Worth it to get LL if you’re still not gonna get laid ?

im 6'4 what is there to mog me in , they are niggers I have JBW and money im also an experienced 6 year kickboxer
Nobody cares about boxing or money when they see a 6’6 Tyrone with an 8 inch cock.
UK guys would get easily mogged by Kelly Oubre Jr.

Nobody cares about boxing or money when they see a 6’6 Tyrone with an 8 inch cock.
UK guys would get easily mogged by Kelly Oubre Jr.
I have an 8 inch penis I state it on this forum all the time idk what youre trynna ragebait me to

yes money matters i was once homeless and would not be able to even look at women

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Sorry to hear that.
It’s good that you’ve managed to moneymaxx.
and now im better than faggots like you, i have the "fuck you" money HAHAHAHA :lul: :lul: :lul:

• Hmm...
I have an 8 inch penis I state it on this forum all the time idk what youre trynna ragebait me to

yes money matters i was once homeless and would not be able to even look at women
also listen to what you're saying "6'6 tyrone with 8 inch bbc"

Do you even know how rare that is? You'd get mogged by a 5'9 sheboon girlscout

• JFL
No. Just fraud to 6’1”-6’1.5” and larp as 6’2”.
Height is not your problem.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Damn how tf . Go travel or some shit instead
No. I refused to travel n shit because I can’t take the moggings and I don’t like being exposed to things that I know I will never get to experience.

I had my ascension planned and I was so fucking close to change my life but got some bad news. If I was a little bit luckier, I wouldve gone for LL in 2026/2027, according to my plan.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine
No. I refused to travel n shit because I can’t take the moggings and I don’t like being exposed to things that I know I will never get to experience.

I had my ascension planned and I was so fucking close to change my life but got some bad news. If I was a little bit luckier, I wouldve gone for LL in 2026/2027, according to my plan.
Your face is surely the problem 5’10 isn’t death tier

• +1
Your face is surely the problem 5’10 isn’t death tier
Not only my face. I got some fucking genetic incurable disease as well, that keeps getting worse.

• So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine
Not only my face. I got some fucking genetic incurable disease as well, that keeps getting worse.
What like epilepsy or something

• JFL
literal tales if you claim men dont respect you at 5'10

• JFL
literal tales if you claim men dont respect you at 5'10
My face looks like dogshit and most of the guys I used to hang out with were around 6’4.

My face looks like dogshit and most of the guys I used to hang out with were around 6’4.
then its your face not your height, and tales on the other part too

• +1
  • JFL
Just walk in heels theory. You’ll be clowned forever once you take off your heels.

2 inches max fraud is possible.
if the girl is already in your room shes not gonna run out screaming when you take off your shoes especially if you take them off while on the bed

It is a good option but most of us don't have money + risk taking (of being crippled) for that

LL is a meme at this point.