Worth taking Accutane even though I just started taking AI + HGH

X

xxashton

Lyrica
I've previously posted my progress with peptides and grew 1cm however i ran out and decided to get hgh and ai.

I took my first 6.25mg aromasin last night and will start hgh once my portable insulin fridge comes in the mail.

Also, I went to the endo and got xray n shit, im 15 and a half rn with the bone age of 17 jfl, finger plates are closed, wrist is open along with all my long bones.

Anyway I happen to suffer from acne, not rly severe but moderate and fuckng stubborn, been on tret 0.1 for a year and still have this shit, its better but not gone and still a looksmin, so do u guys think i should microdose accutane ( 10mg like twice a week) even though im tryna grow or just wait till ive done the autistic heightmaxing shit.

also booked a consultation for bimax in november. fuck im so autistic

serious replies please.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
I've previously posted my progress with peptides and grew 1cm however i ran out and decided to get hgh and ai.

I took my first 6.25mg aromasin last night and will start hgh once my portable insulin fridge comes in the mail.

Also, I went to the endo and got xray n shit, im 15 and a half rn with the bone age of 17 jfl, finger plates are closed, wrist is open along with all my long bones.

Anyway I happen to suffer from acne, not rly severe but moderate and fuckng stubborn, been on tret 0.1 for a year and still have this shit, its better but not gone and still a looksmin, so do u guys think i should microdose accutane ( 10mg like twice a week) even though im tryna grow or just wait till ive done the autistic heightmaxing shit.

serious replies please.
15 and a half with the bone age of 17? how?
and "first 6.25mg" idfk if u want my advice but 6.25mg adex will not be enough to delay fusion, and did u not use an ai during your peptides???

up the asim dose. dont listen to people fear mongering abt crashed e2 symptoms, minimum effectiveness what youre doing rn 1/4 of a tablet jfl.

also mild early fusion. dont stop AI anytime soon.

just take 10-20mgs no side effects other than flushing which is a halo (also dryness)
since its a low dose it should take 2 months for noticeable difference and 6 months for peak results

im taking daily 25 mg aromasin up dose maybe i will switch letro
i grew 1.8 cm in 2 months with closed fingers 5 iu hgh 12.5-25 mg asin
don't touch your acne
take aromasin after your launch not night

Last edited:
Make sure you get LFTs, coagulation and lipid panel

It's over if your bone age is 17 don't even bother just start roiding

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
15 and a half with the bone age of 17? how?
and "first 6.25mg" idfk if u want my advice but 6.25mg adex will not be enough to delay fusion, and did u not use an ai during your peptides???
Yeah i have no fucking idea, im so pissed off. And yeah im upping it to 12.5mg aromasin, do i take it every night or every second night?

and nah i dint use any ai for peptides, but i wasonly using peptides for a month

up the asim dose. dont listen to people fear mongering abt crashed e2 symptoms, minimum effectiveness what youre doing rn 1/4 of a tablet jfl.

also mild early fusion. dont stop AI anytime soon.
yeah i will do that

just take 10-20mgs no side effects other than flushing which is a halo (also dryness)
since its a low dose it should take 2 months for noticeable difference and 6 months for peak results
are u sure plates wont close early from 10-20mg

It's over if your bone age is 17 don't even bother just start roiding
height over muscle, ive got fucking good genetics for not lifitng anyway rn so im going for height at all costs

height over muscle, ive got fucking good genetics for not lifitng anyway rn so im going for height at all costs
i dont wanna sound like an asshole but you probably wont grow more with a 17 year old bone age; even with hgh and ai, the 1cm you gained was probably just water in your spinal discs. roids will make your face and frame chadtier

• +1
Reactions: alekspolska88
i dont wanna sound like an asshole but you probably wont grow more with a 17 year old bone age; even with hgh and ai, the 1cm you gained was probably just water in your spinal discs. roids will make your face and frame chadtier
yeah i get what u mean, if i get nothing from hgh ill stat roids

serious replies please.
Are u Taking Hgh n shit without any doctor?

>Talking out your ass

fuck asin. never been used in a study for height growth. anastrozole at the minimum. LETROZOLE IS KING. please use letrozole. ive been on 2.5mg letrozole for 6 months at 17 it is the SINGLE BEST AI for height growth. 2.5mg letrozole will fully delay plate closure and give you supraphysiological T. dm me on telegram @tyronejenkins123 if you want more help

Last edited:
fuck asin. never been used in a study for height growth. anastrozole at the minimum. LETROZOLE IS KING. please use letrozole. ive been on 2.5mg letrozole for 6 months at 17 it is the SINGLE BEST AI for height growth. 2.5mg letrozole will fully delay plate closure and give you supraphysiological T. dm me on telegram @tyronejenkins123 if you want more help
How??? If u miss a dose u can have a rebound and close plates, asin i can take every second day and be stable w no risk of rebound or anything.

How??? If u miss a dose u can have a rebound and close plates, asin i can take every second day and be stable w no risk of rebound or anything.
letrozole has a plenty long half life. don’t miss a dose maybe? it’s one tablet a day. if you miss one singular dose you’re not going to rebound. asin has NEVER been used for height growth in any clinical setting. you’re just opting for a subpar AI for this purpose.

10mg per day cleared mine but first u need a loading phase of 20gm per day for a month

but the other shit ur taking is retarded and can potentially fuck ur liver on top of accutane

Bullshit that you dont grow after 17. I was 172cm with 17 now 176cm 9 years later. Wish I could travel the past I would definetly try your way to grow more. At least I would know I tried the best.

But you have to know that if you are over 180cm its not worth the risks in my opinion. Face matters more.