursedbybones
Replies
4
Views
42
_Jason_
_Jason_
YungVampLyfe
Replies
2
Views
32
YungVampLyfe
YungVampLyfe
ragingmanlet
Replies
1
Views
54
ragingmanlet
ragingmanlet
FuckThisEarth
Replies
1
Views
30
fallendown
fallendown

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top